Thread: OTPC: Omni-Pol Plugs Leak in Omni-Reform

OTPC: Omni-Pol Plugs Leak in Omni-Reform

OTPC: Omni-Pol Plugs Leak in Omni-Reform
    Tuesday 24th October, 29480 - [Global]

Omni-Pol authorities, acting on intelligence reports, raided the home of a former Omni-Reform Agent, code-named 'Moniia', and found several items of Pro-Clan literature, and many discs containing highly classified information, packed and ready for transport. An immediate search was ordered of the area, and she was found ten minutes later, outside the Rome Blue Basic store.

"We located our suspect loitering outside the Store entrance, apparently trying to recruit players to join her cause. Due to the threat she represented to the company, and the citizens of Rome, she was eliminated." Omni-Pol Captain Risefand told reporters at a press conference.

When asked if she had managed to get any material to any citizens in the area, the Captain replied "At this stage, we feel no sensitive information has managed to leave Rome." There was speculation that a citizen had been convinced to help 'Moniia', but the Captain denied this.

"We know the citizens of Rome would never help someone like this. They are loyal, strong people, who would never betray the company like some..." He went on to thank the locals in Rome Blue, praising them for their dilligence, and assistance in allowing them to apprehend such a dangerous criminal.

Ex-Agent 'Moniia', was believed to have been involved in the Personnel departments of both Omni-Pol and Omni-Reform, and had highest clearance to Omni-Tek archives and information. She's believed to have had a Husband and a child, who have now been taken in for quesitoning.

In unrelated news, charges of Criminal neglect being brought against Omni-Reform Official Jagor Stolinskiy, in relation to a mining accident at Clon**** in March, 29480, have been officially dropped in a session of the Omni-Reform Internal Affairs committee.

"Due to the lack of any real evidence linking Mr Stolinskiy to the explosion, or his actions having caused the said accident, I have no choice but to acquit him of all charges, and turn the case back over to Omni-Pol for possible criminal investigation." Commissioner Steven Braithwaite stated, before closing the inquiry.

Mr Stolinskiy was mining operations supervisor at the Clon**** Notum Mining operation, when during his tenure, a large explosion ripped through a ventilation duct, removing the feed of oxygen to the workers below. It's estimated that, whilst it was a devastating blast, casualties were minor, with only 15 Atrox and Solitus workers believed to be deceased.

Theories abounded about the cause of the explosion. Many people linked it to Clan terrorists hoping to damage the facility and its high reputation. However, some, quoting an Omni-Pol official, "...feeble minded people" believed Omni-Tek planned the accident to cover up the leaking of some "dangerous information". This theory was quickly dismissed by Omni-Pol, as "Foolish, Mindless and Unacceptable thinking."

Mr Stoliniskiy remarked after leaving the hearing, "That Justice has been served, and that those who continue to imply that Omni-Mining, or Omni-Reform were involved, to take note of this ruling. We have been vindicated by the truth."

Omni-Pol now have jurisdiction over the case. They have already stated that they have found no links to Omni personnel in the explosion, and now will focus their attention on the Clans involvement. The case remains open.

Bah. *flush*
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 27th, 2006 at 16:26:16.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Superior work by our colleagues. Omni-Pol Protects!
    AO-Universe - The Leet Place To Be

More Miners killed, Omni-Tek washes their hands of it. History repeating itself?

It's a good thing they shot that criminal down like a dog in the streets. All those pamphlets.... *shudders* someone could have gotten a *NASTY* papercut.

My impression:

Newsflash!

In the news today, a citizen of OT that works for a company that researches why people have opinions other than the ones OT gives them, was arrested for having one. Nuff said.

In other related news: One OT muckity muck was released from charges of criminal negligence because he failed to be responsible for his own people. However, since he was slick enough to not have it linked to him, the charges were dropped. Order was maintained. *eyeroll* Many miners were killed, and their families... well... were not gunna mention death benefits or anything like that.

The miners may have been involved in yet again, more free-willed people having their own opinion. Some that were killed may have been loyal to OT. Some miners, were prolly just barely making ends meet and just wanted to work. No Opifex nor Nanomage were harmed during the investigation.

That is all.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    My impression:

Newsflash!

In the news today, a citizen of OT that works for a company that researches why people have opinions other than the ones OT gives them, was arrested for having one. Nuff said.

In other related news: One OT muckity muck was released from charges of criminal negligence because he failed to be responsible for his own people. However, since he was slick enough to not have it linked to him, the charges were dropped. Order was maintained. *eyeroll* Many miners were killed, and their families... well... were not gunna mention death benefits or anything like that.

