Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Symb twinking for the 220 nanomage engi - a personal perspective

currently looking at doing the intel eye, still based on sense and u dont loose any physic. ofc treatment is the issue and trying to balance it. ofc this wont interest alot of ppl because they are pvpers or pvm dd's and use the alien eye, but meh.

thanks for the guides so far muha

just tried it, its very possible. i was 10points short of intel b4 nutrition bar. was also 2 points on sense and treatment was right on the money, 2088. so, with the bar next time, and my next LE ding, ergonomics 9, ill be putting intel eye in, will post setup then if any1 wants it.
    Last edited by Danger; Jan 7th, 2007 at 13:29:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger View Post
    currently looking at doing the intel eye, still based on sense and u dont loose any physic. ofc treatment is the issue and trying to balance it. ofc this wont interest alot of ppl because they are pvpers or pvm dd's and use the alien eye, but meh.

thanks for the guides so far muha
    I'll do the eye when I get burden.
    Exterminator eye doesn't really give me much, as I already cap burst/fling, and my AR with perks is high enough (2300ish? I can't remember). The eye symb on the other hand is very helpful for tradeskilling (chemistry and psychology, the hardest), and makes casting AC and bots even easier. I can self with a 280 eye, but the 300 will be even better. On top of that I think it adds more treatment than a ql300 eye imp because of trickle, which might make another symb possible, ear and l-hand come to mind.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

I want to see how u'll get 2085 treat without eye. Even with nano combat it seems impossible to me.
    Ventor: lvl 220 PVP-Engi (RK-2)...
    Edenbeast: lvl 129 adv
    Linchpin: lvl 32 agent
    Innerspirit: lvl 136 doc
    Trifixion: lvl 1 trader (froob transfer acct)

yah, this is an interesting prospect, i really stuck on this, so im gonna leave it for a bit. dunno if i want the eye, because i can self the bots without any perks in champ nano combot even without the eye, just ofc requires full arith, which i have nps with.

ill make my setup that got me to the result for ya vent, because if i had been bothered to do more research, then i would have it in right now.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=58756

couldnt find the Chapman's in the DB, but they add 25 treatment each, wore a pair. all the buffs, ns, fg, es, sfa, tt, atts, use the nutrition bar and get some more intel and its in. and as i said, orgleader put 250 treatment contract in, +33. gotta love him having to twink aswell
    Last edited by Danger; Jan 7th, 2007 at 14:09:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventor View Post
    I want to see how u'll get 2085 treat without eye. Even with nano combat it seems impossible to me.
    It is not my custom to post a setup until I actually used it. I think a guide should be based on personal experience, not on theory. But if you really want, PM me, and I will PM a link
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.

i know what u mean muha, but i was only 10points short on intel of putting the eye in, with that exact setup (i think), so its not so much theory as it is me just being slack. ofc, if u where ai 30 or even like ai26 u could do it without more research

Another thing I just twinked, and I thought I'll share.
    Equipuiping a ql300 Per6 was quite easy, with the help of a soldier and a trader (if anyone is interested I'll post it, but it was really just my ongoing setup). But I wanted to dual a ql300 Kyr 1 with it, which meant 1649 MR. This turned out to be quite an effort.
    The setup I ended up with was this. I had on me Composite Attribute, Composite Ranged Special, NS and FG. In addition my org benefits were ql300 Large HQ and a ql150 Coordination benefit (+19 MR). I also had a ql75 Guardian Conductor of Ransacking (+11 MR). The final result was 1650 MR.
    I had to loose my ql300 r-wrist for this one, as to equip it I will need to use the weapons... a vicious circle. I believe with some more research I will be able to equip it without using the weapons.
    I also believe this exact setup with more research (into burst) will enable me to dual Per6. When I get a second one I will post my experience.

updating.

intel eye is equipped with that setup i posted + an extra LE ding in ergonomics

I'd be interested in setup for 300 per6 if possible, either here or by PM please
    220 RK2 engineer.

yah, this is an interesting prospect, i really stuck on this, so im gonna leave it for a bit. dunno if i want the eye, because i can self the bots without any perks in champ nano combot even without the eye, just ofc requires full arith, which i have nps with.

ill make my setup that got me to the result for ya vent, because if i had been bothered to do more research, then i would have it in right now.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=58756

couldnt find the Chapman's in the DB, but they add 25 treatment each, wore a pair. all the buffs, ns, fg, es, sfa, tt, atts, use the nutrition bar and get some more intel and its in. and as i said, orgleader put 250 treatment contract in, +33. gotta love him having to twink aswell
    Replacing Rhand symb with ql300 treat imp will solve treatment prob for you. You also have network analyser in your setur for some reason.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Quote Originally Posted by Traquemort View Post
    I'd be interested in setup for 300 per6 if possible, either here or by PM please
    There is really nothing to it. You need 2201 Pistol 1651 Burst 1101 Fling.
    This is just my regular fighting setup, with buffing pistols and two vanya's pearls. The perks are also minimal - just pistol mastery and 8 LE levels, which you can get in 2 hours. I don't even have Light Artillery perked.
    Add to it some basic buffs: Composite Attribute, Composite Ranged, Composite Ranged Expertise, EP. Get soldier for RC and Pistol Mastery, trader for a 147 wrangle. My org gives me just a QL300 HQ, and I planted a ql75 Guardian Conductor of Ransacking (+11). That's enough to give me 2208 Pistol, 1651 Burst 1303 Fling.

Ah, didn't see you did it with the help of a trader, thought you could get 2200 pistol self
    220 RK2 engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by Traquemort View Post
    Ah, didn't see you did it with the help of a trader, thought you could get 2200 pistol self
    Not sure I can self it, but I don't need a trader. Add Champion of Light Artillery (+100 pistol), and last two Military Hardware (+60 pistol +50 burst).
    I'm quite certain that you can also self it, since soldier and trader together gave me 180 pistol (wrangle+Pistol Mastery) and 110 burst, so I need 20 pistol, 60 burst. If you use Exterminator eye symb, you get that easily.

yah thats just me putting the wrong thing in kuz... i didnt actually use it. ofc there are many ways to make this easier to get in, i didnt have a ql300 treatment hand, so i used the excited. also putting in the 270 ear would have gained me a few extra intel, but anyways. its possible and when it comes down to it, not really "that" hard. just need some treatment pistols and burden, these are the main things. altho im sure muha can find a way to put it in without either :P

Quote Originally Posted by muha View Post
    On top of that I think it adds more treatment than a ql300 eye imp because of trickle, which might make another symb possible, ear and l-hand come to mind.

i know u dont like to, but if u could post just to me muha how u plan to get the 300 eye in? cuz i cant work it out. even if i put a ql300 agility leg in, i still end up some 24points short.

i know u dont like to, but if u could post just to me muha how u plan to get the 300 eye in? cuz i cant work it out. even if i put a ql300 agility leg in, i still end up some 24points short.
    Enable PMs and you will get one. But you got me confused, didn't you already equip it? I plan to do it when I get burden, so it wont be much different, except that I don't have much of an org contract, so I will have to compensate a bit.

lol, silly me loosing my mind over this twinking, wtb ability to read and write

i meant the 300 Ear, because ofc i do have the eye in. ill enable pm's right now

Just dualed a per6, so I thought I'll post the setup in this thread too, just for complition:

The reqs for dualing ofab 6 are 2201 Pistol, 1651 Burst , 1101 Fling (which can be ignored) and 1649 MR.
    Here is the setup I used. Nanos running on me were Composite Attributes, Composite Ranges, Composte Special, EP, FG, NS, OS, PM and RC and a 131 wrangle. My org benefits were a ql150 Coordination (+19 MR) and Large HQ, and I had a ql75 Guardian Confuctor of Ransacking (+11 MR, Pistol, Burst). I ended up with 1655 MR, 1661 Burst, 2234 Pistol.

just realised your name means engineer in arabic
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by KingDuck View Post
    just realised your name means engineer in arabic

BTW I got burden! So in 12 days I'm going to twink some more.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast