Thread: Journal Entry: A question of morality and loyalty

Journal Entry: A question of morality and loyalty

October 20, 29480
    *RECORDING LIGHT TURNS ON*

*sighs* uh...where to begin…I suppose at the beginning…heh

Sunday was the Board Meeting…Sotto accused Eva Pourais of being an Omega. He showed them pictures, and an item that was apparently found with this “Omega” when she was killed…

Its funny how I was apart of the investigation but at the same time…not know what exactly was going on…

I was sent Thursday evening…Sunday I came back to run the office since Pro had sent to many people up with us. I was so worried about Foos…since I couldn’t contact him *looks over to the bed and watches Foos toss and turn* I still can’t believe I’m married to him *sighs and smiles*

Hrmm…getting back to the story…Sotto came back this past Saturday. It was a shame he couldn’t see the ceremony but Dokken came, which was nice I suppose. Anyway after Sotto made his …claim… they basically laughed at him…well all but Zeiler and Sergey…uh whatever his name is…he didn’t laugh he just …listened…Needless to say none of them agreed with what Pro said. Mrs. Baljian then fired Pro…I…I couldn’t believe she did that…

Afterward Pro said we had to leave…so I left…they didn’t like that at all *chuckles softly* Well what we didn’t expect is the guards to not let me out…so *sighs* I told Pro they wouldn’t let me leave and I went back in. They went on and on about what could make Pro say those things, if he was influence and by who, or manipulated, and why there was always tension between him and Director Baljian. Which I knew perfectly why he didn’t get along with her but I couldn’t say that…we can’t have two of us getting fired…So I said nothing about that but I did asked to speak.

I told them that Pro no matter what he did or said he had only good intentions. And that if anything be investigated that the Genesis Movement should be the one. I knew little about them except that they were involved, and an outside party. The whole board agreed with me. Then they decided that Pro should be treated with some brainwashing treatment…*cringes* I …the sound of everything was killing me I was so sick…I was ready to yell and leave and join Pro but I knew acting rash was not the answer…I almost threw up…I was then promoted to Director and asked to get Pro to Omni Med. I didn’t want to at all but I knew I had to and since I felt so sick I thought it would be easy…

I left and found Pro in trade where I got sick…I asked that we go to Rome Green and he refused…I was shocked…he took me to a clinic in Newland…where things just got worse…

I started to get sick and Mr. Stroud met us in Newland but wouldn’t come into the building. He tried and tried to get Pro to come out but Pro just wasn’t budging. *sighs* This …this is where I am just not sure I did the right thing…but the doctors came and well…I had a flashback. I thought about that night in Trade, the night I was questioned…so I took Pro’s arm looked at him thinking to myself “I’m so sorry Pro…I m so sorry”. But I couldn’t get it out, so then I just pulled him outside…

He backed into a corner holding his pistol to everyone…Pro had tripped and the doctors were able to sedate him…I cried…I cried so hard…I wanted to help him so much but I knew I couldn’t…

I stayed by his side until I knew he was settled. Then Foos and I walked back to the office…and it got worse again

Sotto had release a memo just incase things did not go to plan. I have no clue what the memo said…but what I did know was Tom Harking began to through the building knocking things over and taking any documents of the investigation along with half my staff back up to Adonis…I think he even shot at the ceiling…

So now I had a building that was almost torn apart and no staff…shortages of supplies came…complaints came pouring in…it was chaos

That brings us up to now…I managed to hire a few men and Anamelle sent over some volunteers to help. I started them on training right away. I’m still shorthanded…and I’m still not able to make all my deliveries on time…and more complaints.

Hopefully by next week I’ll have enough people in administration, and my security have been doing double shifts, so far they haven’t been complaining. I’ve been having my packers stay late and pack at night to help the morning shift get started. My wompah coverage is short too…so I have new operators training as well. *sighs* Maybe by next week I’ll be on my way to running smoothly and on time. Until then I just have to deal with it. I’ve been thinking of making a public statement…letting all my customers know that everything will be back to normal soon…maybe I’m not sure.

In the mean time, I still have Pro on my mind…and how he’s doing…and the investigation. I met with Tom the other day and told him I would help him. I sent some supplies up for his men. Times like these you must put your differences aside…and I mostly did it for Pro…

*tossing and turning in the background, she turns and smiles* I have so much more i want to talk about....more to say...but I think while there is still some time left before I need to be in the office I’ll spend it with him *smiles*

*RECORDING LIGHT GOES OFF*

[[I do plan on continuing this just not yet, Im suprised I got this out hehe. Enjoy!]]
    Last edited by Cylie; Oct 20th, 2006 at 07:27:45.
    Tresa "Cylie" Burke