Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Enforcer Wishlist Discussion

A new rage that not only adds to RS/NR but also adds immensly to AR at the cost of a nasty cooldown/DoT/debuff.
    Last edited by Dugglerrr; Oct 16th, 2007 at 16:40:37.

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ tradalotrox's Avatar
    Hmm another idea I just though of was a new rage with a substantially larger damage shield, rather than to mitigate damage it deters people from attacking you.

Was just a random idea. Something like a 300-600 damage shield for 30 seconds and we can't recast that nano for a short duration after.
    Tiger Claw | Critical Mass
    Atroxical 220.30!69
    Nanrade0.,..219.,.27''''-.-

Quote Originally Posted by tradalotrox View Post
    Was just a random idea. Something like a 300-600 damage shield for 30 seconds and we can't recast that nano for a short duration after.
    Just one thing,damage from shields in pvp was made half due to people dieing on shields,namely low hp profs,you can get 350-400 damage shield as an advy,i am rather sure you can get a lot of shield damage as an enfo as well(bio shield/CS/rage),now imagine an 8k fixer hitting you,or a 9k MA...
    They would die from shield damage alone.
    I had shades die on my shields before they fixed that,it was rather funny,but overall,not very good for low hp profs lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    From one troll to another. Cut the crap, Blackie. Or just roll a MP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Escritores View Post
    And right there this thread turned emo...
    Boori:There is a difference between a "Soldier" and a "Walking Dreadloch-Modified Shark".
    best post ever
    forum mod <3

So? Who cares.. We are enforcers. We are suppost to scare people ffs..

They should fear us, our damage shields as well IMO.. hitting like 90 DMG in PVP just doesnt cut it.
    Enforzaaa-220/25/68 Enforcer - Vatos Locos

And a dozen of other alts not even worth mentioning.

well an improved rage could be fun..

but imo more NR and RS.. arent really needed.
    So the idea of adding some extra ar sounds great.
    Also some higher shield could be usefull (if we dont overdo it).

any more suggestions?
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Aye Pala I know they nerfed dam shields but the idea I had is to have one that would be used defensively, kinda like an enf tms but we still take damage. Kinda like the old tms where you took large reflect damage (from what I've heard/read).

One that could only be cast once every few minutes or you are NSD for a while like the Challenger line or like a "Recovering from Intense Rage" for 30 mins or something.

Well if the new mongo comes in-game this is not really needed, really just an alternative idea for creating a defensive tool for enfos.
    Atroxical 220.30!69

All i would like to see is add on SL ess. +60 at higest one.

Quote Originally Posted by tradalotrox View Post
    Aye Pala I know they nerfed dam shields but the idea I had is to have one that would be used defensively, kinda like an enf tms but we still take damage. Kinda like the old tms where you took large reflect damage (from what I've heard/read).

One that could only be cast once every few minutes or you are NSD for a while like the Challenger line or like a "Recovering from Intense Rage" for 30 mins or something.

Well if the new mongo comes in-game this is not really needed, really just an alternative idea for creating a defensive tool for enfos.
    so, like a rage that gives a +300 point damage shield (halved for PvP, right?) for 20 seconds while debuffing AR or nanoskills or something else by 1000 (or any other number... 500? 300?) for the duration?

Yeh something like that a 800 damage shield (on top of other sutff) for a short duration with a debuff and a long cooldown. If you add in IB and BioShield you would get something like 800+120+60, so a 490 (in pvp) dam shield for 30 seconds. Not sure if that is any use against anything except low hp toons. Would be some use in pvm instead of mongo. Mongo a few times cast this dam shield nano, they'll hit you get the IC taunt and take damage from this damage shield. Would be some use I guess against a few mobs 4+.

Still needs a lot of tweaking to be viable/balanced to be of any use I think.

Also a +60 ess would be good I guess. Would make a need for the improved CH that docs are getting.

At the moment with SL ess and hp setup (ofab chest / CM / new mongo) enfs will have near to 60k hp maybe over depending on setup.
    Atroxical 220.30!69

Improved Fear nano, maybe one that would work in TL7 pvp (ie much higher psychic check and increased addalldef debuff)

Target Psychic <= 1000

Target Modify Defense modifier -300

If it gets to fear Pets, that's an added bonus

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Sure then let our(crats) fear nanos work on people .

Make 2HB the weapon of choice for enfos. Dreadloch Enhanced Bear doesn't cut it, and neither do perks.

My only only issue with enfs. Providing the taunt from the new mongo doesn't get nerfed.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

bump for 2hb perks fix, make seismic smash damage similar to avalanche. 10 perk points for a 300ish AoE is a bad joke. I would love to keep my enf 2hb after my full reset but there's a slim chance to it if things remain this way.

Yeah, 2hb love. We have so many items that give us 2hb but it just isn't viable.

Slight fear line rework: make it so the defense debuff lands on people in PvP. Preferably, change the attack skill to attack rating, too...

Mmm, indeed.

Enjoying RK4

Improved 2hb perks:

Pulverize: Add a 5 second stun to it.

Hammer and Anvil: Increase the AAO buff(at perk lvl 10) from 90 to 200.

Overwhelming might: 4-8k damage range

Seismic Smash: 7-12k damage range, 2-5k damage on the aoe effect with a root effect for 5 seconds.

Improved 1hb perks:

Quick Bash: 1-2k damage

Crush Bone: 2-4k damage with a higher DoT

Bring the pain: Greatly reduce the recharge from 140 secs to 60 secs.

Devastating Blow: Take off stun req from Bring the pain and slightly increase dmg to 3-6k

That seems about in-line with what I'd think. Fixing devastating blow to not require bring the pain would be a massive buff.

I like the notion of adding an AoE root (although I think a snare would be more approriate personally ) to Seismic Smash.

Enjoying RK4

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai View Post
    That seems about in-line with what I'd think. Fixing devastating blow to not require bring the pain would be a massive buff.

I like the notion of adding an AoE root (although I think a snare would be more approriate personally ) to Seismic Smash.
    I was thinking of the DB earthquake debuff and another stun seemed redundant, snare or root both work for me.

Edit: I should have added Devastating Blow still needs to be chained with Bring the Pain.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast