Thread: "Avec Leet" Art Gallery Tour

"Avec Leet" Art Gallery Tour

RUR, Rubi-Ka Universal Robots, cordially invites our friends and customers to a private guided tour of the "Avec Leet" Collection.
    This is a key retrospective of Rubi-Kan painting between 29,415 - 29,450.

The event will be at the The Modigliani Art Gallery, in Omni-Trade
    High Rise 18 (near the exit to Lush Fields) on Sunday 24th, 19:00 GMT. Please note, once the tour has started late-comers will not be admitted.

If you more info please send Dabblez a tell or just show up on the day in Omni Trade, HR 18. Transport, in the form of an engineer warp, may be arranged for those not normally welcome in this part of the world.

Below is extract from the exhibition's catalogue.

"Between 29,415 and 29,450 a group of Rubi-Kan painters produced a series of works collectively known as the 'Avec Leet' school. The goal of this artistic movement was quite simple, to revisit the works of the Old Masters in Rubi-Kan key by introducing leets. In essence this can be seen as the Rubi-Kan artists taking possession and control of their cultural heritage. While this premise has often been dismissed by critics as 'shallow' or 'provincial' what really brought this movement to life was the sheer genius of its main exponents, like Tinka and J.J. Eek."
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Wow! It's been a long time since I've seen the tour offered and it's great to see it being done again.

Ditzie and I went several years ago and had a great time; I'd be difficult to pick a favorite, but I think I enjoyed "Elvis avec Leet" the most. I highly recommend to anyone who hasn't yet visited the gallery to do so!
    Last edited by Nevver; Sep 20th, 2006 at 17:17:14.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

It's today! Omni Trade HR 18 (near Lush Fields exit).
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Sorry i missed it!
    But send my regards to Sir Modigliani ! Also question- has the Free Trade aliance
    helped him?