Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Symb twinking for the 220 nanomage engi - a personal perspective

I wasn't speaking about nm :P You got way too much int/psy on your hands :P
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

i want some 270 foot 270 foot 270 foot gimme gimme,
    hows it going muha? ^^
    Proud klingon apprentice of Octopuss. <3

Next, I equiped the 270 Brain, requiring 1149 int/psy/agi and 1870 treat. I used this setup, where the left ring is a Ring of Plausibility, which as of now you cannot yet use in auno setups. 7 additional perks were needed for this setup (1 Genius, 6 Combat Knowledge), a total of 28.
    I had on me Composite Attribute, FG, NS, SFA, treat expertise and a TT. In addition my org benefits were ql300 Large HQ, a ql250 Muscular Elasticity benefit (+19 agi), and a ql250 Medical Expertise benefit (+33 treat). I also used an Extruder Bar and of course the Surgery Clinic. The final result was 1149 agi, 1176 int, 1165 psy and 1877 treat.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

I really digust you for using contracts, its cheating imo :|

Quote Originally Posted by Divineking View Post
    I really digust you for using contracts, its cheating imo :|
    Hey, having 3 250 contracts is easy. Well, if you have president in your org who's not AFK and can be asked to switch it.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    Hey, having 3 250 contracts is easy. Well, if you have president in your org who's not AFK and can be asked to switch it.
    More challenge without, imo

edit; i put in 270 eye, 250 chest, 270 larm (yeah chest and larm but wth) with DNA 5 and beta genom 10, no contracts whatsoever, ql20 AI HQ, next is ear/waist with DNA 10

DK dont you PvP? So why would you want a 270 eye that you cant swap out for an AI symb or QL250+ AS imp?
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    DK dont you PvP? So why would you want a 270 eye that you cant swap out for an AI symb or QL250+ AS imp?
    It's called laddering ...

Don't spoil the thread please
    ->Moertje 220/21 - Side tokens collected 2500.
    - Real Life Yutto - of TETN :teeth: / - Atlantean //Current PVM Setup// PVP Setup//PVP swapping Setup

->Mulisch 150/4 - Side tokens collected 16 - wtf melee? (retired)
    ->Amoer 150/9 - friendly neighbourhood Trader!

Quote Originally Posted by Moertje View Post
    It's called laddering ...

Don't spoil the thread please
    Right, my bad, I didnt think of that for some reason. Carry on.
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

My org's towers are constantly under attack these days.
    Hoping we can keep them until Monday, I should be done by then, at least until I get a burden.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.

Tell me, when do your towers go hot again? ^_^
    Last edited by Gatsby; Oct 27th, 2006 at 16:39:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    I used to PVP, not anymore. Im just planning on building another char thats more suitable for pvp then my main.
    Getting 270s in, are for me only challenge, I dont need them for anything, just to kill time and make every inch of the character better =p

Sadly, our towers were all taken.
    I don't really need them, just wanted to twink this thing to it's end.
    For now, this project is on hold.

that sucks. It's annoying how NW tower benefits are so temporary, and tower wars at high end aren't fun PVP anymore, just huge zergs which are impossible to defend.
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

... Hello look what I found : Emergency Treatment lab

it adds 3 treatment. Go go twinking
    ->Moertje 220/21 - Side tokens collected 2500.
    - Real Life Yutto - of TETN :teeth: / - Atlantean //Current PVM Setup// PVP Setup//PVP swapping Setup

->Mulisch 150/4 - Side tokens collected 16 - wtf melee? (retired)
    ->Amoer 150/9 - friendly neighbourhood Trader!

Quote Originally Posted by Moertje View Post
    ... Hello look what I found : Emergency Treatment lab

it adds 3 treatment. Go go twinking
    Hmm, never noticed. I wish the problem was treatment though, it is more agility/sense

Just so I wont be completly rusty when I get my burden (or towers) I did some minor upgrades to my setup. First I got me a new ObiTom's Nano Calculator for some more crits.
    I also upgraded my r-arm by adding an Add All Off cluster, making it a QL 299 Right-Arm with Burst and Add All Off. I made it ql299 since it is the lowers ql which still has the best bonuses (141 burst specifically). I was a bit surprised to find that is has 2040 treatment and 1223 sense reqs. The same imp with Burst only requires only 1088 sense. So I had to actually twink this imp on. I already had 7 additional perks in nanomage secondary, a total of 35, so I ended up with this setup, plus I had on me Composite Attribute, ES, SFA, treat expertise and a TT. My only org benefits are ql300 Large HQ, nerf all omnis, and of course I used the Surgery Clinic. The final result was 1258 sen 2053 treat.

Since you're all about DD, are you going to use the new Inf quest implant? Or at least have a hotswappable L-Arm?

I think the new imp is way overrated. Useless from all points of view.
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

I dont see whats overrated or useless. There is one thing this implant was intended - doing as much damage as possible. If you want it, you gotta use it , its that simple.

Negative modifiers from DD -focused pet user perspective arent really that important.

Im gonna use it when only i get my hands on it. And im keeping LA/RA imps swapable to pvp bow/add def imps when needed, so if left arm is swapable anyway, why not use it?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast