Thread: Aru Saba Comming back!!!

Aru Saba Comming back!!!

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...asp?Show=47303

dig around the new database, lots of aru saba stuff. looks like we'll be makin more stuff!

W00T!
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Nice, but I rather want to get my Engineer only armor
    Novice Jica - Nobel Prize Engineer
    Clan Apocalypse - The Guild for Models

Jica's Tradeskills & Tower Shop

"What is the definition of an engineer?"
    "Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand."

Anyone know what has happened to Aru and his bracelets?

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

same thing that happens to anything engie related.

like kami bot and now engineering pistol. they just disappear

Originally posted by KrazyKanuck
    same thing that happens to anything engie related.

like kami bot and now engineering pistol. they just disappear
    oh my... that is so true... :/
    Rebekah Poachie Vein - Lvl 200 Omni-Tek Bureaucrat - Equipment
    April Poachinator Joor - Lvl 150 Omni-Tek Enforcer - Equipment

I wouldn't hold my breath for the Arul Saba items - they've been in the database over a year, and while people did find Arul Saba gems from 'borgs in Mort for some time, they are now useless due to a freak worldwide event of some kind.

As for the Engineering pistol, last I heard was that it was supposed to be ready for 14.8.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

oh the engie only pistol, how creamy it is. however i fear my eng has a better chance of casting ga4 than ever building one of these lovely thingys.

now i did start a goober fixer a few days ago....