Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IRRK: Clans, Aliens and The Sixth Directive

As funny as that all sounds, Clanners are plain and simple war mongers. Fight for a cause sure. But all the new influx of clansmen who have absolutely NOTHING to do with the original conflict that pop up every day. Who are these jokers who just come to RK to fight? They have no past or cause due to want to fight OT. They just want to fight. You say neutrals are cowards that hide in the corner, neutrals are the only smart ones in all this. We know the "conflict" has nothing to do with us. And all the new blood clansmen should feel the same way also. As they were not here for the bad times of OT rule. Just some young turks looking for some action. No real interest in the conflict other than wanting to fight. Those are the real cowards, unable to just live a life. They need a "gang" of other thugs to feel like they belong somewhere. That's cowardly~
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    We know the "conflict" has nothing to do with us. And all the new blood clansmen should feel the same way also.
    Well since it has nothin' to do with you, then why do you keep argueing about it? If you really didn't care about Clans or OT then you wouldn't be baiting public news feeds, or give a care about what some clanner with a goat skull on his head says. Funny thing is you're getting all fired up about "the conflict" that "has nothing to do with you".

As funny as that all sounds, Clanners are plain and simple war mongers.
    The list of falsities in your rant are long and strong. First of all, war isnt funny. Second off, this war was necessary! But hey, far be it for me to lecture some closet-hiding, ankle grabbing, fence sitter about standing up for themselves. More and more and more you prove to me just how ignorant you really are. The more you talk, the more I see you just want to be contrary for the sake of being contrary. Being clan is about being an individual, which many people are VERY quick to forget because they only thing they know about clan is what they read on the screamsheets. Clan did this, and zomgz clan r teh evil!!111oneone. Its absolute crap. You wanna know what being a clanner is about, then get down off your high falutin' horse and get your hands dirty like everyone else. Being neutral isnt about being righteous, its about not caring about the bigger picture, or being scared of it. So which one are you?

Fight for a cause sure. But all the new influx of clansmen who have absolutely NOTHING to do with the original conflict that pop up every day. Who are these jokers who just come to RK to fight?
    Some of em real mean, some are terrorists, some are schoolteachers, some are cooks, some are construction contractors, and some are fathers/mothers/sisters/brothers of people who died for what they believed in. The spectrum come outer planets, core worlds, and even Old Earth itself. I almost have to slap myself reading this idiotic question, but then again... like I said.. lecturing a neutral about these things.. I spose I have to S P E L L it out for you.

They have no past or cause due to want to fight OT. They just want to fight. You say neutrals are cowards that hide in the corner, neutrals are the only smart ones in all this. We know the "conflict" has nothing to do with us. And all the new blood clansmen should feel the same way also. As they were not here for the bad times of OT rule. Just some young turks looking for some action. No real interest in the conflict other than wanting to fight. Those are the real cowards, unable to just live a life. They need a "gang" of other thugs to feel like they belong somewhere. That's cowardly~
    Tell me how is it smart to sit in Borealis and watch Unicorns gat hapless citizens down in the street? You mentioned that OT cares about you, well where is the care and attention there that you so desperately cling to??? Well?!? You are so snowed into your cramped space, you cant even smell what you are shovelling. I was diplomatic up until this point, but now i gotta bone to pick with you... and if this is an example to other no good, standalone, wish'they'were's, and neer'do'wells, then let it be. What did you do when that all went down? What did you do to help the people caught in the middle? What did you do for the innocents, and where were you when bodies are rotting in the streets of YOUR home!? You wanna talk about us ganging up to survive, then yeah, thats the way its done... you survive that way, just like any other herd of meat. And to think that youre so better about it, then realize that hiding under the umbrella of neutrality isnt gunna save you... youre hiding in a crowd yourself, hoping your neutral anonymity will shield you when a Unicorn is loading his assault rifle and pointing it at your friends or loved ones. But hey... dont fight that, that would be actually SIDING with clan, now wouldnt it?!?! For shame, shock and awe!! :O!

Thats ok brother, dont worry.. I will fight for you too. =) you dont have to do any of the hard work, not when you got scores of clans fighting for your freedom (should you ever want such a thing... ) for you while you continue to sit on your golden righteous fence of ... who are you again???

Yeah, thats right.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

There are some people that are always trying to ice skate uphill~
    You can make up any excuse you want to for your continued involvement in the conflict. But the fact remains, the law is the law. You don't like the rules of the game you can't just attack the referee. You stop playing the game and go yer arse home. But wait, that's not the clan way, they would rather "fight the power" and try to make their own rules to the game and expect everyone else to go by them. You don't like the way the world turns, go find another planet.
    The conflict itself doesn't concearn me, the way clansmen behave toward neutrals effects me. I could care less whether you successfully overthrow the current establishment, or are wiped out totally. I would'nt cheer for either side. But I do take offense to anyone who tries to tread upon my personal space. You want to call me whatever, so be it. How do you think the history books will remember you? I will be in the books for my academic inventions and discoveries. You, your clansmen, and OT soldiers will all go down as just another number.

