Thread: Sad Day on Rubi-Ka

Sad Day on Rubi-Ka

I woke up this morning full of hope, another day of peace in the world with the amnesty still in effect. But by 2 o'clock in the afternoon while watching the Rubi-Ka channel news a program on leets, at my appartment in rome I was shakened by a large bang.

I hurried outside to see what was going on, i looked behind me to the west to see a large pall of smoke where omni ent was. Oh my what had happened !!. I ran inside to see a news flash a bomb had gone off in omni ent. Bening a doctor I grabed my stuff and rushed to the area. The building was completly gone only rubble remained of what was once a proud building. I cannot think of the lost of life that must of been suffered in that one blast, to say nothing of the cost in losing the building.

while many including myself jumped at the thoughts of clan outlawers being behind this. We must not jump to such lofty concusions, Omni HQ will do a full investigation into the event. But until then I urge both sides to remain calm until we find more information. Please remember the anmesty and truce are still in effect.

Kirrana

The Shadows of Rubi-Ka deny any responsibility in this act.
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

It is a sad day today.
    There are no words to describe that, what has been lost now.
    Peace, trust, hope, belief. This is the price we have paid for our trust in those outside our family.

The Church of OmniTek condemn these actions.
    The Church of OmniTek asks for retribution.
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

Most chilling was the recording of "dust to dust" playing near the ruins.

Chilling reminder of Black October. All citizens of Rubi-Ka who where not part of this should step forward and help bring those who did this to justice. Weather they are clan, neutral, or (shutter to think it possible) Omni.
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------

Security

Maybe now we should close all OT cities and territories to all non-OT employees until we can determine who is responsible for this act of barbarism?

No OMNI employee could have done such acts, you should know that.

I think that it is time for a call of arms: if you're not for OMNI-Tek - you're against it. The corporation has the lease to this planet - not anyone else. The neutrals, clans, borgs, would all not be here if it weren't for OMNI-Tek - keep that in mind.
    General Mege
    Minister of Political Affairs
    M.O.T.H.E.R.
    Mobile OMNI-Tek Heavy Emergency Response
    --
    Mege - Atrox Union Man
    Meger - Atrox Worker
    --
    Our alliance already has a name - OMNI-Tek.

This is a very sad day indeed, these people do not value human life at all to commit this atrocity! Someone should investige who did this and bring them to justice, dead or alive! People, please investigate this matter before acting.. i logged off outside that building yesterday only to find it completely destroyed the next, i spend 3 long hours with the rescue teams trying to find any survivors and keeping the peace...it was horrible, i hope those responsible will pay for this..but please investigate this matter before acting

Mege, I will point out once again that OMNI has only leased to mining rights to Rubi-Ka, the clans and neuts have as much right to be here as any OMNI.

I would also like to remind people that this was probably more an attempt to cause unrest than mere destruction. If we lift our guns this quickly, they will have succeeded.
    The whole conflict is laughable, it really is. Very few people get the joke, and even fewer laugh at it.

-Member of the IR

Quzak, a quick response won't be occuring.

Omni-Tek has overdosed on the Valium or something, over two weeks ago traitorous Omni-Tek organizations attacked during peaceful press conferences and ignored a court ruling.

Nothing was ever said of it.

Now, over 48 hours after the attack and nothing said at all.

Omni-Tek needs to start acting like a company again...

Omni Teks best interest or personal gain.

Capt. This is not a time to point fingers or use this tradegy as a means to fuel your personal crusade.

We need to direct our attention to the matter at hand.

And if we sow distrust and incertainty in our ranks it will leave us weakened and open to further such attacks.

At times I wonder if you aren't only out to eliminate as many of the other Faction leaders as possible.
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"