Thread: Download booster pack

Download booster pack

Will the booster pack be made downloadable like you did with the game itself or will I be required to buy box?

Re: Download booster pack

Originally posted by BOBsterr
    Will the booster pack be made downloadable like you did with the game itself or will I be required to buy box?
    i doubt it but, hopefull

U will have to buy the box... I.e the clinet also... and pay for the client aswell... 19.99$ for booster + client... no option to buy booster only.

U will be stuck with a AO CD... and a AO key more with a free month if u open the new account... witch btw will not have the booster install'ed if u use that on your current acount.

So... buying the booster = bending over and letting FC give it to ya...
    OT Soldier: Sarv
    My little CH ho: Zitrix

*sob*
    /me votes for downloadable pack...

Or should I start to drop me pants?

i just wish

I have one account, why i just dont have options to dowload the booster pack and use my card to bay it?

If i can't download the pack, i allways can order that.
    And i think FunCom shud allready know that most of the pleyrs want just download Boostpack but not order.

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

Edit: i removed it...
    Last edited by Sarv; Aug 23rd, 2002 at 15:29:41.
    OT Soldier: Sarv
    My little CH ho: Zitrix

What would be a better idea is to allow the booster to be downloaded and installed and give you a 7 day trial :-)

Then if you wanted to keep using the booster features you have to 'buy the key'

They probably cant/wont code this though........probably works on a 'once your account is 'booster enabled' its perma-booster-enabled'
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Well today the pre-ordaers went on sale. I for one downloaded the full version here and cannot understand why I can't download a "booster". Come on FC give us a break. I just know over here in euroland that I will need to wait another couple weeks or some thing for the box. Which for another thing why do I need a box? you make more money if I download you help the environent also in a small way if I download.

What exactly is the problem with a downloadable "booster". Oh and btw the $19.99 price to me is more like an expansion price. If your losing money just shut it down, don't keep milking us. I can only imagine the SB is going to $40. Hmmmm I only payed 19.99 for the original game thru download.

Give us a break here!
    Z

The Boyz
    Zedaxis Nanotech
    Psykopusher Fixer
    Chubbyazz Trader