The miners may have been involved in yet again, more free-willed people having their own opinion. Some that were killed may have been loyal to OT. Some miners, were prolly just barely making ends meet and just wanted to work. No Opifex nor Nanomage were harmed during the investigation.

That is all.
    HAHAHA. Oh my.. very nice translation of such a wordy historically repatitious article. It seems Omni will never learn.

I heard a rumour that this event actually did occur on Rimor... Can anyone confirm this?

((OTPC: Omni-Pol Plugs Leak in Omni-Reform
    Tuesday 24th October, 29480 - [Global]

I think it happend everywhere.))

Yea... It is sad that omni didn't yet learned that the clans will do terorist acts regardless on who will be affected...

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    Yea... It is sad that omni didn't yet learned that the clans will do terorist acts regardless on who will be affected...
    Cause the last thing any one on Ka needs is an opinion, or paper cuts! Good Job guys! Nice to know that Omni is after the hardcore criminals out there!

Omni Pol put their big new Labs, and HQ to good use to track down such a deranged and sinister Pyschopath!

Omni-Tek Controls!
    Omni-Tek Owns!
    Omni-Tek Protects!... - their CEOs

Yeah its so sad, were bombing the demographic were built on. Were bombing the very people we swear were protecting. Were bombing workers because killing workers is smarter than killing leaders. Yup yup, thats the way its done. *eyeroll*

Choke plx.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    Cause the last thing any one on Ka needs is an opinion, or paper cuts! Good Job guys! Nice to know that Omni is after the hardcore criminals out there!

Omni Pol put their big new Labs, and HQ to good use to track down such a deranged and sinister Pyschopath!

Omni-Tek Controls!
    Omni-Tek Owns!
    Omni-Tek Protects!... - their CEOs
    Lets not forget the property insurance, either. Since OBVIOUSLY the trouble cannot be linked to a negligent director. That means not only can they throw blame, but they can collect creds at the same time! I love business ethics!
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 29th, 2006 at 08:05:28.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Yeah its so sad, were bombing the demographic were built on. Were bombing the very people we swear were protecting. Were bombing workers because killing workers is smarter than killing leaders. Yup yup, thats the way its done. *eyeroll*

Choke plx.
    The clans will do ANYTHING to damage Omni-Tek profits. And what good place to strike is the Clondike notum mine.... Good thing that Omni updated the safety measures there limiting the casualties to only 15 Atrox and Solitus workers who are believed deceased.

[scribling a note] IMPORTANT! Need confirmation on the casualty number.

And Bubbacrush... I would recomend you, as a doctor, to stop rolling your eyes... you only strain your eveball muscles doing that and atroxes are known for their exophtalmia. The eyeball might pop out.
    I surely do not want that.
    Last edited by Aerya; Oct 29th, 2006 at 16:02:30.

The clans will do ANYTHING to damage Omni-Tek profits. And what good place to strike is the Clondike notum mine.... Good thing that Omni updated the safety measures there limiting the casualties to only 15 Atrox and Solitus workers who are believed deceased.
    Lady, even one death is a freakin' tragedy. Even if you recognized the sarcasm in the post, the fact your maintaining the stance of its the boogeyman's (ie Clan) fault is truly weak.

And Bubbacrush... I would recomend you, as a doctor, to stop rolling your eyes... you only strain your eveball muscles doing that and atroxes are known for their exophtalmia. The eyeball might pop out.
    I surely do not want that.
    I'll get right on that. While I am at it, I will stop eating red meat, drinking alcohol, go get a prostate exam, use baby powder to help stop chafing, buy a night light so I can see the boogeymen you're talking about, fill out my wish list to Santa Leet, say my prayers before bedtime, and last but not least... purchase feminine itch cream so that I too can enjoy a longer, and more quality life with my friends and loved ones.

Thank you for your concern. I had no idea why I had pride in myself in the first place. Vive la Omni-med!

*eyeroll*
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 29th, 2006 at 16:25:24.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Bwa-HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

*giggles* Oh my Bubba... you are seriously a funny trox. Ever thought about having your own comedy stand up night at Reets? I would love to attend. Might even fly to the Rimor colony to see it. *giggles*

Well, far it be for me to turn down the compliment. However, and I really dont wanna sound like the jerk, but lets try and keep our eye on the ball here: people have died. Good folks, hard workin', and blue collar... just like me. As funny a man I can be, it dont change whats happened.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 30th, 2006 at 05:36:47.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Sadly, you are right. It just reminds me why the clans exist at all. And re-instills my determination to continue the fight for what is right.