Thread: The Love Connection

The Love Connection

Are you "link" dead? Come to Adam and Solox's Love connection. We will help you find the match of your dreams! We charge a 5 mil finders fee, and that's it! All we ask is you fill out this simple application;

I am a (Male / Female / Atrox)

Seeking a (Male, Female / Atrox)

In Game information (Name, Profession, Level)

Timezone

What I am looking for in a partner:

What I can contribute as a partner (Why I'm a good choice)

What would you expect / want to do with your partner:

Additional Information:

Do you wish to remain anonymous:

Please answer these questions, and send all applications to AdamandSolox@hotmail.com. This is real, thanks for using Adam and Solox's Love Connection!
    .:Hiding in WoW:.

.:Just another noob, who got bored of a game that's being forgotten:.

.:Aikillju 60 Orc Restoration Shaman of Sanguine Prophecy US Mal'Ganis PVP server:.

Are you using Dr. Phil's decendant like Match.com?

Millions of you have emailed in and we're doing our best to keep on top it all! Keep them coming.

I find this disturbing, and ill do my best to prevent such betrayal from interfearing in my daily AO life.
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Yop yop
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

I am a (Male / Female / Atrox) --- female nanomage

Seeking a (Male, Female / Atrox) --- atrox ballet dancer

In Game information (Name, Profession, Level) --- nezhinau, 220/20 engineer

Age --- 28

Timezone --- central us

What I am looking for in a partner: --- i really want an atrox who dances in the ballet. i would prefer if he works in omni-ballet since they hold the highest standard for dance.

What I can contribute as a partner (Why I'm a good choice) --- i am extremely wealthy and a patron of visual and performing arts. i am also very tender and squishy and have a great sense of humor.

What would you expect / want to do with your partner: i would like to leave this open since i don't have especially high expectations for an atrox, but i would prefer if the relationship remain mostly platonic since atrox who have been modified with "implants" tend to get a little too heavy on the testosterone and i find it intimidating.

Additional Information: i like flowers and candy. i dislike overbearing and pushy people!

Do you wish to remain anonymous: yes please
    Nezhinau 220/23 Engineer
    Building QL 300 Mutated AI Crabs Omnified with 5 gems!
    Also: 220 MA, 220 Crat, 167 Fixer, 155 MP, Dr. Toot