Thread: FJRK: Devious Dealings of an Omni-Tek Nature!

FJRK: Devious Dealings of an Omni-Tek Nature!

Devious Dealings of an Omni-Tek Nature!
    Wednesday 11th October 29480 - Eleanor Kiamarli
    [Atlantean]

FJRK - Normally, I wouldn't write an article like this, because I'm not in the spirit of naming and shaming but, during my time in Omni-Pol under Ms Serugiusu I learnt alot. One of which was, always be aware of what your boss is up to.

Now this may appear to be a seemingly innocent albeit degraded photo...

http://arf.ark.funcom.com/cr/ass/pictures/optd4.jpg

...but I assure you it is not. The voice logs behind it are far more sinister. While they continue on for a significant amount of time, I have extrapolated and attempted to repair the part of the log that matters the most. The bits that are unrecoverable, have been marked with time indexes instead.

Bahirae: So you'll (1 second of static) the assassinat(0.5 seconds of static)

Other Individual: (2 seconds of static)-ment is more than suffic-(0.2 seconds of static)-nt.

Bahirae: (5 seconds of static)is assignment is off the reco(1 second of static)

Other Individual: I have the co-ordinat(3 seconds of static)ou can consider her alrea(3 seconds of static)

Bahirae: Even though you're retir(0.9 seconds of static)'ll get double the normal pay for th(2 seconds of static)

Other Individual: Will there be anyone with her?

Bahirae: (entire ten second segment is static)

Other Individual: (0.5 seconds of static)-nights you say?

Bahirae: Yes. It's best to kill her th-(0.7 seconds of static)

The conversation continues to discuss payment and thus ends when he leaves the building a few minutes later. I don't need to say the dangers of these conversations. After checking the access logs that I stole along with the audio and visual logs which included this meeting. The access he gave was that of an Omni-Pol agent named 'Cordah' who had been retired by Omni-Pol on the 2nd of July 29480. The day before the assignment was given. While I'm not sure who he was asked to assassinate, I am sure that it was off his official record, he was getting double the pay for it and that it was someone of a Clan nature who posed a threat to Omni-Tek interests.

I apologise for the delay in the bringing of this information to you, but having been tied up with the assigning of tasks to our most experienced individuals in Old Athen on a daily basis it's taken me some time to work on doing this as well. If I am able to further gain any snippets of information from this log, I will make sure that I make the Clan people aware.

Eleanor Kiamarli
    Anti-Terroism Advisor
    Council of Truth.

looks like alot of speculation and no hard evidence..(or a compleate sentence).
    If your going to spy on omnitek at least get it right...not just spy and get half a conversation and pad it up w/ propaganda,while you are the press,guess the truth doesn't sell to good eh?

DrGrimmy
    InternOps
    drgrimmy 220/30 solitus doc(The Noid)

(insert witty comment here)

Most interesting... I wonder who the unnamed female is...

*goes back to work with the happy thoughts of there being an inside job to 'off' his boss*
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Thumbs up

You did a good job of doctoring that photo.

Unfortunately it seems like Bahirae and her henchman was not very successful in the long run seeing as Xaun was resurected....*sighs and mutters* Not even high ranking omni-tek personel can get the job done....
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

First of all, I don't see anywhere in this, voice log any hint nor suggestion about any relation toward clan or clanner.

secondly, as DrGrimmy already mentioned the voice log is far from complete and instead of thinking always the worst of of Omni-Tek, for all we know from this, badly repaired voice log, they could have been talking about stopping an assisination.

Perhaps Miss Kiamarli better keeps on putting her energy in helping her experienced individuals instead of producing bad voicelogs and misplaced assumptions?

Let them be... the clanners are already soo eager to blame Omni-Tek that they publish incomplete and inconclusive logs to serve their propaganda....

Next time they will publish the news that an omni atrox farted in Rome and accuse Omni-Tex of using weapons of mass destruction against them.
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    Let them be... the clanners are already soo eager to blame Omni-Tek that they publis
    Next time they will publish the news that an omni atrox farted in Rome and accuse Omni-Tex of using weapons of mass destruction against them.
    Depends... what did the 'Trox eat before the .... "incident"

Once again, dear dear Eleanor goes about it all wrong.

These accusations are false, if there is actually anything to prove. As my subordinates in Omni-Pol have already said; come back when you have some real evidence.

Until then, try not to get shot, clan scum.
    Battle-Master Bahirae Seruguisu
    Former CEO of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka

Ms. Kiamarli, if it is possable would you please send me a copy of the recording and any video or still photos you have of that? I would like to see if any of the people I know can clean it up a bit and get some more usable data from it all.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

This is just the sort of reaction i would have suspected from the Corporation regarding this matter.

I have sat in quietness for some time now watching the goings on - and have not commented as did not want to get drawn into the struggle - but now it seems I cannot resist the urge.

If, the conversation, is, as you say; innocent. Then perhaps you coul furbish us with the original recordings, and any photographic evidence that would put us right in our ways.

If this information cannot be supplied - i will assume that the reporter, has in fact, got it right - and lets face it - its not the first time the corporation will have attempted something like this . . .
    Yeah, I noticed it too. It kinda goes with the saying, "If it aint broken, don't fix it."

Yep, FC's version of that is, "If it ain't broke, break it."

The logs are not available for standard request I'm afraid, let alone from a clanner.

As per Omni-Pol Restricted Access Non-Disclosure Agreement Paragraph Five Section Six:

"....under no circumstances shall the conversations of Omni-Pol colleagues that are considered to be assignments of a sensitive nature to the Corporation or it's interest be divulged to anyone below the rank of General within Omni-Pol. Those above said rank must file form XV5-22124 in triplicate to the assigning individual..."

In this supposed case, the assigner would be me. I would be willing to make the information available to anyone of General rank or above in Omni-Pol, however everyone else can remain on the stage of speculation.

Omni-Pol Protects!

Quote Originally Posted by Bahirae View Post
    come back when you have some real evidence.
    So.... you're saying there *is* real evidence?

Besides chickie. I can pick out that hairdo from a mile away, even through a bad picture.

Hell you're prolly the onlt person on 'Ka that thinks it's stylish.

Until then, try not to get shot, clan scum.
    Another typical employe quote, lots of propaganda and a complete lack of political reasoning.

As per Omni-Pol Restricted Access Non-Disclosure Agreement Paragraph Five Section Six:

"....under no circumstances shall the conversations of Omni-Pol colleagues that are considered to be assignments of a sensitive nature to the Corporation or it's interest be divulged to anyone below the rank of General within Omni-Pol. Those above said rank must file form XV5-22124 in triplicate to the assigning individual..."
    Considering the other party in the conversation was not a colleague anymore at the time of this conversation, it shall mean that the disposition you were quoting does not apply.

I'm looking forward for other disposition quotes.

Well if Bahirae was not caught in the act.. At least I know who ordered the hit on me.. I am coming for you.. I hope you are ready..

Hahaha.

Aww this is brilliant. I thought clans were simply lost, but you Xaun are a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

This is possibly the most mis-understood piece of 'intelligence' from the Clans since, well. A long time. Hahaha.

Normally I wouldn't release the information to the clans and neutrals on this one, but I feel you have the complete wrong end of the stick on this one. So much so, I'm tempted to release the information for the sheer comedic value and upstaging of hahahaha...that is, if I can stop laughing about the proverbial balls up of an intel investigation by the Clans.

Whenever I have a bad day, I'll look back on this and realise that you are of such high comedic value.

Now Miss Bahirae...it all wouldn't have something to do with this
    now would it? Coincident? Someone resigned on the same day as another person mysteriously disappears...keep up the good work, makes our lifes alot easier *smirks*
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Nice try Bahirae.. You could almost fool a leet... nah.. maybe not.

Contact requested again, same contact methods.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com