Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few questions for the Neutrals

Oh yes and aboce 150 or i think most of the high level neuts know each other which as bio says is kind of nice. my experinece is the all neut teams or the neuts with a sided slave or two hehe ro always laugh a minute with lots of joking and so on. alas you may have to learn some of the injokes at this level, but dont worry if you cant jrealm wont hurt you with his banana too much. besides i think its going soft
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Actually...

One thing I've found fantastically useful with my new neut. is when playing with sided folk who use pets. While I can use F-keys to select them, selecting a persons pet can be dang hard in the middle of a fight!

As a neutral with a clan/omni pet, I can just tab-cycle until the pet comes up. In a mission this is MUCH faster than trying to click-select it.

/assist can then be used to get the pets target. Wonderful!
    Crazynotion - Atrox Bureaucrat, RK1

Formerly posted as Mechanita

Arrow

Indeed, as I (a clanner 'slave' thx Dr Tiny...) usually team with neutrals (mostly members of Dr Tiny's guild), I have to worry about meeting mobs the same side as me (though I usually pull the mission which eliminates this particular problem). But our standard team tactic is to pull to a safe zone, so just selct the puller and then /assist them once combat starts.

what are these neutrals you speak of?

as long as they keep out of newland i'm happy either way!

*goes back to newland and shouts for an all-neut team, hoping that one day, he can tab-target as well*
    Last edited by Harlequin; Aug 29th, 2002 at 21:28:29.

well we just get groups where other people get groups. i pretty much hunted with just clan in the old days till i was 100 , then after that mostly with omni. if i need a group i just go to newland or tir. sometimes you get complaints about tab but i have to say that clanners as a whole are much more picky about it. teaming with omnis i got treated with more respect and tab complaints where reduced by like 50 %. i dunno why clan groups as a whole are so obsessed about it but it made me not want to go back and hunt with them much even though i had alot of clan friends. I really only started going back to tir after 190 for some groups. I also have bad memories of the old days when clan guys would scream for the dirty neut to get out of the borg areas in avelon and mort cause i was screwing up tab. Only so much of that you can take.
    Last edited by Lorepan; Sep 1st, 2002 at 10:32:13.
    - lvl 200 neutral agent -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12