If i could pick the 4 nanos, id like:

New mongo:
    750/ 2sec HoT
    7,500 HP
    1401 Nano skill req

New Rage:
    Break ALL nano roots
    900 run speed / nano resist
    +450 inits, -1000 ranged inits (any ranged wep on an enforcer is wrong on every level)
    150 Shield
    1350 nano Reqs

New layers:
    1,000 Absorb
    Longer cast time, so it cant be insta cast at full def. This would mean if you want to you can sacrifice some def to get some useful absorbs, but other wise its not an efficient incombat nano.
    1350 nano reqs

New Essence:
    +10,000 HP
    40 stren / stam
    Snare / remove on zone take off the nano
    1450 nano reqs

probally could be a bit over powered but trying to improve a good set of nanos really means its all going to be good.

Having a sl ess with no snare, and good HP form mongo would really allow our high HP to become more viable in pvp again, it would stop caps from being 40% and even if you went lower hp, say 40k then not everyone is going ot be able to hit you for that much damage
    Last edited by Enfizzle; Nov 10th, 2007 at 01:49:27.
    Enfizzle 220/30/70 Enforcer e
    Zdocta 220/30/70 Doctor e
    Nukizzle 220/26/70 NT e
    Engiz 220/30/64 Engineer e

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ tradalotrox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfizzle View Post
    If i could pick the 4 nanos, id like:
    New Rage:
    Break ALL nano roots
    900 run speed / nano resist
    +450 inits, -1000 ranged inits (any ranged wep on an enforcer is wrong on every level)
    150 Shield
    1350 nano Reqs
    Most people who use ranged only use it for the AS and ranged init doesn't affect it. Maybe a -1000 AS instead :P.

I take it that 10k Ess has no snare? But you put in snare into it's stats. With even more hp would take ages to heal that all up hehe, well new mongo might help a lil. Otherwise some good ideas, tbh though I think we will get 3 useless ones and new mongo.
    Last edited by tradalotrox; Nov 10th, 2007 at 01:58:10.
    Tiger Claw | Critical Mass
    Atroxical 220.30!69
    Nanrade0.,..219.,.27''''-.-

Enfizzle last time I remember you AS'd my arse in BS :P

New Mongo+ New Rage is all I want.

Layers are fine and still extremely good as they are.
    Michael ''Noirhybrid'' Orion 220/30/70 ENFORCER [Equipment] RETIRED - GOODBYE FRIENDS! 1/8/2008

Husband IG to Rachael ''Zorinthia'' Orion.

First Atrox Enforcer on Atlantean to put in Ql300 Symbs and 290 Brain symbiant.

up must not of played in about 6 months =p i used AS to make up for my lack of equip pre 220 Every AS makes you feel all dirty and wrong :P

We will be getting the new layer nano anyway but i was just wanting to give my idea on the stats, same layer +100 absorb isnt really much diffrence really sure its nice but its nothing really diffrent, id just like some new nanos that allow us to test out new and diffrent setups.

Thats why id love a SL ess with no snare, would allow us to test a setup where a 15k full auto WOULDN'T cap on us
    TBH if you do better in the fight you could live with the fact that it takes longer to heal up (a new mongo would probally let us heal huge HP at the rate we heal our current hp now.) i would love to try a setup where 15k dosnt cap but atm its unrealistic without gimping your other abilities. Seeing as HP is our defence we need to have a lot of it to make it a viable option in pvp. If we take Soldier as one of our nemesis professions then the huge capped specials will still hurt and hurt a LOT, but they are our nemesis so =p

for aimed shot to not be a 30% cap @ 13,000 damage we need like 43,500 HP which is doable at the momentbut it GIMPS us in pvp. The best realistic HP setup still contains a fair amount of sacrifice but at least

This equip would put you at 35,701 which is from where im looking at it the best HP setup you are going to get while still being PVP viable. This is TOTALY endgame, and it nerfs your NCU and to some extent your attack rating. IT also takes away a little AAD form the normal endgame setup. the 9,000 more HP from the new mongo ( if it makes it to live with current stats) would put you at +6686 (9,000-2314 from current mongo) which would be 42,387, which still isnt enough to stop a good aimed shot from capping 30% of your HP with is rediculous. we need a SL ess with no snare to allow a HP setup to be viable in pvp. Not to mention that in that setup the new mongo, as it is in the DB, WONT be self castable.
    ** note i counted QL 300 org buildings . including a swimming pool for body dev, but i didnt include towers as they are not a reliable form of HP, clans on RK 1 dont have acess so it cant really be seen as a must have item - i also am using health 2 because health 3 is obviously not on live yet and i want this to be as accurate as possible with current standards.

That above setup is obviously not the insane every bit of HP doable - Defensive bracer not hp arul, Ofab back not shell of change, ofab gloves ( can't be expected to sacrifice 75 wep skill for some extra HP) etc etc i didnt perk Trox primary for trickledown or enhanced HP line, both would of added more but its a rediculous sacrifice nor did i perk manners of mongo but who is going to sacrifice Reaver or cocoon for those? This is all self buffed, doc buffs would put us up some but that cant really be relied on, because if we had a doc following us for Life chan then HP wouldnt be an issue because ... well we would have a doc behind us.

So with using a fairly extreme HP build we can get it so our cap is 10,711 which is yes high meaning MPs, Traders, Advys , 1he enfos, sg docs, AS MAs will not be capping us regularly but they still have the oppertunity to do huge damage to use while we have not REALLY gained anything from doing that.

We either need a lot more HP from somewhere, preferably from a good Essence buff or we need another form of defense, as much as everyone is ranting about the new mongo its not going to make THAT much diffrence except from people who rely on their own regular damage as the only form of damage (see crats/ pistol engi with broken pets or pistol/ma doctor) tbh everyone else has some ok damage perks or a special that will hit or cap for a large amount of damage. (maybe not NTs but their - 100ish nanoskill nano will mean we cant even cast the new mongo so they wont be any worst off, its just not as big a problem as these people seam to think it is.

Sorry for wall of text but i felt its somthing i can really rant about =p
    Last edited by Enfizzle; Nov 10th, 2007 at 18:30:12.
    Nukizzle 220/26/70 NT e

Good post but debump for new rage that removes ALL ROOTS. Wrong.
    since 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    FYI: Cola burns when it comes out your nose...I now know this because of you.

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ tradalotrox's Avatar
    tldr (kyai's favourite acronym?)
    Tiger Claw | Critical Mass
    Atroxical 220.30!69
    Nanrade0.,..219.,.27''''-.-

you must be a NT =p

Thats all i meant, not perk roots or SB roots etc etc, just remove NT roots, but then again i suppose we are leathal to NTs so they need some way of capturing us
    Nukizzle 220/26/70 NT e

Quote Originally Posted by Eskarin View Post
    Good post but debump for new rage that removes ALL ROOTS. Wrong.
    Indeed, it should not just remove ALL ROOTS, but also ALL SNARES, and ALL BLINDS.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai View Post
    Indeed, it should not just remove ALL ROOTS, but also ALL SNARES, and ALL BLINDS.
    Then it should have more of a cool down penalty than a tiny DoT.

i could live with a 100 DoT =p
    Nukizzle 220/26/70 NT e

Quote Originally Posted by Dugglerrr View Post
    Then it should have more of a cool down penalty than a tiny DoT.
    Why?

I swear, people are bent on punishing us for anything even remotely useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumifly View Post
    Why?

I swear, people are bent on punishing us for anything even remotely useful.
    Some of us believe in balance?

Some of us believe in balance?
    Being perma rooted and unable to do anything about it is balance? Funny, I don't think me and a lot of other people agree with your definition.

I wasn't around 5 years ago or whatever, but didn't rage used to remove all them things and that, like with a lot of things, they didn't update the useage of some nanos to be on par with the updates? So how would this be any more "unbalancing" than it was back then; and how do you figure this pretty tiny, albeit quite nice, benefit is needing of some sort of cool down or usage penalty compared to the abundance of tools in other professions that are incredibly useful but have little to know real penalty?

I guess people will never get the idea out of their head that adding a negative to a positive does not automatically mean balance.

I wish new short fists - melee damage fists :-}
    VV

Quote Originally Posted by Lumifly View Post
    Being perma rooted and unable to do anything about it is balance? Funny, I don't think me and a lot of other people agree with your definition.

