Thread: New to AO Tradeskills

New to AO Tradeskills

Can you please tell me what professions can do what trade skills? or give me a link to somewhere I can find that info please.

This is what I think I know...hehe

Nanotechs - Combine Implants
    Traders - Weapons? Jewelry?
    Engineers - Weapons?
    Doctors - Plasma and Treatment Kits
    ? - Nano Programs
    Fixers - Separate Implants and Hack weapons?

Thanks,
    Lost

I can make everything ingame but the soft armor as of yet...
    lv180 eng
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

What skills did you raise with your engineer? What lvl are you now?

I'm lvl 198 engineer. Can make anything in the game as well.

All tradeskills maxed for my lvl (can get 1050+ in most skills at max. Some more, some less).
    Novice Jica - Nobel Prize Engineer
    Clan Apocalypse - The Guild for Models

Jica's Tradeskills & Tower Shop

"What is the definition of an engineer?"
    "Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand."

Oh you guys are so mean. Traders are the best at tradeskills because they get nanos that buff the tradeskills by 120. Thier base "tradeskills" will max out at the same value the engineer max's out at. Engineers have to hunt up a trader to get the buffs to make stuff.

Yes. No profession should be that self supplying as traders are. Tradeskills are about what engineers have for fun at higher lvls and we have only a few weak buffs for them.

I would like just some self buff only (and maybe lvl req. buffs) tradeskill buffs for the engineer equal to the maestros.

That way we wouldn't have to hunt down traders each time for buffs, and we couldn't buff others either, that'd still be the trader's job.

That way it wouldn't be an insane pain to make high ql discs or other high quality equipment.
    Novice Jica - Nobel Prize Engineer
    Clan Apocalypse - The Guild for Models

Jica's Tradeskills & Tower Shop

"What is the definition of an engineer?"
    "Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand."

Thanks for all of the info guys!

Michele