Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OTPC: Xaun, Elyssia and Cordah. The Truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    You aren't worth my time.. but this does explain quite a bit indeed. You are forgiven.

You forgive Chaupin what? Your blunder? Your incapacity of checking his profession? This is too hilarious..

Quote Originally Posted by Chaupin View Post
    ((let me ask you a simple question, isnt roleplaying something that should be fun for all sides? The person in question who went as you call it "IC defect" forgot to inform any of us about this idea. Now you may think why should she/he?

well Think about it, How can you do something ICly without informing the other party? Its a game, in which we are limited far more than in real life. We can't do a full system check on a database to see who transmitted information by tells to another person, Or ask a security agencie to intercept emails and such. In my opinion Roleplay is build for a great part on trust and in my opinion, If everyone would go roleplay like this, it will have a devastating effect on RP as we know it these days. Creating a snitch Ic'ly, good idea, but the way this was done, by not informing atleast one person from the other side It's just very killing.))
    ))
    (Virta was OOC informed about the series of events. Just not told directly who, what, when or where including the day we took your tower field.. So you were saying?)

((in other words, while nothing was known, while we knew hardly a thing and no real plannings were made, you decided it was good enough and started with this "event" anyway?))

Quote Originally Posted by Chaupin View Post
    ((in other words, while nothing was known, while we knew hardly a thing and no real plannings were made, you decided it was good enough and started with this "event" anyway?))
    (No.. I out of the kindness of my heart informed him that something was going to go down that I only played a small part in.. period. It was going to happen per the player defecting regardless. Listen your barking up a dead tree and frankly I am sick of the OOC.. so enough already. You win some you loose some.. We got you.. You all got me.. I was dead without my toon for 3 months.. So... who got had worst? >_< Thats how good RP should go.. both sides take hits and the war keeps on turning. )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123