Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Booster price decided

Angry

################################################## ###############################
    ##########################################

######
    ############################
    ################################################## ############################
    ###################################
    ##############################
    #############################
    ################################################## ##############################
    ####################################
    ###################################
    #######################################
    ################################
    ########################################
    #######################################
    #############
    ######
    ########
    ######################
    ##############
    #########

#all major insults censored#

calm down... calm...... be cool...1...2...3...4...5..6..7...8..9..10...
    !I M CALM!

well.... ao is a nice game.... but.....far toooo buggy to buy it twice.
    ~20€? for the "booster pack" ? just for alittle "land control"?
    i can also die without it.

i m not gonna buy it.

Free Souls
    --------------------------
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!

^^^^ I hear Shadowbane calling you dude. You seem to be their primary target market.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Originally posted by Intenseheat
    Hmm... we all seem to be a little short-minded in our views.

- $19.99 for CLIENT AND BOOSTER, not just booster.
    - 1 month free game time - ERV - $12.95, included free
    - Net price - $7.04 for the booster and the client. Not bad.

I would have no problem buying this IF we could apply the free month game time toward our existing account. But we can't. So I have a problem.

Yup, new customers pay $7 for the game and booster pack, while we pay 20$. Or if you like better, the new customer is paying 20$ (game and booster pack) while we are paying $32.95 (20+12.95)

Way to /flip your vets FC

Question

Is it stated anywhere that you HAVE To purchase the Booster /expansion in order to play the game? .. if so I don't remember seeing it..

insted of everyone repeatedly *****ing and complaining about the same damn thing over and over and over again.. either buy it or don't..

Yes Gridfan had the right idea..quite an awsome one at that which people have repeated in probably every single post .
    But there is no offical release that this is going to happen.. so ya know what? maybe ya'll weren't heard?.. Id say about 6 more pages of the same thing maybe will make its way to a marketing persons eyes and they will then give in.

Im not saying its right or wrong .. hell give the oppertunity to pay a total of about 7bucks for a booster over 20 for the same product ummm let me think about that?? Duh.. all Im saying is .. is 6 pages of the same thing really going to change anything? hasn't seemed to get any FC Official reply yet..

/me opens a bottle of valium and swallows all the pills.. then lays down hoping to get rid of the headache...and fears no flame.
    Last edited by Gwen; Sep 11th, 2002 at 16:18:20.

OK firstly sorry if this point have been brought up in this thread (I can't be bothered to read 6 pages)

I assume there is a typo in the price description on the site. It says it costs 20,99 euros. ($2044) Please replace the comma with a decimal point. (or do euros use commas now, they still confuse me)

$19.99 for the booster patch....err pack is just plain bad marketing.
    Period.
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

Oups, the price of boosterpack is never 19,9 $, actually it's 19,9$ + x $ of physical shipment. For me it's 27 Euros (21 € + 6€).
    Very kind of you.
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456