Thread: Little Annoyance

Little Annoyance

Peepee's just got all her alphas in and shize, and i can now hotswap the hatred and kur hammer, problem being though is the hammer has a whole 2 extra seconds on equiping/unequiping?, whats the point exactly? i wanna be a super duper mech killa.

5 Seconds
    Kur'Ush Mallet

3 Seconds
    Hatred of the Xan

i had nothing else to put my IP into that was useful apart from heavy weapons, so PP has now a giant 300 rocket launcher strapped to her back. cant hotswap with 1he as thats in offhand, and the unequip overrides the rocket launchers equip ... soo

Discuss
    Proud President of The Leviathan Movement, Behe's Outside Bor Basic
    The Leviathan Movement
    Peepeebedee(current General PVP setup)
    Peepeebedee(current Damage Dealing setup)
    Obifist
    My Youtube'z

The New World..

Needs A New Siggy

Here's your reminder about the difference between a GM and an ARK - <3 Anarrina

go 2he
    ^.^
    Squad Commander of Lex Noctis
    'Larp' 220/22 Atrox Enforcer Phats
    Ohne "Qixote" Dich 220/30/70 Solitus Nano-Technician Phats
    Cellar "Shiae" Door 165/22 Solitus Adventurer Phats
    Little 'Twinks' Boy 21/2 Atrox Enforcer

I think rocket launchers should go in a different slot altogether, and override your current weapon. It would allow dual wielders the same ability to swap to this weapon as single wielders and would also allow players who can't self every item they have to actually use some anti-mech/turret tools.

Probly Utility 1, 2 and 3 since you can't have weapons equip in the armor or implant sections (should I be making this suggestion somewhere else?)

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    I think rocket launchers should go in a different slot altogether, and override your current weapon. It would allow dual wielders the same ability to swap to this weapon as single wielders and would also allow players who can't self every item they have to actually use some anti-mech/turret tools.

Probly Utility 1, 2 and 3 since you can't have weapons equip in the armor or implant sections (should I be making this suggestion somewhere else?)
    A good suggestion on the whole, it is a bed bug of mine, and an unfair one.
    Proud President of The Leviathan Movement, Behe's Outside Bor Basic
    The Leviathan Movement
    Peepeebedee(current General PVP setup)
    Peepeebedee(current Damage Dealing setup)
    Obifist
    My Youtube'z

The New World..

Needs A New Siggy

Here's your reminder about the difference between a GM and an ARK - <3 Anarrina