Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Xaun, Elyssia and Cordah. The Truth!

I don't think anyone really cares Xaun.

The only thing I care about is that you weren't the target, you just got your fat a** in the way ~grins and laughs~ Ok ok... I'll stop being insulting.
    GorgeFodder3 - Deceased
    NotumFodder - New and improved with 80% more loyalty to Omni

Till All Are Free?

Gorge, there is still at this point less than 0 proof of this. All of the claims made by Bahirae are beyond unbelieveable and do not match the events of the day. As such, you can laugh all you want... but I must ask.. how your transciever reaches so far from the outzones.. last I checked the shielding blocked such communications without a massive sized communications dish to relay them.. I am trying to imagine what your beat up vehicle looks like with such a large dish mounted on to its rear.. *smirks* Much like the bullseye on your rearend should you ever return. And don't worry I have been in contact with ICC. Your permanent cell awaits your return.. *grins wider*

I have shielding for the Radiation, but that doesn't mean I don't have an external receiver. How do you think the Unicorns keep in contact with the Outzone Alien areas?

My permanent cell? You had your chance to catch me, you let me off with a reward for my crimes. Oh no I have to go back to Neutrality and join the IRK. Thats what I wanted. And as for being banned from Clan lands. Noones stopped me. In fact, I had to drive past Tir to get where I am. And noone stopped me.

Now. Thats the end of my discussion, I wont be commenting on this particular grid feed anymore. I'll let you have your limelight back.
    GorgeFodder3 - Deceased
    NotumFodder - New and improved with 80% more loyalty to Omni

Till All Are Free?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    Gorge, there is still at this point less than 0 proof of this. All of the claims made by Bahirae are beyond unbelieveable and do not match the events of the day.
    Xaun, where is your proof for all of this then? so far we haven't seen any proof from your side that this isnt the truth. And even a leet would know that you are too emotional involved to make any objective statements.

And don't worry I have been in contact with ICC. Your permanent cell awaits your return.. *grins wider*
    I wonder to who you have talked? Im sure even you will understanded that this must have been an imposter, because, as we all know, only Omni-Tek handles cases like this on Rubi-Ka.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaupin View Post
    Xaun, where is your proof for all of this then? so far we haven't seen any proof from your side that this isnt the truth. And even a leet would know that you are too emotional involved to make any objective statements.
    Proof? Omg are you that out of touch.. go read a few prior news articles then come back to me when you have an informed opinin. The weapon used to kill me was specifically targeted for me.. Unless this supposed clan operative is also known for using "outdated garden tech reclaim systems". Furthermore, Bahirae specifically had it in for me due to me being one of the prime individuals in the stealing of said secret weapon... as I was face to face with the snub.. ahem.. when it was stolen. Myself along with a few others who I shall not mention lest they wish to put their own names on the line successfully kept the high and mighty Police princess aptly distracted long enough for the weapon to be secured.

Omni-Pol was sent on multiple inflintration missions of which I have full detailed logged reports of prior, druing and after they came seeking me and mine. Now... You are accepting the words of Bahirae, the very same person who ordered this covert operation on me.. and finally my execution as a result of us foiling each and ever spy mission they carried out, as fact. Its called.. Frak! The Damn Solitus Keeper did not stay dead.. How the hell am I going to explain this.. Hmm plausible deniability.. ever heard of it? But really.. you must be sniffing to much formaldihyde (*Sp) if you wish continue with your flailing arguement.

I wonder to who you have talked? Im sure even you will understanded that this must have been an imposter, because, as we all know, only Omni-Tek handles cases like this on Rubi-Ka.
    That is utter bull. Again, refer to prior news articles. I filed my case through proper ICC channels and had an ICC judge preside over Gorge's case. He was convicted on all crimes except indecent exposure and the ICC warned that if he ever set foot on Clan soil again. He would become permantly incarcerated in said cell. Shall I go dig up the article for you?

(ooc comment removed, please don't flame other characters)

(Ps.. I wasn't flaming a character.. I was properly calling out the player of said character because I am tired of his snub lippy attitude as if he IC pulled one over on me and the clans when really he pulled an OOC stunt and backed out of RP mid-stream. Thank you. ~ Xaun)
    Last edited by Xaun; Oct 25th, 2006 at 16:48:40. Reason: ooc comment removed, please don't flame other characters

Three-fold perspectives.

Okay, lets look at this from a few angles, fact, fictional and Xauns.

Firstly, the fictional perspective, say that Xaun really was assassinated. That infact they were after her and this was an elaborate coverup? Why wouldn't they have tried before, I mean how long has she been on the planet and if she's so much of a threat to Omni-Tek, why wouldn't they of gotten rid of her earlier on? Odd that.

Okay, factual perspective, that this article is infact true and Xaun really just got in the way. Laughable concept and highly humiliating for everyone clanside since they were able to kill two birds with one stone.

and finally Xaun's perspective, now this isn't one I'd normally consider, but level headedness allows one such as myself to do so. Imagine being in the spotlight and the attention of news-streams for months and months, you'd literally feel like a king/queen/whatever. Then imagine overnight, much like your rise to fame, you're basically told 'you got in the way.' Now I'm not denying the size of Xaun's plump posterior, but surely all is not lost. From a knight perspective, perhaps this is honourable, Xaun could of unconsciously stepped infront of the translucent woman to protect her, a valiant and noble thing to do. Alternatively, if all is lost, perhaps a few pounds of that positively plump posterior can go with it!
    "One can spend their entire life searching for the answer to the question why. But even a life exausted with no answer, is not a life wasted."

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Proof? Omg are you that out of touch.. go read a few prior news articles then come back to me when you have an informed opinin. The weapon used to kill me was specifically targeted for me..
    Articles aint proving a thing Xaun, you should know that by now...
    we like to see some real hard evidence instead of all your whining and sobbing.

Unless this supposed clan operative is also known for using "outdated garden tech reclaim systems". Furthermore, Bahirae specifically had it in for me due to me being one of the prime individuals in the stealing of said secret weapon... as I was face to face with the snub.. ahem.. when it was stolen. Myself along with a few others who I shall not mention lest they wish to put their own names on the line successfully kept the high and mighty Police princess aptly distracted long enough for the weapon to be secured.

Omni-Pol was sent on multiple inflintration missions of which I have full detailed logged reports of prior, druing and after they came seeking me and mine.
    You mean the old files like the one you posted earlier? perhaps you can post the logfile about the time you and your followers interrupted a training of ours in Omni-trade? The one where we taught some of your followers including one of your generals "How to go to reclaim as all good clanners should".

Now... You are accepting the words of Bahirae, the very same person who ordered this covert operation on me.. and finally my execution as a result of us foiling each and ever spy mission they carried out, as fact. Its called.. Frak! The Damn Solitus Keeper did not stay dead..
    Well, what did you expect? Her holo sim looks a whole lot more reasonable then you whining all the time that it aint true.

How the hell am I going to explain this.. Hmm plausible deniability.. ever heard of it? But really.. you must be sniffing to much formaldihyde (*Sp) if you wish continue with your flailing arguement.
    The only one with the failing arguement here is you, articles and opinions are not seen as evidence. So far we haven't seen one piece of evidence that would back up your story. The only thing we have seen is you trying desperately cling on the image of "the big bad clanner, who is highly sought by Omni-Tek" instead of the cow who just stood in the way.

And about the formaldihyde? I only use that when I'm in clanland, which happens and if I may add gladly, not very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Juxiao View Post
    Okay, lets look at this from a few angles, fact, fictional and Xauns.

Firstly, the fictional perspective, say that Xaun really was assassinated. That infact they were after her and this was an elaborate coverup? Why wouldn't they have tried before, I mean how long has she been on the planet and if she's so much of a threat to Omni-Tek, why wouldn't they of gotten rid of her earlier on? Odd that.
    Your labeling of fact - fiction is amusing at best. I take it you don't read much. We stole a big bad weapon from them and blew up one of their ships on entry to RK and cost OT alot of money. This was one of the last events that occured before my death.

Okay, factual perspective, that this article is infact true and Xaun really just got in the way. Laughable concept and highly humiliating for everyone clanside since they were able to kill two birds with one stone.
    Please refer to the following article in which you should be able to clearly see that even the notion of what is "claimed" in this article surmises to a load of OT Propoganda at its amusing worst and raises more questions as to the true motivations behind such an act.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK View Post
    Xaun Assassin in Hideout Bungle
    Thursday 31st August 29480
    [Atlantean]

FJRK - Retired Omni-Pol Agent Cordah Kensington was arrested today under the su****ion of executing the Leader of Aethyr Knights and CoT Representative; Xaun Miyamoto.

The supposed assassin who had been hiding in Hope since the murder mistakenly had handed his rifle in to a local weapon store for repairs with a clip still loaded in it. As part of a routine inspection, the weaponsmith removed the clip, only to find some custom bullets inside.

Upon further inspection, the bullets were discovered to be pyrophoric. notum-tipped designed to heat up at high velocity and tear through armour, flesh and bone. If the bullets didn't kill the target, the notum poisoning from the tip would kill an individual over 24-48 hours.

The bullets, originally designed to guarantee execution were outdated by the entry of polaric energy-based bullets in 29478. The preluding pyrophorics came with unfortunate side-effects, such as an eighty percent of insurance pattern fragmentation as a result of the notum tip, if death occurred as a result of the bullet rather than the poison.

In 29479, Omni-Tek subsequently updated their insurance technology to work against pyrophoric notum-tipped bullet incidents. The Clans and Neutrals subsequently updated their technology three months later. However unfortunately for one Clan CoT rep, the technology isn't as easily updated for the Redeemed's tree of life.

The arrest was overseen this afternoon at approximately 1300 by the Vanguard and Cordah Kensington placed in confinement in Old Athen Prison. His permanent sentence has yet to be decided but for the complications caused he will either face life imprisonment or perma-death.
    Now please tell me why such ammo would be used on a high-tek OT inflintrating spy with higher tek gear than the pursuer? Was Mr. Cordah the poorest and stupidest assassin of all time? Because I would find that much more amusing that the suggested notion that I was a lucky bonus shot. The bullets he was using would not have had the effect desired to take out the target. However, myself someone who has been recorded as living in Jobe, Spending a great deal of time in the Shadowlands and uses garden tech which Omni-Tek full knows could not be updated anymore than their Unredeemed gardens can. Now. Please try to show me even one shred of proof or fact that can even come close to this.

and finally Xaun's perspective, now this isn't one I'd normally consider, but level headedness allows one such as myself to do so. Imagine being in the spotlight and the attention of news-streams for months and months, you'd literally feel like a king/queen/whatever. Then imagine overnight, much like your rise to fame, you're basically told 'you got in the way.' Now I'm not denying the size of Xaun's plump posterior, but surely all is not lost. From a knight perspective, perhaps this is honourable, Xaun could of unconsciously stepped infront of the translucent woman to protect her, a valiant and noble thing to do. Alternatively, if all is lost, perhaps a few pounds of that positively plump posterior can go with it!
    Try I feel violated and not amused in the slightest about loosing three months of my life. And everywhere I go getting.. aren't you supposed to be dead? Thats a barrel of leets let me tell you.

Good day
    Last edited by Xaun; Oct 26th, 2006 at 18:51:31.

Articles aint proving a thing Xaun, you should know that by now...
    we like to see some real hard evidence instead of all your whining and sobbing.

You mean the old files like the one you posted earlier? perhaps you can post the logfile about the time you and your followers interrupted a training of ours in Omni-trade? The one where we taught some of your followers including one of your generals "How to go to reclaim as all good clanners should".

Well, what did you expect? Her holo sim looks a whole lot more reasonable then you whining all the time that it aint true.

The only one with the failing arguement here is you, articles and opinions are not seen as evidence. So far we haven't seen one piece of evidence that would back up your story. The only thing we have seen is you trying desperately cling on the image of "the big bad clanner, who is highly sought by Omni-Tek" instead of the cow who just stood in the way.

And about the formaldihyde? I only use that when I'm in clanland, which happens and if I may add gladly, not very often.
    You sure seem rather lacking in the intellectual factulties for being a doctor.. Thank god you are an Omni doctor. If you think any of that is whining and sobbing then you have obviously never been with a woman during her period before. That is called punching bronto sized holes in every word you have said and the best you can come back with is insinuations of bohooing. When really it is your department who was bohooing when you could not figure out which of your operatives turned clan and was selling your secrets and decided to instead off the buyer.

<3

Oh yeah and swing and miss. Try again please *chuckles* Hey... batabatbatabatabtabatter... Funny ain't it?
    Last edited by Xaun; Oct 26th, 2006 at 20:13:07.

Please refer to the following article in which you should be able to clearly see that even the notion of what is "claimed" in this article surmises to a load of OT Propoganda at its amusing worst and raises more questions as to the true motivations behind such an act.

Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK View Post
    Xaun Assassin in Hideout Bungle
    Thursday 31st August 29480
    [Atlantean]

FJRK - Retired Omni-Pol Agent Cordah Kensington was arrested today under the su****ion of executing the Leader of Aethyr Knights and CoT Representative; Xaun Miyamoto.

The supposed assassin who had been hiding in Hope since the murder mistakenly had handed his rifle in to a local weapon store for repairs with a clip still loaded in it. As part of a routine inspection, the weaponsmith removed the clip, only to find some custom bullets inside.

Upon further inspection, the bullets were discovered to be pyrophoric. notum-tipped designed to heat up at high velocity and tear through armour, flesh and bone. If the bullets didn't kill the target, the notum poisoning from the tip would kill an individual over 24-48 hours.

The bullets, originally designed to guarantee execution were outdated by the entry of polaric energy-based bullets in 29478. The preluding pyrophorics came with unfortunate side-effects, such as an eighty percent of insurance pattern fragmentation as a result of the notum tip, if death occurred as a result of the bullet rather than the poison.

In 29479, Omni-Tek subsequently updated their insurance technology to work against pyrophoric notum-tipped bullet incidents. The Clans and Neutrals subsequently updated their technology three months later. However unfortunately for one Clan CoT rep, the technology isn't as easily updated for the Redeemed's tree of life.

The arrest was overseen this afternoon at approximately 1300 by the Vanguard and Cordah Kensington placed in confinement in Old Athen Prison. His permanent sentence has yet to be decided but for the complications caused he will either face life imprisonment or perma-death.

Now please tell me why such ammo would be used on a high-tek OT inflintrating spy with higher tek gear than the pursuer?
    Xaun, please enlighten us with where was written that this persuer had Higher Tek gear than the persuer? Have you even looked at the images of the Holo Sim? The armor of that woman was even less than the tier1 of the woman that represented you.

Was Mr. Cordah the poorest and stupidest assassin of all time? Because I would find that much more amusing that the suggested notion that I was a lucky bonus shot.
    Correct me if im wrong, but didn't you said yourself you were hit 3 times? and that while wearing a mixture of tier2 and 3 and a heavy battle suit? Looks to me that what ever bullets Cordah used were efficient enough to do the job, unless your armor is made of carbonpaper....

The bullets he was using would not have had the effect desired to take out the target. However, myself someone who has been recorded as living in Jobe, Spending a great deal of time in the Shadowlands and uses garden tech which Omni-Tek full knows could not be updated anymore than their Unredeemed gardens can. Now. Please try to show me even one shred of proof or fact that can even come close to this.
    And about the article, that one is as hilarious, if not more, than your arguments.
    yes he delivered the weapon to a repair shop but after how much time after you were shot? Perhaps the bullets in the weapon were complete other bullets than the ones which were used for the excecution, and with execution I refer to the Clan infiltrator ofcourse. Besides How could they be so certain that the bullets were the same bullets as those who hit you? You and your body were gone remember? And secondly, even more hilarious, First was written and i will quote:

"The supposed assassin who had been hiding in Hope.."
    and at the end of the article
    "The arrest was overseen this afternoon at approximately 1300 by the Vanguard and Cordah Kensington placed in confinement in Old Athen Prison. His permanent sentence has yet to be decided but for the complications caused he will either face life imprisonment or perma-death."

