Thread: Pvp Titles

Pvp Titles

I was just wondering .. since im a n00b agent lvl 132 and have never bothered bout pvp but few times that i have gotten wh00ped in :-/

I was only wondering how many titles there are to get in pvp, if some1 could post a complete list id be glad :-)

Ty

Here ya go...

The PvP Ranking System
    I do apologise for this information taking as long as it has to get to you. I know you've been waiting a while for this, and it feels good to finally give it to you. There was a possible issue with the PvP formula, and that is why it took as long as it did to get it out - we double and triple-checked it to make sure this issue did not exist, and I'm glad to say it doesn't, so here we are.

Without further hesitation, here it is; The PvP Ranking System -

----------------------------------------------------

The titles

1300 – 1399 => <Unranked>

1400 – 1499 => Freshman

1500 – 1599 => Rookie

1600 – 1699 => Apprentice

1700 – 1799 => Novice

1800 – 1899 => Neophyte

1900 – 1999 => Experienced

2000 – 2099 => Expert

2100 – 2299 => Master

2300 – 2499 => Champion

2500 and up => Grandmaster

Basic rules
    Everybody starts with a PvP rating of 1300.

Your rating can never go below 1300.

Fighting people with a rating that differs by more than 100 from your own will never change your rating.

Changes to the rating

When winning or losing the rating points gained or lost is calculated according to this formula:
    Base_Change + ( Change_Modifier * Rating_Difference )
    If you win, the points are added to your rating. If you lose, they're subtracted from it.

The Base_Change and Change_Modifier depend on your current rating, like this:
    (Rating => Base_Change / Change_Modifier)
    1300 – 2099 => 16 / 0.04

2100 – 2400 => 12 / 0.03

2401 and up => 8 / 0.02

This generally means that while having a rating below 2100 you will gain 16 points from winning against somebody of equal rating. This is then modified by one point for each 25 in rating difference between the two of you. Since there’s a cap at 100 in difference to have the rating change, you will get between 12 and 20 points per kill, if any.

As you get to 2100 points and above you will gain – and lose – less points per battle.

--------------------------------------------------

Hardcore Monger