Thread: AS change

AS change

I think that having AS/FA/SA on the same timer will probably help more than hurt pvp, and prevent a lot of insta-dying(even under circumstances that don't involve a planned gank lol) that happens at the moment in pvp...

I understand AS doesn't have a defense check like burst or full auto does so they feel that AS needs a little bit more of a nerf by adding a 3 second timer to aim and shoot, I suppose this is fine for pvm if they are also removing the sneak requirement.

But I think seeing as how in pvp(as it is now) AS is pretty much the only reason an agent carries a rifle, this apparently could change if they do end up making pvp a little less special/alpha oriented and might end up invalidating any complaints...

None the less, I think it would only be fair that since AS is an agents specialty that we should either get a shorter wait period(maybe 2 or 1.5 seconds) OR a substantial increase in our rifle's ranges, since we are snipers anyway and should be able to shoot from much farther away than non rifle users. Because as it is, rifles AREN'T the only weapon with a 30m range on them, and that's silly!

What do you guys think about this idea?
    Last edited by milkduds; Dec 7th, 2009 at 17:05:48.

nice post.
    i agree with you.
    i would love to see all agent perks and specials match the range of our rifles and any range increase mods too.
    we should be allowed to pop out at max range and utilize our snares roots and perks but right now we cant with all perks.so its a little frustrating when you are jumping someone with a sup[rise attack and then realise you need to run towards him to use some of your perks.
    but i think its something funcom would either fix and then neglect our more important issues or else not bother to fix at all.they do have time constraints and i hear a small team.
    albeit they dont yet utilize they player base as much as they could.