Thread: Ancient Adv Sword = UBER

Ancient Adv Sword = UBER

Ok so here is a question for somone to answer. When the heck are the adv's gunna get the Ancient Adv Sword!!?? For those of you who dont know about it, here is the uberness. This is one awesome weapon. Although it is unique, it can still be duel wielded with a uberness (but a bit less uber). And how cool would that be? To get the swords, one will have to find 6 peices and put them together it looks like. So, im sure it will be a quest. Lets hope that this quest is included in those new ones that are coming!!!

Is there any pistols of equal power?
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

It's hard to be uber when you're already gimp Raad j/k

Anyways, that sword looks really sweet.
    Rippler - Legend

Wink

That is it....

I demand equal power between sword and pistol using adventurers. Ant that does NOT mean that sword should be nerfed. Give us uber ancient pistols or give us death (getting ready for reclaim terminal and the white light).
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

keep in mind, uberadvsword may not come in a QL200 flavor ingame....
    ReetHead "Karrd"
    First to "hand make" Custom Refs.
    President of the late Fixer Coalition
    Member of Storm
    Impatiently waiting to enter the shadow

Woah woah woah! You think FC would give luvin to the 1he Advs and not the Pistol Advs!? No way! Some FC dude musta played an adv and REALLY loved it because i also discovered this uberness a few months ago (when it was originaly supposed to come out). So feast your eyes on that beauty, Spook

ack...

Man...they really need to come up with some new skins.

Post Hmmm

With new adv buffs for multimelee...999 might be doable.

I'd wear this in mainhand if you could get 999 to offhand the ancient adv sword.

Hmm, yes advs can get 1049 multimelee at 200 with full implants and dance of the dervish. Thats considering a solitus with unbuffed abilities. My guess would be that 170+ advents would have no problems getting 999 MM with proper planning.

If they put the adv sword in offhand on first, they get another 15 MM as well.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Ive tried every possible 1he weapon combo...SOL/Rider, Rider/Byom, Byom/SOL, Rider/Rider, SOL/SOL....and I have settled on the one that i think is the absolute best. THat is Byom/Byom. However since Byoms have such a high Multi skill req, I can only do a ql 200 and a ql 182 in my off hand. however, in skilled hands the 182 hits JUST as hard as the 200...and i love having 2 weaps that look the same. Try it out, it roxors!

I still hope this item sees the light of day, these new quest might be it, but not going to get my hopes up yet.

That ql 200, now thats what I expect from a ql 200 wep, even if you can only use one 200 and a 199 off hand. Either way its what we advs need, along with a nice pistol too.

I just hope they arent playing tricks with us, just everything about it is too good to be true, I know its been in the DB awhile, and I dont get why they bother putting items in the DB if they dont ever plan to put them in game...

Come on Adv quests, we need you!!!
    Ryokucha First Gimped Novice 220 Adv.... Leets are people too!!!
    Ryokibin 220 MA - Dreams are short, but nightmares last forever...
    Ryochi 215 doc - Just another gimped healpet! :P
    Ryomeiji 205 MP - Healpet/Dmg pet/mezpet, what more could a girl ever want? MORE!
    Ryosekushi 213 Trader - Huh?!? Who?!? What?!? ahhhh...

Eternal Fury Forums

Angry

Yeah, i'd like that anventenurer sword too.. been wanting it for a long time..but i gave up hope.. there is none. Plus all the enforcers were *****ing that it is too overpowered (while it is not even in the game) cause it's about equal to the sword that drops off Tar every million years...lol

a lot of things in the database after the Adv loving patch aren't in the game.. what about the north wind katana's.. anyone find one? ;P
    Luxferro

"We will look into it"

Yeah right..lol

Nope, the north wind katana is not in the game either. Im not sure how great of a weap that would be for a adv anyways, but i have heard many MAs desireing it.

the uberness(but a bit less uber) sword drops of ghasap minions in taras dungeon....................and will never be ql 200.

i doubt the other weapon would drop in game at ql 200 either, not to crush your hopes or anything.

The ancient adv sword wont "drop" anywhere. It will be a quest in which you will have to find 5-6 peices and have them assembled. As for it being ql 200? It had better be 200!! If it isnt ql 200 its not even worth it! Ill end up just sticking with my Byoms and not even doing the quest.