I wasn't around 5 years ago or whatever, but didn't rage used to remove all them things and that, like with a lot of things, they didn't update the useage of some nanos to be on par with the updates? So how would this be any more "unbalancing" than it was back then; and how do you figure this pretty tiny, albeit quite nice, benefit is needing of some sort of cool down or usage penalty compared to the abundance of tools in other professions that are incredibly useful but have little to know real penalty?

I guess people will never get the idea out of their head that adding a negative to a positive does not automatically mean balance.
    Well the original design of the nano was to be a sort of emergeny use to allow enfos to get out of a jam quickly and suffering a small penalty because of it (iirc what Sil wrote). The fact that FC increased the DoT greatly in SL lends credence to the fact that they wanted a penalty for using this nano line.

We all know that enfos keep this perma-running in pvp now because the RK penalty is a joke and that's fine, the game evolves, but I'd like to see a new nano in the line keeping the same idea in mind, huge short term benefit with a small penalty.

You don't like that? That's fine, we're all entitled to our opinions.

faster execution on FOT perks - Reaver perks are awsome to use due to their fast execution time...FOT on the other hand stinks - its as bad as soldier perks..
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Been playing some LotRo and something the tank profession there has, are perks or attacks that can be activated off blocking/parrying the enemy's attack. Would be fun to see something along those lines for enfos, a perk or special that becomes available when an enfo is hit X times or takes Y damage.

Maybe a short term nano (30 secs?) that needs to be cast first, then fires up when enforcers take 20k+ damage before the nano runs out and gives the enfo temporary 10(vs all attacks/specials/perks) blockers and 10k heal? With a long cooldown of course.

Or a special attack similar to brawl that activates any time an enforcer gets hit for an attack that does 4k+. The enforcer then has 5 seconds to use the special which has a stun and very large damage potential, maybe a body slam or bear hug. ^^

Hmm bear hug. What about enforcer only special called bear hug where you pick up the targeted enemy and stun him and squeeze him for a certain amount of time. Stun + large short term DoT.

*Improvements in our reflective ability's... design dmg shields that matter!!!

This is what i would like to see. I gave up on the HP = Disatvantage part, seems it will never be fixed because they don't know where to start.

Thank you.
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

We all know that enfos keep this perma-running in pvp now because the RK penalty is a joke and that's fine, the game evolves, but I'd like to see a new nano in the line keeping the same idea in mind, huge short term benefit with a small penalty.
    Well sure, but, in our current form we already have far more downtime than should be necessary thanks to too much HP paired with too little self healing. If you're in a situation where you need some sort of bail out nano, that should imply you are in someway close to a death or otherwise in a lost cause - so now if you bail out you're even at a greater disadvantage if somebody else comes along?

This depends on what your definition of "more than a tiny DoT" is, which is a good question. What were you envisioning?

Personally, I don't want nanos that see their use super infrequently, nor do I want a nano that others would come to think of as the new meep (ie: pisses everybody off because it makes you unkillable for all the wrong reasons).

Anyway, more wishlist stuff:

On the aesthetic side of things, I would like to see Ice Burn's visual effect changed. Instead of using the Corruscating Screen colors, I'd like to see something that actually conveys more cold. I was thinking a visual that starts at an icey blue and fades into white (instead of the blue to green fade of CS).

Also, add a visual for rage nanos already Was thinking that a good visual would be using the same sort of effect as shield nanos (Like Ice Burn and CS) but have it be a red color throughout. Also, make the sparks shorter, so that it hugs the body more instead of emanating out. As a secondary touch, it'd be cool if it also left trailers as you run around (think along the lines of the wind pushing the rage fire backwards behind you as you move). (edit: and it should "stack" with the other damage shield visuals, of course )
    Last edited by Lumifly; Dec 4th, 2007 at 16:17:22.

I would like an animation where you leave the floor burning behind you as you rage past :P
    Michael ''Noirhybrid'' Orion 220/30/70 ENFORCER [Equipment] RETIRED - GOODBYE FRIENDS! 1/8/2008

Husband IG to Rachael ''Zorinthia'' Orion.

First Atrox Enforcer on Atlantean to put in Ql300 Symbs and 290 Brain symbiant.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast