Thread: Something stirs....

Something stirs....

Humanity is millions of miles from home.
    Humans are no longer born; they are bred.
    And those that were once humans are human no longer - merely everlasting monsters who can never die.

But in each of us remains that...link to the primal. That small link that drives us on - drives us to fight, to survive. Within each of us remains a soul, something that cannot be categorised, filed, or numbered. And it is that thing, that little core heart of humanity that is stirring within me...

Something is coming, I can feel it.

Can't you?

The stirring grows stronger.
    This is not a creature, but it is as alive as you or me....it has a life, a will.
    It feels its time coming.
    It is not a monster, or an enemy. It is not something that can kill or be killed...

But it can die.

It is not a monster, my friends; it is an idea. Or rather, an ideal.
    An ideal needs no air, no water, no food, but it needs the hearts and souls of those who can to carry it, to nurture it, to let it thrive, and grow.

I am, of course, talking about the Rimor Revival Project.
    The RP event will be taking shape this Friday. But without your help, it will fade, and die. Join us, and let the ideal that is Rubi-Ka awaken once more in the hearts and the minds of the people of Rimor. Let them know that there is more to this world than pointless, mindless killing!!

Oooh.
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Ooooh.

Ahem. Well, that's a good comment.
    Best we've had so far, in fact.

Oooooh.

Is that a good ooooh? Or a bad OooOOooooOOooh?
    Seriously?
    Am I wasting some poor remote server's memory here? Anyone?

...Has RP really died in Rimor....?

((You'd be surprised ....Very nice by the way! And RP is far from dead...you just have to know where to find it. /tell Nrpb !invite ...I wish though, I'd been able to come to the RP event >.< RP isn't dead though, take my word for it...it's just hard to organize since RP'ers are so scattered. Best we can do is try to group them into one place, I suppose))
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

((rips off his wet t-shirt while everyone is watching))

Damn, is it hot here, or is it just me?

I just ruined this thread didnt I?

yes you did
    No Doc can Heal Stupidity,Tard!

Smaaldor doc 207/13