Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272859 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Videos 3

Quote Originally Posted by Wantsumore View Post
    Oooo, you are Luvr. You tried to root me today and I couldnt figure out what happened ;p Root didnt land, but i couldnt find u 8(
    Annoying little bugger eh?
    Probably "Parthelius" Hungover 220/30/70 Martial Artist
    Muff "Parthelia" Diver
    220/23/70 Trader
    Oh "Snippetty" Snap 218/22/67 Enforcer

President of Transcendence

Quote Originally Posted by Toshani View Post
    Im leaveing the gimp gay game. just full of pussys that run talk crap to me then run somemore then bust out 40% cap ill see you guys later
    See ya next month then

Quote Originally Posted by Mirimo View Post
    OFC not, he´s waiting for someone to roll one, lvl to 220, get nice symbs and armor and then give the account to him.
    priceless.
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

Been a while since I posted a vid, but unfortunately time hasn't improved my resolution, and seems to have made the graphics worse.

Anyway... for those who like watching TL5 pvp/vids (what's wrong with you? ) this is just a compilation of ganks, a freak duel where just about everything that can go to my favour does, and more ganks.

Gank+Duel+Gank

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    Anyway... for those who like watching TL5 pvp/vids (what's wrong with you? )
    I don't know

Been a while since I posted a vid, but unfortunately time hasn't improved my resolution, and seems to have made the graphics worse.

Anyway... for those who like watching TL5 pvp/vids (what's wrong with you? ) this is just a compilation of ganks, a freak duel where just about everything that can go to my favour does, and more ganks.

Gank+Duel+Gank
    Did you frap you and death chasing me around bore for like 15mins awhile back
    Aussieborn 220/22 MA (Retired-ish)
    Healinjoo 2xx/1x Equip
    Merve 151/18 Mp PERK RESET
    And some other gimps!
    Consider this my Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by obliteratr
    thw word is spelt like deliverieing actually.

Gank+Duel+Gank
    Nice vid, good I like the style. Good editing, fun content, maybe a few less gimps and a few more pimps though - I saw you had good people on you, but the kill was on some greenie in froob armor running for the zone line. Hawt duel tho, never thought I'd see a good doc taken down by a fixer.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    Nice vid, good I like the style. Good editing, fun content, maybe a few less gimps and a few more pimps though - I saw you had good people on you, but the kill was on some greenie in froob armor running for the zone line. Hawt duel tho, never thought I'd see a good doc taken down by a fixer.
    Thanks, I need to hit the hotkey more when I'm pvping because the amount of good action with SBI + other twinks that's missed is horrible when it could easily provide much more entertaining footage, I have a few embarrassing deaths caught on camera recently though... think I might collect them and then post in a dedicated vid.

Don't let my vid give you the false impression that a fixer is a viable ganker at TL5 though, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    Hawt duel tho, never thought I'd see a good doc taken down by a fixer.
    About the duel, it's really not fair to say that it would turn out like that every time. Naelophis is a good doc but I get a powerbolt stun (which contributes a lot ), a good run of perks and a nice AS+burst combo in the alpha that kills him. It really doesn't give Nae the credit he deserves, usually it'd last until either I'm broken down or Nae is out of nano.

Good stuff sol, lmao at the intro, and zomg isend and i got thanked <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jenovia View Post
    Good stuff sol, lmao at the intro, and zomg isend and i got thanked <3
    did u get a "special thank" ???
    CAUSE I DID.

On a more relevant note; nice movie.
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Talking to Isend now and yes all names below "special thanks" were uhh specially thanked, lol.

Thanks to Biggreens I now have some decent software, though it's a bit too late and probably pointless to remake this vid.

I'll go collect some more footage.

I want special thanks for motivating the slaying of romanians and teaching the importance of safe cyb0r (tm)

Why wont you acknowledge our love?!
    Probably "Parthelius" Hungover 220/30/70 Martial Artist
    Muff "Parthelia" Diver
    220/23/70 Trader
    Oh "Snippetty" Snap 218/22/67 Enforcer

President of Transcendence

Talking to Isend now and yes all names below "special thanks" were uhh specially thanked, lol.

Thanks to Biggreens I now have some decent software, though it's a bit too late and probably pointless to remake this vid.

I'll go collect some more footage.
    did you collect the footage of you, gotam, lady007 owning me excessive times!?!?

i hope!
    Supasnipe - 220/15 Agent -Proud Member of United.

Sexy vid solox, I cant believe you taped that RGA crap though - can see the tells as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Togafix View Post
    See ya next month then
    lol

A new gank instakill / pvp video in the tl2 - tl5 range

Click here... about 93 MB and 7.5 minutes long

Inspired by bigmanforce's cinematics, a bit :P
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

*brovo* Clap Clap Clap Clap uhhh clapclapclap

TL5 PvP:

164 & 165 Fixer vs Fixer toe-to-toe

Solox vs Mirime

Better quality in that you don't lose focus every 2 secs. Although it's still not perfect, atleast it's a bit more clear.

Pm me who wins, halp wtb bandwith
    Aussieborn 220/22 MA (Retired-ish)
    Healinjoo 2xx/1x Equip
    Merve 151/18 Mp PERK RESET
    And some other gimps!
    Consider this my Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by obliteratr
    thw word is spelt like deliverieing actually.

Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272859 ... LastLast