Thread: Jeopardy Rubi-Ka!

Jeopardy Rubi-Ka!

Saturday November 11th
    22:00 GMT ( 5 PM EST)
    ICC Headquarters (Nepal, Andromeda)

How well do you know your planet?

At long last ‘Jeopardy’, the greatest quiz show in the Universe, comes to Rubi-Ka with its host Guy Smiley. This is the quiz in which we give you the answers, you give us the matching question!

Organisations from all faction are called to sign up and compete on this show. Each participating organisation will field a team of 2 or more members, including a Captain and through a gruelling series of questions on Rubi-Ka’s history and geography, which organisation knows Rubi-Ka best. Vistors are welcome to watch, but are kindly request not to blurt out the answers!

All proceeds will go to a charity of the winning organisation’s choice.

If you wish to sign up your organisation for this event, just post below with the name of your organisation and the team captain. For any further questions don’t hesitate to ask Tussa or myself, Dabblez.

Hope to see you all there!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Omni-Mining's team will attend, unless certain clanners decide to do various preventative activities at given time.

Exact details will follow.

((The time is not ideal for some of us, but I hope we'll manage ))
    Last edited by Keanne; Nov 2nd, 2006 at 08:26:47.

Ohhh...we'll come no idea who will attend but am sure we'll find someone who's drunk enough to remember last week...all questions are from last week aren't they since we can't remember anything further back than then...maybe.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

I'd like to make a suggestion. In the spirit of the word "jeopardy," I think it would be an interesting twist if contestants put their actual lives in jeopardy while playing the game. Incorrect answers could result in chastising, flogging and progressively move up to a beheading depending on how much the contestant wagered.

"Wrong answer!" *WHACK!!!*

Wouldn't that be cool!?
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Considering those involved so far...ok excluding whomever from the IR will be attending, its currently got a collection of Omni's involved...have you lot really got that many "spare" staff you wish to behead them?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

I'm willing to throw certain pie-loving employees out there; after all, they're only Atroxes.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Trying to see who will be around to team with.

Do I *have* to have a team or can I try alone?

The Nanomage liberation front will attend. I have yet to find mages and atrox to set up a team. But we will be there in one way or another
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Astera, we need at least 2 people from an org to represent that org. I mean how would if look if Astera, on her own beat the combined IQ of IR, Omni-Mining, Assembly, NLF?

the noid will attend
    drgrimmy 220/30 solitus doc(The Noid)

(insert witty comment here)

Quote Originally Posted by Dabblez View Post
    Astera, we need at least 2 people from an org to represent that org. I mean how would if look if Astera, on her own beat the combined IQ of IR, Omni-Mining, Assembly, NLF?
    I sincerely doubt that will happen. I'm trying to find someone, still. Would love to be a part of this.

Cool

~ Digital Alliance ~ will probably attend, i'll ask some more info later on

i'll probably be captain btw
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

A: The world's greatest quiz show that is on tomorrow.

Q: What is ... Jeopardy Rubi-Ka!

On behalf of Omni-Mining [IC] I'm happy to announce that the whole prize sum will be donated to Johnson Society Ltd. to support their research project "Homo Nano off-world potency". As a token of Omni-Mining's appreciation to our numerous efficient nanomage employees, Omni-Mining [IC] also donates TRIPLE the amount of prize from our own budget to the same research fund.

It is also my privilege to inform all Guy Smiley fans out there that he was returned to safety very quickly after the brief incident that took place in the studio, even when the TruSpace Network's Jeopardy crew had not filled portion 4B of intercorporate treaty and thus technically weren't legally on Rubi-Ka's surface.

Omni-Tek Protects!

Yes, comgratulations Omni-Mining, well played.

Dabblez

*grumbles*

((Thank you for a very entertaining event ))
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld