Stepping of the Shuttle #54364-a into the main shuttleport to Rubi-Ka, a strange Awe came over herself. Should I have done that, should I really have taken the fortune and ran? Something doesn't feel right. But my new life shall begin today, and nothing from the past will really matter. Stepping through the door to the ICC Main Shuttleport, finding her seat easily, and for the first time relaxing on her trip from Old Earth. She drifts off to sleep, dreaming of her childhood, how her parents were never really there. How they just sent her a weekly check for school, housing, and anything else she wanted.

BOOM!

The shuttle began to spin...the red lights came on, and then....

CRASH!

When she came to, she was laying on a beach, a nurse looking down at her.
"That's a relief we thought you were never going to come out of it." smiled the nurse.

She stood up, being assisted by the nurse. A warzone? This place was supposed to be peaceful. A soldier ran by, almost knocking her down again.

I have to get out of here, and to safety. There must be somewhere that is safe here. She follows a winding path, around a corner and up a few ramps, where she met a few recruiters, one Omni-tek and one for the Clans, aswell as an Observer. Striking up a conversation with them revealed very general information. The clan recruiter was obscure and never really nailed down a point, the Omni-tek recruiter just plain lied she took a shuttlecraft here, Omni-tek didn't bring her here. The Observer was just recycling what both the recruiters had said, and was very...pessimistic.

The clan recruiter seemed to be telling the truth more than the Omni-tek one, but I know I can't trust him either, this conflict is way over my head not knowing the politics and day to day goings on. But I don't want to stand as a fence sitter on this either. One side or the other.

She ran into a few other's just like her, deciding which faction to join, some said "Join Omni-Tek, they own the planet, they could crush the clans easily." Another said "Join the Fight! Fight for the Clans, we fight for Freedom!" And the last one, "It doesn't really matter, why not pick no side and reap the benefits from both."

After much comtemplation, she decided to go the way of the Clans. Fighting for the underdog seemed the right thing to do. She'd been part of a corporate machine before, never really liked it much.

Today is the day I start anew, today I try and right the wrongs of my past...