Thread: Found a Exploit...what to do...

Question Found a Exploit...what to do...

I have found an exploit, a major one and wish to talk to someone about it.... Where do I do this? I talked to a GM in game and he told me an email but I forgot it due to playing for a few hours afterwards.

And since this bug is a rather large and FC would really benefit from this, I want to know if they offer a reward system? I am all for the health of the game but I mean don't you think that a tiny reward would be too much to ask? I would only ask for a yalm =p

Re: Found a Exploit...what to do...

If you have any information about an exploit, send an e-mail to exploits@anarchy-online.com.

They won't give you a reward. I use to inform them of over two exploits a day almost.. probably reported over 50 serious exploits, 90% of the time I was the first/only person to report them. All I asked for was a simple first name change (not player nickname, and this was before they decided to start granting name changes) and they said no.. go Funcom.
    Novice Frank "Veev" Howryla
    Apprentice "Tocksick"
    Rookie Garfield "Inergi" Lene
    Freshman Mohamed "Mayley" Howryla
    Freshman Donald "Nubify" Dorph

When telling them about an exploit they'll say something like "oh, gee. thanks" IF they bother to answer you at all.

And then, two weekslater, you find the exploit still functioning.

Go figure.

Originally posted by Mmore
    When telling them about an exploit they'll say something like "oh, gee. thanks" IF they bother to answer you at all.

And then, two weekslater, you find the exploit still functioning.

Go figure.
    Yep, and when they finally get around to fixing it and doing a search for who used it, they will ban you with the rest of the people who "used" it reguardless if you reported it or not.

Enjoy

I think the only way to get an exploit fixed is to post it at hackersquest . Then its usually fixed in an emergency patch

~aqua

PS funcom that was only a joke please don't ban me

Cool LOL!

Bannage!!! j/k