Thread: Security bulletin

Security bulletin

A Missing Person

A former clan member, Cavspia aka Prose, has failed to report back to her defection regulation officer today at 1900. Her new apartment contains no signs of struggle, but Omni-Pol are investigating the matter. Any information regarding this individual should be reported to your nearest police officer.

Criminal plan foiled on Morning Star station

In a security operation today at 0800, Omni-Pol officers apprehended an employee on-board the Morning Star station. No shots were fired during the operation. The person is suspected of violating the terms of employment by redirecting communication traffic originating from Borealis radar dish to clan members.

In the interrogation, the suspect have confessed to receiving money from a clan called The Black Company in exchange of information regarding certain records of Omni-Trans. Thanks to several weeks of hard policework, and with help from a recently defected clan member, we were able to foil this plan before any significant damage was done.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

I see you couldn't wait very long to announce your accomplishments to the general public.

Prose... I just don't understand what went through her head, why she would betray those who treated her like family. As for her whereabouts... *chuckles softly* we don't know.

So, it seems that it is a tie score between us at the moment, employee. I commend you for being in the right place at the right time and picking up Prose' Dummy signal on channel42.

This will not happen again.