Congratulations casualty number 000,000,000,001~

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Your sitting on an empire of sand if you think these reasons are invented. If youre that blind that you cant see whats going on, and still refuse to answer the cries of help from your own people, this neutrality that you are so proud of then so be it. You cant blame clan for incivility, you blame people... you moron. I think its absolutely fantastic that you can sit on your high hill and talk down at the rest of the masses for being human, clan and OT alike... and to spew this crap about 'law being law' is retarded, because these are also the laws that arent protecting borealis citizens from Unicorn 'security forces' from 'securing' the common 'good'. I dont give a damn about OT law. I care about justice. I think its funny how much "OT Laws" are overblown, considering the good people dont need them, and the bad people dont follow them. So what the hell are they good for?

Who do you think pulls the trigger? Who do you think earns the creds and makes the guns? The bullet doesnt fashion itself. And swords do not have their own legs to walk around and whack children in the street. Its people, pure and simple.

I was born here, to tell me to go home is kinda silly. To go find another planet is a cowards way. But truly, I've learned enough about your stance on things to understand why you would think this is a viable plan.

Personally, if all you care about is what history will write about you... I dont recall seeing your name anywhere on anything worthwhile. And youre assuming too much if you think I worry about what history will write about me, because personally I could care less. And its even funnier that you want to stand behind the ardor and strength that is science, when technology is the tool we all use to kill each other. How superior does it feel now? Thats on par with saying you wont ever fire the prototype rocket launcher (which OT will aim at Borealis citizens, because lets face it.. they have over 70% of RK defense contracts at the moment) , but youll certainly develope the technology for it! Yay! Congrats!
    And if youre so damn smart about numbers and how they are going down... but in a previous argument you talk about them going up... which side are you hopping to next? Reclaim technology doesnt make the numbers of deaths go down.

And if OT burned your school/R&D building down... I spose that wouldnt change anything would it? I never once carpet flamed anyone for anything, because even some Neutral citizens have value, and I have some pretty cool friends that work for Omni-Tek. Neither of them use me for information, nor do they care where I hit my timecard. But you sir... you... have no righteous leg to stand on.

I'd commend you on your sense of drama though. Good luck with your.... personal... endeavours/education/selfishness. <3 I hope your acheivements serve your selfish need to be superior while your world burns around you.

You can have your last word/laugh/whatever now.. If its any whinier and selfcentered, compared to the rest of the drivel you are posting, then you can expect me to truly not care enough to reply. I am just absolutely done with you. Not only are you the worst example of a human breed, but you could care less about the world around you. But since youve already stated you dont care about the bigger picture, then I spose I wont care to safety my sword if I see you in the street.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 14th, 2006 at 17:41:41.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

The conflict itself doesn't concearn me, the way clansmen behave toward neutrals effects me. I could care less whether you successfully overthrow the current establishment, or are wiped out totally. I would'nt cheer for either side. But I do take offense to anyone who tries to tread upon my personal space. You want to call me whatever, so be it. How do you think the history books will remember you? I will be in the books for my academic inventions and discoveries. You, your clansmen, and OT soldiers will all go down as just another number.

Congratulations casualty number 000,000,000,001~
    I have to let you know something.... I'm not sure if you remember this or not. Happened just a few months ago. The Clans invaded Borealis to protect the communications array there. We parked a juggernaut there and are regularly patrolling the streets and you couldn't say a thing about it. Don't mind the Omni-Tek emblems or armor, it's an elaborate hoax by the Clans.

So I understand why you are concerned with the way the clans behave towards neuts.

For those of us with real history on rk, not just the last few years. There was something called the Notum Wars. The notum wars were supposed to be where the clans retook RK FOR THE PEOPLE. However it did not turn out like that at all. Instead it was a time of brutal ignorance, where clans who vocally hated OT, not only attacked neutrals at large but each other also. They rarely faught or attacked omni assets. Would you consider that cowardly? Attacking each other and a weaker foe INSTEAD of your sworn enemy? All from their lack of morals and selfish greed. Not many of those same extremely corrupt clanners are around anymore. However those that are have remained have already infected the few good clan orgs that survived the Notum Wars.

So understand that children are to be seen and not heard, and don't talk history from what you think you know against someone who was there. Untill the clans can clean their own house of corruption and infamy none can be trusted. The enemey I know in OT is at least predictable in what they will do.

Clanners have show brutality and cruelty to their own kind as well as others. They have demonstrated a wicked greed that surpasses even their own alliances.

With OT I know to beware, clansmen smile in each others faces and stab one another in the backs. How can they be trusted? Are all clanners bad? No, but are the majority of them good? Are all neutrals flower power activists? No, but you wouldn't know the difference as you are blinded by your own propaganda. It is you who are the self righteous one, it is you who think you really understand how the world turns. But it is I who can stand back and watch the demise of real humanity into the depraved actions of those that glorify the blood of each other and innocents.

Even now with hordes of aliens attacking the very resources your greed so readily desires, what do you do? Can you even set aside differences to fight a common foe? Obviously clansmen history says they can not. As far as omni in Borealis, again I could care less. They don't bother me when I walk by. I don't have to talk to them nor they me. Different story in Tir where I have had to slay more than one guard who attacked me while on a peacefull research expedition. The only clansmen that come to Borealis now adays are only looking for a fight anyway. So as far as I am concearned let the omnis give them one.

It is utterly despairing~

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

And we all know whining from the side lines changes everything. It even grants independance on an Omni owned/controlled planet *rolls eyes*.

As probably one of the most controversially pro-neutral supporting clanners I must say you sir are causing me to question my judgement. But it is because of those like Jujuwalker, Berael and many others I know the "true Neutrals" that I must stay the course in my views. I must say however.. you have absolutely no ground to stand on. If OT did not turn on its own there would be no clans.. If Clans did not stand on their own there would be no recognized Neutrality. What you have spewed forth in this sad showing of your supposed neutrality is to further the common view that most neutrals are just Omni-tek in disguise.. Furthermore, I would be curious to see exactly how many omni's are infact bankrolling your supposed research and development.

After all.. you have proven you lack any real understanding of history.. glorified yourself as a man of scientific conviction on par with those responsible for the very same technology which kills millions across the galaxy. And above all else.. shown you have not the heart to back them up.. I respect most Neutrals as sometimes less than honest business people.. but none of them would be so stupid as to put a size 15 foot in their own mouth as you just have.

Welcome to the pitiful side because you are giving the decent neutrals a bad name.. And on a final note.. I love how when someone runs out of a decent arguement it seems the popular thing is to say

"Even now with hordes of aliens attacking the very resources your greed so readily desires, what do you do? Can you even set aside differences to fight a common foe? Obviously clansmen history says they can not. As far as omni in Borealis, again I could care less."

If you had ANY real understanding of history as you pretend to. YOU would already know that the Clans and the Council of Truth has already attempted to put aside differences with Omni-tek to fight off the insurging aliens.. The answer recieved from Omni-tek.. *insert dead silence here* Now something the very event that spawned this topic of News further proves is that Omni-tek did not accept this offering of action toward a common goal possibly leading toward a first step in ending the factional hostilities for a common good because Omni-tek either

A) Genetically engineered the aliens and hybridtized them to produce Unicorn Tech

B) Has made a stunning advancement in producing hybrid technology based on the aliens allowing them to control them

C) Is working with them as a subvert means of attempting to rid the planet of the only true problem to them. The Clans and you Neutrals. Because ICC won't let them kill you off and they can't Kill the Clans off alone. So how better than to sacrifice a few employees with the hopes of causing enough damage to Clan and Neutral territory sighting need to "reclaim" borealis and "secure" the communications relay found there to "protect" the Omni-tek way of life and their precious profit margin.

Are you really that nieve? Oh wait.. I think you already proved you are.. *rolls eyes and returns to more important matters than a hoity toity wanna be scientist with 0 real accomplishments on RK*

Aren't Neutrals yet another group against Omni-tek, but just doesn't think using force is right at the time?
    If clans should loose, i'm sure they still would claim independce.
    Last edited by monique; Oct 15th, 2006 at 17:11:01.

Be glad for neutrals such as Berael and Jujuwalker, both of whom I know very well.
    They don't agree with my views towards clans but they also did not live through the Notum Wars as did I.
    Will I ever be omni, No. Will I ever be pro clan, No. There is nothing you could possibly say to make me change my mind on either of those points.
    Personally I hate BOTH sides omni and clan, but clansmen hold a special spot in my hatred because of the things I have witnessed them doing. They are lower than omni because they say they are righteous, yet use more devious underhanded tactics than the lowest Omni-Pol agents. So that not only makes them just as evil as omni but also backstabbing liars. Now you personally may not fall into that category. However I do not know you personally, and as long as you defend the clans that behave in such a deplorable manner, you must be one of them. Root out the evil in your own den and then maybe we can see eye to eye.
    I've given up on OT to do anything of the sort, however if there is ANY righteousness or honor in your bones you must realize that some of the clans are just as or moreso evil than omni.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

However I do not know you personally, and as long as you defend the clans that behave in such a deplorable manner, you must be one of them.
    Proof to the old saying: "To assume will make and ass of you and me."

Then dont be an arse and rid your ranks of the offenders~

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

The "offenders" are not even members of the CoT, and we can't kick them from the clans any more then you can kick the NLF from the nuets.

And to be quite childish about the whole debate, you started it. you made the sweeping generalization of the clans, which included the CoT. Had you even spent five minutes on the grid site for the CoT you would have found that all these dead beat clanners you saw going crazyarsed years ago are *STILL* not members of the CoT. And should I remind you of the Nuets attacking other Nuet towers? What about Omni attacking Omni? It's not just the random rebel clans, cupcake, it's all of 'Ka.

oh and Monique, if the clans cease to exist then so would the independence clause the ICC added to Omni's lease, which would mean each and every last nuet would be considered, treated, and disciplined as an employee.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    The "offenders" are not even members of the CoT, and we can't kick them from the clans any more then you can kick the NLF from the nuets.
    Well its funny you mention the NLF. They are a group that represents not an idea or agenda but a entire race. I support their individuality and uniqueness.

And to be quite childish about the whole debate, you started it. you made the sweeping generalization of the clans, which included the CoT.
    You don't include the sentinels or the Tir guard commanders do you?

The neutral populace hired loren warr and her mercs we also fired them. You saying the neutrals have more ability to affect a town that we as neutrals don't even own? But clan people have no authority in their own towns?

Now I think it is you who are just argueing here junior~

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Will I ever be omni, No. Will I ever be pro clan, No.
    There is not too much depht in what clans fight for, which is Democracy.
    You sometimes have to question yourself if clan should lose:

Will you oppose Omni-Tek or will you join them?

And to be quite childish about the whole debate, you started it. you made the sweeping generalization of the clans, which included the CoT. Had you even spent five minutes on the grid site for the CoT you would have found that all these dead beat clanners you saw going crazyarsed years ago are *STILL* not members of the CoT. And should I remind you of the Nuets attacking other Nuet towers? What about Omni attacking Omni? It's not just the random rebel clans, cupcake, it's all of 'Ka.

oh and Monique, if the clans cease to exist then so would the independence clause the ICC added to Omni's lease, which would mean each and every last nuet would be considered, treated, and disciplined as an employee.
    I wouldnt bother asking him/her any other questions, expecting anything so reasonable as an answer. From the onset of this entire discussion, this person has yet to solidly answer one single query from anyone. You may as well save your breath, because youll only be fed another excuse. Its painfully obvious of the only things he/she are interested in (Which has been 99% just plain carpet allegations and griefing), and honestly from what I have seen... any answer that would come from Psikie wont be worth two sh**s anyway.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 16th, 2006 at 21:24:28.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Well that's good to know. I'm not here to convince anyone of anything. I just am not afraid to voice my own opinion. I don't like omni's, but i don't like clans more. Omni's i expect to be dirty and underhanded, but the "freedom fighter" clans I would expect to be more honorable. Which they are not~

If omni were to eliminate clans, I suppose as long as they didn't randomly attack neutrals or have gaurds that did... I wouldn't care.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Speaking about Hypocrisy and generalizations, hows abouts all those nuets orgs attacking clan towers *HELPING* Omni? then turning around and throwing a fit when OTAF rolls into Bori to protect you. even shooting the guards... gee, weren't you all supposed to not be *NUETRAL* to the war? seems like all your crowd is doing is stirring the pot.

Speaking about Hypocrisy and generalizations, hows abouts all those nuets orgs attacking clan towers *HELPING* Omni? then turning around and throwing a fit when OTAF rolls into Bori to protect you. even shooting the guards... gee, weren't you all supposed to not be *NUETRAL* to the war? seems like all your crowd is doing is stirring the pot.

HEY.... that's enough. We would have shot at clanner guards if Simon the rat bastard himself had sent in his sentinel buddies in Borealis.

Pretty much, you're joining two things that are unfortunatly, unrelated. Bozo the clown and his circus army would invade borealis, and we'dd be shooting their multicolor asses. It's not a matter of choice here, but simply a matter of not liking it when people move in our hood and tell us how to run our lives.

BELIEVE ME, nobody knows more about this, and telling neutrals what they should be doing is a surefire way of making them feel like shooting you in the face. Even if you mean well. I've been there.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast