Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Xaun, Elyssia and Cordah. The Truth!

OTPC: Xaun, Elyssia and Cordah. The Truth!

OTPC: Xaun, Elyssia and Cordah. The Truth!
    Thursday 19th October, 29480 - [Atlantean]

It would seem that over the past few months, several people of a Clan background have been getting extremely flustered about the possibility of one of their lesser representatives being intentionally assassinated by Omni-Tek Forces.

Need I remind you that Omni-Tek does not waste its resources chasing after individuals who have thus far posed nothing but idle threats to us. Those that do pose a threat to us, or did at least, have thus far been removed. I write this, not just to reveal previously classified information, but also to resolve any misunderstandings by the Clans, and believe me you have greatly misunderstood what has gone on here.

Late June 29480, I asked a retired former operative of my department and good friend of mine to help me in an assignment. This was documented in the recent Clan article "Devious Dealings of an Omni-Tek Nature." (http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=465059.) Need I remind you the importance of factual intelligence when it comes to being successful in this war? Something I have yet to see the Clans grasp.

Due to Ms Kiamarli's mundane and outright pathetic attempts at decrypting the voice logs, I feel a need to give you the full, proper conversation.

Bahirae: So you'll do the assassination?

Cordah: Your payment is more than sufficient.

Bahirae: Please be aware, that this assignment is off the record.

Cordah: I have the co-ordinates locked and ready, you can consider her already long since dead.

Bahirae: Even though you're retired, you'll get double the normal pay for this one.

Cordah: Will there be anyone with her?

Bahirae: She makes her way in at nightfall via the south wall, under no circumstances can Elyssia Maesenos be left alive. The Eastern Foul Plains base must be protected from her infiltration.

Cordah: At night you say?

Bahirae: Yes. It's best to kill her then.

Aaah. Well doesn't this raise another interesting set of questions no? Elyssia Maesenos was a Clan Infiltrator working directly under Eleanor Kiamarli, much like the prototype accelerator cannon stolen from the Eastern Foul Plains Omni-Research base, she was trying to sponge more technology off our corporation! This I could not stand for and thus ordered her to be executed.

The following is based on the rifle activation logs and the internal/external sensor batteries within the assassin's Omni-Pol suit. Using Omni-Pol's advanced holographic systems, I have also recreated the scene and individuals involved by extrapolating and projecting the data we had.

Cordah Kensington, the man assigned to take out Elyssia had tracked her across the Foul Plains, after having left the Omni-Research base she'd applied a cloaking device to herself however the thermal sensors on Mister Kensington's rifle were far superior. Using a scattering field she attempted to lose Cordah in the grid, however he was hot on her tail as she made her way into Avalon. The two came out of the grid at the same time and Cordah made for an elevated platform with which to get a clear shot off on Elyssia since she'd gotten a head start at running away.

Or had she? After reinitialising his thermal scanner, he found Elyssia simply tampering with the grid. Cordah wanted to make sure he put a message out to the Clans about this and so he checked the area with a life-sign scanner. He found Ms Xaun Miyamoto in the castle and asked her to come outside, in her clumsy and overeager way she stepped right into Cordah's line of sight.

See Image: Shadow. (http://arf.ark.funcom.com/cr/ass/pictures/shadow.jpg)
    See Image: Aerial. (http://arf.ark.funcom.com/cr/ass/pictures/aerial.jpg)

It was at this point that he had no choice but to fire on Elyssia through Ms Miyamoto.

See Image: Shooting in progress. (http://arf.ark.funcom.com/cr/ass/pic...hootinprog.jpg)

The angle put the energy bolt through the head of Ms Miyamoto and into the heart of Ms Maesenos, killing them both instantly. Ms Maesenos' pattern was re-routed to an Omni-Tek Cell Scanner and deleted. Using a method of blanket broadcasting, he placed a message on all the comm-links in the Avalon area detailing, "This is what happens to friends of Eleanor Kiamarli," setting an example to all those who oppose Omni-Tek.

See Image: Dead. (http://arf.ark.funcom.com/cr/ass/pictures/dead.jpg)

I hereby decree under Omni-Pol jurisdiction that all arrest warrants for Cordah Kensington are nullified, Clan or otherwise. He is now living at an undisclosed luxury location with a comfortable bonus pay and retirement package thanks to not only quelling the threat of the infiltrator, but also for clogging the Clan Media and comm. channels with the belief that all this had been to assassinate a hollow woman with a sword. A truly laughable notion.

Remember, those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Sincerely:
    Master Bahirae Seruguisu.
    Last edited by Lornavash; Oct 19th, 2006 at 15:44:07.

You know what's funny? Image manipulation.

You know what's funnier? Really ?
    WAAAAHHHHH..... THERE'S A CLAN TERRORIST BEHIND YOU!
    *shoots you*

I mean come on here. That's the most miserable excuse i've ever heard. You know, if omni-tek could admit their ****ups instead of putting off lame attempts at covering their asses, maybe things would run a little bit more smoothly around here.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

while no one will ever be sure of the motive, I can say that after Xaun was shot, a few of us received anonymous emails via a certain private mailing system with threats that we were next.

If it weren't an intentional shooting, someone had enough wit about them to send these mails a few minutes after it happened or was even reported.

Theres also the threats we received after we distracted Bahraie...

The motive is there and I simply don't understand why you are admitting one clan assassination and trying to deny another. Even in the report it mentions that Cordah called her over to teach the clans a lesson about tampering with the grid.

While the initial target was not xaun (maybe) she became one to teach us a "lesson" about something. I don't get the point. Was it that Cordah was operating independently on that action? ...but even if it was, you ordered an assassination of a Clan operative and shot Xaun in the process.

I think it's kinda funny that Xaun wasn't the actual target here.

I don't like what Bahiraes up to... She scares me.
    GorgeFodder3 - Deceased
    NotumFodder - New and improved with 80% more loyalty to Omni

Till All Are Free?

How curious, my simulations clearly indicate there was a second gunman hidden in the grassy knoll...

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Hmmm, Just a quick question.. Since when does a SCL 208 Keeper wear T1? The day I was shot I had been wearing all but full Combined Merc Armor and a T3 Chest & Shoulders. Another interesting side note.. My hair is far to wavvy to ever achieve such a hair-do.. feel sorry for who ever that was in the photo.. but it certainly was not me.

In short.. more Omni Propoganda.. now that they have attempted to coin my death off using highly edited imagery with some other poor girl in the photo.. I must wonder what the point of this really is? Admitting to one murder to cover another.. while admitting to both and yet still covering something else with bogus imagery and more lies?

Ahh wait.. I think I get it.. by attempting to connect my assassination to this one that did not happen it is an attempt to throw off would be finders of the late and missing clan operative by hoping that they have assumed she is dead permanently.. so that you may find her and extrapolate any intel from her you can.. and that I was an... "unfortunant bystander" aka "a bonus kill" for the assassin by killing two clanners in one shot..

This changes nothing because your hit failed Bahirae.. Allow me to re-iterate some intel that I recieved shortly before your operative tried to end my existence.

:::::::::::::::::::Begin Log Playback::::::::::::::::::::
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Omni-AF reps: Scabandari, Equimon
    Omni-Pol reps: Virta and Fyrayan, Khuri, and Ukblizzard
    Omni-Mining : Kashta, Vedia
    Omni-Med reps: Melbatoast, Jenovpeloat, Stillian
    Omni-Internops: Msice, Nyton, Venomscrier, Drgrimmy
    OP- City Pos: 2286.1, 806.2, 17.7, Area: Coast of Peace

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[unnamed source]: These were two separate logs, of Bahirae's recent meetings with the Pols.

Xaun sets her datapad to record

Bahirae: Xaun Miyamoto. Or Lady Miyamoto as she calls herself.

Bahirae: I'm convinced that Eleanor Kiamarli, this new clan anti-terrorist advisor is working closer with her than first let on.

Fyrayani: And you want evidence of this?

Bahirae: As a result, I want an investigation into Ms Miyamoto, her activities, what she does. Eviden-.....yes.)

Bahirae: Hopefully, we can arrest her under the belief of intending to incite terrorism.

Bahirae: Or terrorist acts at least.

Bahirae: Any questions ladies?

Fyrayani: Is the investigation to be covert?

Bahirae: No doubt Eleanor, if she suspects such an investigation will work to take your men out.

Bahirae: and as far as I'm aware of the history of your people, you've already lost one person to permadeath while investigating DeAnjou. I don't want a repeat.

[Bahirae]: In the mean time, I'm a little concered as to this Lady Xaun Miyamoto, she's up to something.

To [Bahirae]: We haven't had the pleasure of spending much time with Aethyr Knights members, I don't think I have ever met her

[Bahirae]: Is it possible to assign a contingent to 'watch' her? I fear that Ms Kiamarli is doing something with her and I don't like the sound of i.

To [Bahirae]: You know all you have to do is ask. We have some new recruits who are showing huge potential with recon tasks

[Bahirae]: I will speak to you and your people after the meeting about this assignment, I'd like to keep this one off the record since the ICC will be none to pleased to hear of covert espionage as an official assignment
    Last edited by Xaun; Oct 19th, 2006 at 20:10:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    Hmmm, Just a quick question.. Since when does a SCL 208 Keeper wear T1?
    Laundry day?

Dabblez

*rolls eyes at Dabblez* You know as well as I that the molecular structuring of Tier 1 components are permanently altered during the process of upgrading to a higher Tier piece of armor. As such it is completely impossible for me to even own such armor once my T3 armor was forged. Oh wait.. I forgot your one of those R.U.R. scientists that can't even make a working robot.. nevermind.. your excused... *giggle*
    Last edited by Xaun; Oct 19th, 2006 at 20:25:32.

And this resurrection image while showing me in full tier armor.. you might notice that it is Tier 2/Tier 3. The pants which contain very different markings on the legs than Tier 1. Tier 1 has large grey stripes crossing the legs and look like they are held up by a garter strap. Tier 2 are solid armor plate from hip to knee. Furthermore In your supposed photo I am wearing no shoulder pads which are only Tier 3 and the chest which I have worn Tier 3 since SCL 190ish.. Not to mention my Heavy Notum Tank armor...

(was resurrected wearing Full Tier other than my Merc cause I let Kabulla borrow it for the 3 months I was dead :P)
    Last edited by Xaun; Oct 19th, 2006 at 20:48:06.

Oh, like you can make a working robot, huh? If it were that easy every plumber, piano-tuner and keeper would be making robots.

Dabblez

As I said in my article, it was a holographic reconstruction. Since you were shot front on, we couldn't get an accurate description of the back of your body, especially so when your brains were spread across the floor of Camelot. That and this was a positional representation, not fashional. Cordah shot through you like one shoots through a window.

That and quite frankly, I don't care. You got in the way of an Omni-Tek target and died as a result of it. You managed to convinced some power in the Shadowlands to bring you back, however despite all that you simply got in the way.
    Last edited by Bahirae; Oct 20th, 2006 at 00:23:40.
    Battle-Master Bahirae Seruguisu
    Former CEO of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka

Don't you mean a clever piece of propaganda? And I would have to say.. I did not realize my powers extended far enough to convince things in the shadowlands to bring me back from death while dead.... I do believe those who sought to right the wrong did that.

In my own way I am sorry to have to point out several mistakes made for staging these photos, after all this is sappose to be the work of highly trained professionals.

First allow me to address the issues with the stand in for Xaun that you used.

First off is her build, Xaun was running several different nano programs at the time, enhancing her already tall height further. However here in this photo http://arf.ark.funcom.com/cr/ass/pic...hootinprog.jpg it shows her being shorter than the Grid terminal.

Second, her armor. Xaun was not wearing a full set of T1Keeper armor as is shown, her leggings were of a different parts of T2 and T3. Also, in none of the photos presented is she wearing the tank armor that she had been wearing that day.

Third, her weapon. At the assassination Xaun was weilding a large AI tech sword, for lack of a better word, not the one shown in the photo.

Fourth, placement. Xaun fell in mid swing of her weapon, resulting in her being turned around so that she landed on her back, not her side. Also her body was facing the other direction, away from the grid terminal and a good 8 yards from it.

Next, the mistakes made with Cordah.

The first thing that struck me is the lack of his own tank armor, which was being worn at the assassination, but not in the photos.

Next is his placement. In this photo http://arf.ark.funcom.com/cr/ass/pictures/aerial.jpg it shows him staning ontop of a building when in fact he was ground level next to the building behind the Xaun-stand in.

Now I shall bring up issues with enviromentals, primaraly the time of day. At the time Xaun was killed her shadow was much shorter and going in the opposit direction.

Next up is the fact that in at least two of those photos, primaraly this one http://arf.ark.funcom.com/cr/ass/pictures/aerial.jpg and this one http://arf.ark.funcom.com/cr/ass/pictures/dead.jpg you should be able to see me.
    Last edited by Twistshot; Oct 20th, 2006 at 06:21:47.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Honestly, who cares about details of a holo sim? This is still freaking hilarious, especially once you realize that the lack of details must simply be due to the fact that nobody really ever deemed you important enough to actually collect those details.
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

Another note.. I was shot not 1 time.. but 3.. And I was moving toward the assassin after the first shot hit me in the hip.. I was slowed by this.. but still moving toward the assassin. Not the grid.. The assassin was sneaking in a position that would end up being behind me as I walked past the exit to Camelot. I turned and closed the distance. The second shot hit me in the chest the third I believe was the head. So either this missing clanner was hiding behind me using me as abody shield and the assassin has an amazingly poor aim or??

Or he wanted to shoot you too...
    Why waste such a good ocasion? You are clan.. so you are the enemy.

Wouldn't you try to kill the high up omni when you have the oportunity?
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    Another note.. I was shot not 1 time.. but 3.. And I was moving toward the assassin after the first shot hit me in the hip.. I was slowed by this.. but still moving toward the assassin. Not the grid.. The assassin was sneaking in a position that would end up being behind me as I walked past the exit to Camelot. I turned and closed the distance. The second shot hit me in the chest the third I believe was the head.
    Im amazed how fast your memories has returned!
    Don't suppose you would coorperate in conducting a few small tests and perhaps a little biopsy? Id love to study a brain that fully recovers just withing 1.5 month!

It was the last memory I had.. don't you think it might be one of the first to return? *rolls eyes*

you confuse me Xaun, first you say it was the last memory you had and then you ask me if i wouldnt think it would be the first memory that would return to you.... what is it Xaun, did you or did you not have the memory?

Besides its that most people who suffer severe head trauma, usually end up with blackouts and tend to forget everything up to 3 or more hours. Very intresting...You sure I cant convince you to voluntair in a few tests? it wont hurt a bit.

In an OT lab? Not even for a second. Especially not yours. I have seen the wandering "failed OT experiements" in the wastelands.. care to not join them in this life or any other. But thanks for the offer. However I do know a couple of skilled docs whom have been working with me on my recovery. Thanks again for your concern.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast