Thread: NEW CLAN FORMING - main purpose is to attack OMNI

Exclamation NEW CLAN FORMING - main purpose is to attack OMNI

I played AO at its launch over a year ago - I got to a lvl 73 OMNI Agent - got bored because being in a guild org w/ OMNI was not like being Clan.

The best experience I had in AO at that time was when dozens upon dozens of Clan members attacked an OMNI outpost I happened to have saved at. It was thrilling to engage in combat to the death w/ these attacking Clans!

Now that I have returned to AO - I wish to start a Clan thats main emphasis is attacking OMNI (while at the same time having a freakin good time helping eachother out).

Most clans dont seem to really and truly offer this - those that I joined dont really get involved in the story of AO and Clan vs OMNI.

WE WANT TO TRACK, STALK and ATTACK OMNI. And have a blast doing it. This will be an RPG type Organisation, though you will not have to "be in character" 100% of the time.

The website has been launched by our Web Admin (BishopDredd) as I type this out - you will eventually notice it is a "geocities" addy - this is mainly because we do not want to spend funds on our site that could be put to better use w/in the ORG and especially w/in AO and out fight against OMNI.

We have a message board as well. ALL types, sexes, breeds, classes and lvls welcome - WE WANT the DEDICATED!

We are called the Apostles for Fear.

IF interested - email me at mb_sith_lord@hotmail.com

entitle it - AO GUILD

SEE you in the Killin Fields!

http://www.geocities.com/bishopdredd/apostles.html

KroCaTore
    Last edited by KroCaTore; Aug 23rd, 2002 at 00:45:45.