First supposed and already found guilty at the same night? And since when have clan a law system?

Oh my.. *fans herself* thank you for giving me such a good chuckle today. I may get back to you later.... but I believe for now the idiocy of your statements does well fine enough to drive your points farther down the garbage chute.

*smiles*

Indeed Xaun, come back when you have some real proof.

*laughs harder* you just made an utter fool of yourself and can smile about. I like a guy with a funny mustache and a sense of humor equally as funny in appearances..

You sure seem rather lacking in the intellectual factulties for being a doctor.. Thank god you are an Omni doctor.
    Heh, if you had done your homework you would have known that I'm no doc, im a shade.

If you think any of that is whining and sobbing then you have obviously never been with a woman during her period before. That is called punching bronto sized holes in every word you have said and the best you can come back with is insinuations of bohooing. When really it is your department who was bohooing when you could not figure out which of your operatives turned clan and was selling your secrets and decided to instead off the buyer.

<3

Oh yeah and swing and miss. Try again please *chuckles* Hey... batabatbatabatabtabatter... Funny ain't it?
    ((OOC: Im not even going to try to make an IC comment on this.
    Everyone can make an alt and place it in an org and abuse their trust and abuse their information. I will ask you one thing, where is the roleplay in that? where is the fun in that? Rp in my opinion should be fun for both sides.))

*laughs harder* you just made an utter fool of yourself and can smile about. I like a guy with a funny mustache and a sense of humor equally as funny in appearances..
    *grins evil*
    Atleast i come up with arguments instead of throwing mud all the time everytime im pushed into the corner.
    Last edited by Chaupin; Oct 27th, 2006 at 02:02:08.

I originally didn't want to but in on this. But the meddler in me couldn't resist. I have been a lurker of the news for quite a while now, but lately have even taken an interest in the Atlantean politics, seeing that some of them seem way more interesting than the ones I have been exposed to.

If I may... reading back all this entire time and having my own opinion of things, basically I gather that Lady Xaun.. a clan leader has seen alot of press lately, both good and bad. Then, directly after... she is ganged up on by pretty much any bystander with an aggressive opinion on it, with an axe to grind. This latest story about her being shot and ressurected well... part of it is a mystery, and part of it seems to be pure tragedy.

So I am just gunna interject with an objective opinion here.

First off, I dont have to be a rocket scientist to see that the pictures look awfully dodgy. I can only refer to what I have read to be truly nothing more than a PR campaign against Lady Xaun. And really, to be frank here... the sheer magnitude of the stink is reaching the rimor colony. Which what has gotten my attention in the first place.

I'd like to add, that I have gotten confirmation that most of you werent even there, or involved, and you all have opinions on it... and all things being equal.. then I should be allowed to have one too.

I see alot of hyenas trying to dogpile one person. I get the idea that not alot of you like her, and personally I dont care whether you do or don't. But let's get real here, and ask a serious question...

Why do you care? I get the fact that OT don't want her in power, and thats pretty much to be expected. But in the beginning as everyone has previously read, the conversation wasn't entirely complete. Now, clan have their debunked report, and so do OT. What I see from that point on is a playground fulla people laughing and pointing at each other saying DID NOT!!! DID TOO!.

I mean come on....
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    I originally didn't want to but in on this. But the meddler in me couldn't resist. I have been a lurker of the news for quite a while now, but lately have even taken an interest in the Atlantean politics, seeing that some of them seem way more interesting than the ones I have been exposed to.

