Thread: Radiman is a robot

Radiman is a robot

Watch the animated series,

See the 'fake Radiman'

Now think about why he went missing and why hes a bit 'shot away' now hes back

Radiman is a robot :-)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

(OCC)
    Makes me think of the cyberpunk story about the implanted / almost dead politician being run by his mook (AI responsible for taking phone/email messages)
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

This is a concern. There are a number of people who would like to see Radiman tested, just to be on the safe side. But of course, too few people are educated enough about the story they play to realize a Radiman-clone is even a possibility = [
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

D00d, I told the very same thing to Robert, and he was like maybe.
    I told him to watch the animated series! Did he? Nope.
    It's trippin dude.
    Remember how he didn't want to have a clone ready for him because of some moral objection and all that?
    Oh yes.
    I almost feel bad for the clanners.

oh, Robert=hubby
    "Ph43r me! For I am...Darth Sp00n." --my bot belonging to my main character Ruleth.
    Ruleth: Omni-tek aligned 'crat.
    Releuth: Clan aligned MP. (Ruleth's twin sister.)
    RuthieChan: Omni-tek aligned MA.
    Leetaschan: Omni-tek aligned Adventerer.
    And last but not least; Depravedgirl: The neutral aligned Atrox Enforcer who thinks she's a girl, and speaks in falsetto only.

We don't really know much about this robot. Maybe he's better than the real thing!

Cool

If only he were a pro-OT robot that would cause peace

Radiman is a robot?

Cool!

Does he tank well vs. mobs? Does he hold aggro easily? How hard does he hit?

*ponders renaming his bot to 'Mr. Radiman' for fun..*
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Kzak, there is a special NODROP Mr. Radiman shell for engineers, ya know. He attacks the enemies with chess pieces of doom! XD

The Radman Robot drops.

Glass of whine.. NT only reduces the chance of fumbles

John pauls Stick... Nanomage Enforcer only.. best weapon in the game

Cheeze Tank armor... Soldier only.. Makes RRF self only.

Symbio graph.... Baton of leadership(Modified)... agent only so they dont have to Mimic Profession.

Engie Elemental Suit... Gives the engie +300 to evades 5000 ac's -400 run speed, Jump x2. damage type Fire. 200-300 (300) bullet damage.

ql 200 Advanced crat suit... (ok this is a real item)

Sword of kalis... Atrox adventurer only sword. makes the Adventurer speak in Klingon.

Portable Hospital unit... makes a 100% zone for a duration where patients can be treated....

Advanced Haced Ncu... Does nothing but takes up a slot.. (It was nerfed).
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

HEY. I wanna know what the advies get.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Radiman is a robot?

Really

RK-1 Brutenater

Sword of kalis... Atrox adventurer only sword. makes the Adventurer speak in Klingon.

thats what advies get i tried to include everyone)
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

Hmm.

Now that I think about it, I wonder what Radiman's pathfinding is like. If it's the standard robot-quality algorithms, it's no wonder that he hasn't been heard from for 6-odd months. He must have had one heck of a time taking very close-up views of walls, furniture and doorways. All the objects our pets know and love so much.

But, Radiman is back, so someone must have done /radiman behind, or otherwise managed to dislodge him from his precarious position. :>
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

ROFLMA... good one

I can see it..

Lab Director > Gosh darnet sorry guys bot is stuck again.

Bodyguard1> Not again. can't you just recast at boss room..

Lab Director > No I would have to get mochies.... I dont want to go back to Trade just for mochies

Nueralizer> I swear Thats the last time I invite you to a team. That bot is just a joke. Never gets here on time, doesn't do enough damage.... And could you please shut the darn thing up.

Cheif Base Defender> Can I get a Refreash on Essence plz..

Lab technition> Ok What if i Wrangle you at The CoT building will that help.

Lab Director> Well I guess If I can get the 132 one....

Data Collector> /petition hey why cant I spend IP.. I'm level 60 and I still cant use my skill window.
    Last edited by AkodoReign; Aug 26th, 2002 at 11:22:48.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

now THAT was funny!!!!!
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again