Thread: EDEN org rocks

EDEN org rocks

Hey. I just want to let everyone know that I have found a great org. I'm rather picky and in the first 2 months I played AO I had tried 5 different Orgs. In all of these orgs the same thing happened:
    /ch [MyOrg]
    "Hey, can anyone help me out with [insert question here]?"
    -2 minutes later-
    "Anyone?"
    -2 minutes later-
    "Helloooooooo"
    -insert other OrgMembers chatting about something else here-
    "Excuse me, does anyone know anything about this topic?"
    -more chatter by the same people-

But with the EDEN bunch I get swamped by answers. There are people who will hand out buffs and make high QL implants and give away QL200 equipment. All for free, all the time.
    All a good bunch of people, no l33t r0x0rz d00dz, and an all around happy environment.

Just wanted to give you a heads up incase you are looking for a good gang.
    RK2
    BigStupid
    ChasyLane

I can't agree more... We do have it very good...

- Bidi
    Proud advisor of Project Eden
    www.aoprojecteden.org

Me and a friend are getting ready to start looking for a guild.

We are both new to the game, both have level 40ish characters. Neither of us is new to MMORPGs in general.

I am interested in a guild of relatively mature players (but not TOO mature, if you know what I mean). I am a long, long, LONG way away from hardcore, and play these games because they are fun. I am relatively social, and like to help out when I can.

Guilds and such are very different. I realize that everyone wants something a little different, and expects something a little different. I am hoping to find a group of people who are relaxed, don't get overly upset about too much, but at the same time are somewhat dependable and won't get me killed TOO much.

Is Eden a possibility for me?

Berkut

Oh very much so... These are very much the reasons I joined Eden in the first place... If you want to chat online I'll probobly be playing my new NT tonight... Look for Shockgap (my NT) or Xanado (my advent main)... I'd be glad to answer any questions you may have from a members perspective...

- Bidi
    Proud advisor of Project Eden
    www.aoprojecteden.org

Cool

great bunch of people

I am proud to be a new member of the EDEN family

post-o-matic?

Hey was that post-o-matic open source or can i just get the .exe from you?

I dont spam Cz enough so i would like my computer to do it automatically.

LOL
    -Laytonne
    General - Angels of Retribution

Contact me anytime

.sig

=D
    hehe. I'm glad you like it.
    RK2
    BigStupid
    ChasyLane

Hey, I'm entirely new to AO, and MMORPGS in general. How does one go about joining an org like Eden, and are there and requirements/restrictions?

how to get into an org

gehn2k,
    Here is what I did:
    As you do your thing in the game, you should bump into some nice people and some jerks. Take note of the Orgs that these people belong to. (If you ID a person, it will say what Org they belong to, if any.) If you find a person you like, ask them how they feel about their org. If they love it, look up the org from the anarchy-online home page. See if it has the right number of people in it for you, see if they have a web page & if its ever updated. give the leader a /tell. If the leader is not on, they will get the message when they next login. If they dont get back to you, then you probably dont want to deal with them. Eventually you will find a group you like and they can recruit you.
    And remember if you dont like an org, you can always
    /org leave
    RK2
    BigStupid
    ChasyLane

Cool, sounds easy enough. I thought I was going to have to go find their headquarters and apply or something...

Thanks for the info!