As many of you will have already seen, we announced yesterday that we are to take the support for the German dimension and community on internally.

I just wanted to take a few minutes to put any fears about this move to rest for our German players .

This move has been made as a natural evolution of the company and our ambitions for both Anarchy Online and future projects. In the past we didnt have the resource required to support a forgein language community ourselves, however as we have grown and gained experience we felt it was time that we took this on board ourselves.

This is no slight whatsoever on gamigo or on how they have operated the German Dimension over the years. they did a very good job and our partnership was a succesful one. This is purely a 'growing up' move as we build on our success and seek to take responsibility for all areas of our business.

We are fully dedicated to continuing German support, and the German dimension is not going anywhere!

We are currently hiring German speaking support staff and a new German community manager and in the meantime we have support cover arranged from within the existing community and have the co-operation of Gamigo in ensuring the transition is as smooth as possible.

We are in process of transfering and setting up new German language forums on our servers (we will transfer as much of the old data as is possible!) and will let you know the details next week.

So I'd like to assure people that there is no truth at all to the fears that we might be closing down the dimension or cutting back on support for the German community, far form it, we are looking forward to many good years ahead for all the Anarchy Online dimensions and that includes the German speaking community!

------------

This message is being translated as I write this and will be posted to the German forums as well as soon as possible