Thread: Can't log in with(certian) char?? my guess is i logged off at a bad spot, i cannot ge

Can't log in with(certian) char?? my guess is i logged off at a bad spot, i cannot ge

i cannot get past, loading world with the anarchy sign, i've tried all 3 computers too, 1 i can see the graphics where it starts to load after i see some people but then freezes up, second i can only see black and 3'rd it says loading world please wait with the anarchy sign,

Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Re: Can't log in with(certian) char?? my guess is i logged off at a bad spot, i cannot ge

Originally posted by Teuton
    i cannot get past, loading world with the anarchy sign, i've tried all 3 computers too, 1 i can see the graphics where it starts to load after i see some people but then freezes up, second i can only see black and 3'rd it says loading world please wait with the anarchy sign,
    try to avoid logging in really laggy areas... these seem to have the tendecy to sometimes overload the computer... From what I've heard in the past, since some operating systems give the same IRQ to both sound and video cards... intense graphics at the same time sound is initiating can cause the program to lock up...

I try to find a nice quiet lagfree place to log... shops work great!

This happened to me last night after I ran the patcher. I tried everything with the same result: Anarchy would let me go through character selection and then start to log in and boom! crash to desktop. (No bug report window either btw.)

What fixed it for me was a reboot of my computer. It all works now.

I run Norton Firewall all the time, and it asked for permission again to access the internet, which I don't remember happening after previous patches. So, perhaps a game file was patched which the firewall did not pickup without a reboot?
    Born on: Wed Jun 27 15:39:10 2001
    Slavor, Soldier, RK1