If I may... reading back all this entire time and having my own opinion of things, basically I gather that Lady Xaun.. a clan leader has seen alot of press lately, both good and bad. Then, directly after... she is ganged up on by pretty much any bystander with an aggressive opinion on it, with an axe to grind. This latest story about her being shot and ressurected well... part of it is a mystery, and part of it seems to be pure tragedy.

So I am just gunna interject with an objective opinion here.

First off, I dont have to be a rocket scientist to see that the pictures look awfully dodgy. I can only refer to what I have read to be truly nothing more than a PR campaign against Lady Xaun. And really, to be frank here... the sheer magnitude of the stink is reaching the rimor colony. Which what has gotten my attention in the first place.

I'd like to add, that I have gotten confirmation that most of you werent even there, or involved, and you all have opinions on it... and all things being equal.. then I should be allowed to have one too.

I see alot of hyenas trying to dogpile one person. I get the idea that not alot of you like her, and personally I dont care whether you do or don't. But let's get real here, and ask a serious question...

Why do you care? I get the fact that OT don't want her in power, and thats pretty much to be expected. But in the beginning as everyone has previously read, the conversation wasn't entirely complete. Now, clan have their debunked report, and so do OT. What I see from that point on is a playground fulla people laughing and pointing at each other saying DID NOT!!! DID TOO!.

I mean come on....
    ((The thing you seem to forgetting is that this an IC Thread, which means there are a lot of people, mostly omnies, who don't like Xaun just because of the war going on between Omni and Clan.))

((The thing you seem to forgetting is that this an IC Thread, which means there are a lot of people, mostly omnies, who don't like Xaun just because of the war going on between Omni and Clan.))
    (ooc: Come again? I fail to see how I commented in any other way than IC. As for the second half of what you said, I am not even gunna comment on. lol)
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 27th, 2006 at 08:00:24.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

((im sorry, I misunderstood your post.))

Heh, if you had done your homework you would have known that I'm no doc, im a shade.
    You aren't worth my time.. but this does explain quite a bit indeed. You are forgiven.

((OOC: Im not even going to try to make an IC comment on this.
    Everyone can make an alt and place it in an org and abuse their trust and abuse their information. I will ask you one thing, where is the roleplay in that? where is the fun in that? Rp in my opinion should be fun for both sides.))
    (There was no alt created and planted in your org. It was infact a long time member who decided.. To IC defect.. The fact remains that instead of RPing it you decided to cry OOC fowl.. :P hence the whining and crying I was referring to.)

*grins evil*
    Atleast i come up with arguments instead of throwing mud all the time everytime im pushed into the corner.
    Actually you have yet to provide arguments or facts. But you do sling mud quite well.

(and for the record these articles are as much fact as can be provided for obvious reasons.)

(There was no alt created and planted in your org. It was infact a long time member who decided.. To IC defect.. The fact remains that instead of RPing it you decided to cry OOC fowl.. :P hence the whining and crying I was referring to.)
    ((let me ask you a simple question, isnt roleplaying something that should be fun for all sides? The person in question who went as you call it "IC defect" forgot to inform any of us about this idea. Now you may think why should she/he?

well Think about it, How can you do something ICly without informing the other party? Its a game, in which we are limited far more than in real life. We can't do a full system check on a database to see who transmitted information by tells to another person, Or ask a security agencie to intercept emails and such. In my opinion Roleplay is build for a great part on trust and in my opinion, If everyone would go roleplay like this, it will have a devastating effect on RP as we know it these days. Creating a snitch Ic'ly, good idea, but the way this was done, by not informing atleast one person from the other side It's just very killing.))

Actually you have yet to provide arguments or facts. But you do sling mud quite well.
    (and for the record these articles are as much fact as can be provided for obvious reasons.)
    Are you just desperate? or are you just blind?
    ((these articles are just propaganda not facts cause if they were it would mean Bahirae's article that started the whole thread is a fact aswell.))
    Last edited by Chaupin; Oct 28th, 2006 at 13:44:34. Reason: forgot something

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast