Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FJRK: Xaun Assassin in Hideout Bungle

FJRK: Xaun Assassin in Hideout Bungle

Xaun Assassin in Hideout Bungle
    Thursday 31st August 29480
    [Atlantean]

FJRK - Retired Omni-Pol Agent Cordah Kensington was arrested today under the su****ion of executing the Leader of Aethyr Knights and CoT Representative; Xaun Miyamoto.

The supposed assassin who had been hiding in Hope since the murder mistakenly had handed his rifle in to a local weapon store for repairs with a clip still loaded in it. As part of a routine inspection, the weaponsmith removed the clip, only to find some custom bullets inside.

Upon further inspection, the bullets were discovered to be pyrophoric. notum-tipped designed to heat up at high velocity and tear through armour, flesh and bone. If the bullets didn't kill the target, the notum poisoning from the tip would kill an individual over 24-48 hours.

The bullets, originally designed to guarantee execution were outdated by the entry of polaric energy-based bullets in 29478. The preluding pyrophorics came with unfortunate side-effects, such as an eighty percent of insurance pattern fragmentation as a result of the notum tip, if death occurred as a result of the bullet rather than the poison.

In 29479, Omni-Tek subsequently updated their insurance technology to work against pyrophoric notum-tipped bullet incidents. The Clans and Neutrals subsequently updated their technology three months later. However unfortunately for one Clan CoT rep, the technology isn't as easily updated for the Redeemed's tree of life.

The arrest was overseen this afternoon at approximately 1300 by the Vanguard and Cordah Kensington placed in confinement in Old Athen Prison. His permanent sentence has yet to be decided but for the complications caused he will either face life imprisonment or perma-death.
    Last edited by Editor: FJRK; Sep 1st, 2006 at 14:05:16.

Interesting.. An Omni ex-cop kills a CoT leader. Haha this is the most action I've seen on Omni-Teks part in some time. I think a jail break is in order.
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect
    Omni-AF Special Operations

Get your facts straight. Xaun was in no way affiliated with the Council of Truth other than being the primary representative of her Clan, the Aethyr Knights.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Grr... wait till I get my hands on... -cracks knuckles-
    Chi"Chimx" Delaet- 220/28 NT
    Proud Advisor of Uprising.

Quite sorry, I don't spend much time looking into such trivial matters.
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect
    Omni-AF Special Operations

I knew it!!! I would have mentioned something if i had conclusive evidence that Omni-Pol, or ex Omni-Pol was involved. Only proof i had was circumstancial evidence.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

Finaly, some vindication on the matter.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tipha View Post
    Interesting.. An Omni ex-cop kills a CoT leader. Haha this is the most action I've seen on Omni-Teks part in some time. I think a jail break is in order.
    Such accusations...
    Lets's get some facts straith first, shall we?
    There is no dead body, therefor there is no evidence that Xaun was actually killed by an assasin, for all we know she is hiding with her tail between her legs in a lousy motel...

secondly,
    "Cordah Kensington was arrested today under the su****ion of...."
    "His permanent sentence has yet to be decided but for the complications caused he will either face life imprisonment or perma-death"
    Not only will I refer back to point one but since when do suspects get sentenced without a trial first?

and as a little side note,

Quote Originally Posted by Phylicity
    I knew it!!! I would have mentioned something if i had conclusive evidence that Omni-Pol, or ex Omni-Pol was involved.
    It seems not only the NLF has problems with reading and understanding simple written text...

Quote Originally Posted by Chaupin View Post
    Not only will I refer back to point one but since when do suspects get sentenced without a trial first?
    Yeah, I keep wondering that about you guys too all the time..
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK View Post
    In 29479, Omni-Tek subsequently updated their insurance technology to work against pyrophoric notum-tipped bullet incidents. The Clans and Neutrals subsequently updated their technology three months later. However unfortunately for one Clan CoT rep, the technology isn't as easily updated for the Redeemed's tree of life.
    Interesting.

Now you are assuming that Omni-Tek knew for certain that Lady Xaun had her pattern recorded at an out-of-date Shadowlands site, and that they pulled out some mothballed ammo that would only work in such a specific circumstance.

You are also assuming that this data was very fresh, since it would only take a few minutes for the alleged target to transfer her insurance data to a more secure terminal, that would have prevented her alleged perma-death.

Now I can only see two patterns emerging.

One, that Omni-Tek is so skilled in intelligence-gathering and network hacking that they can track insurance patterns in clan terminals and in the ancient Redeemed system of the shadowlands, to the very minute. Which would mean the clan insurance system as a whole is compromised, and that you are all doomed to die a final death.

Or two, that some rogue clan assassins, and don't tell me there is no such thing as a rogue clan, made certain that her data was secured in the Garden network, and used their infiltration agents within Omni-Tek to procure the bullets needed to terminate her.

Add to that the fact that a known retired Omni-Pol, who was skilled enough to survive many years of active operations, who would be skilled enough to perform a perma-death assassination deep within clan territory, would 'conveniently' forget to switch his ammo in his murder weapon before handing it over to some unknown weaponsmith, and it still smells like last week's rollerat stew.

A word of advice to Lady Xaun and her faction:
    If you want to pretend to your own assassination, get some professional help. It is obvious that this orchestration was prepared by an amateur.

There is no murder without a body.

Omni-Reform Watches, and smirks.

I say public exicution.

Doesn't have to be perma, it'll just be fun to blow his brains out a few hundred times in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    I say public exicution.

Doesn't have to be perma, it'll just be fun to blow his brains out a few hundred times in a row.
    Once again, the Clans opt for violence, meaningless and gratuitous.
    Without any shred of concrete evidence.
    Without adressing any of my earlier concerns.

We are Omni-Tek.
    We are Civilisation.
    We are the Future of Rubi-Ka.

Omni-Reform Teaches.

Quote Originally Posted by JubileX_Prime View Post
    Once again, the Clans opt for violence, meaningless and gratuitous.
    Much like when you invaded Borealis and killed anyone of clan affiliation who reclaimed in their insurance system over and over again, killing them as they stumbled out still in shock from the proceedure.

Omni forces were making bets on how many hits they could get in befor killing the unlucky clanner again or on how long he or she would live.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot View Post
    Much like when you invaded Borealis and killed anyone of clan affiliation who reclaimed in their insurance system over and over again, killing them as they stumbled out still in shock from the proceedure.
    Clanners were warned in a press release that we were securing Borealis against the terrorist threat. They were warned to seek a new insurance point and secure their patterns there. They had much more of a chance than Omni employees that had secured their data in 4-Holes. Which happened to be Omni territory, not neutral. Where clanners happily shot them repeatedly and took bets.

Do not pretend you are better than Omni-Tek.

And don't blame us if you can't teach your people to read. At least Omni-Reform makes sure that -every- employee goes to our schools, and learns the basics.

Perhaps we should come over and open up a few schools. You seem in dire need of guidance.

Omni-Reform teaches.
    Omni-Tek Succeeds.

Mr. Nubilex.. I men Jub.. you obviously have a more piss poor memory than an ant.. WE got the notice Post mortom.. some of us were still sleeping in Borealis when the notice sounded.. but it was too late we walked out the front door and bam we were dead.. so please take your self righteous malarky to a thread that actually gives a leets behind.. that much I do remember.. OT invaded.. we defended and now you stopped shooting cause we cost you too much in lost "Equipment" cause everyone knows Omni cares nothing for the people.. just the tools they use.. like you..

And for your information.. I was the person being shot.. and It was Cordah!
    Last edited by Xaun; Sep 9th, 2006 at 04:17:04.

I must say I am almost surpirsed to see you, Xaun.

I would have expected you to remain in hiding at least long enough for your alleged perma-killer to be dead at the very least.

Now we can cut through the charades.

You were not perma-killed. You reclaimed. Therefore, according to Rubi-Kan law, it was not a murder, it was an assault.

Furthermore, since you have so graciously chosen to return from the grave, perhaps you would be willing to tell us more about those messages your little Twisty has been receiving.

Are you in league with the NLF and the Legion ? The messages were very clear that you would be found among them, or their servants. Or perhaps you were in a Duster fortress in the outlands ? Please, tell us. We are riveted to the gridscreen.

The people have a right to know!

Omni-Reform Investigates!

No... I was murdered.. I did not reclaim and you will learn where I have been after I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    No... I was murdered.. I did not reclaim and you will learn where I have been after I do.
    Well Lady Xaun.

Murder is rather hard to prove without a body.

Murder is harder to prove when the body turns up and is still breathing.

Since you refuse to disclose any informations as to where you were during your pretented death, and with whom you assiciated to return from the grave, we'll have to stick to actual law.

Actual law meaning that since you're still alive, it cannot be any more than 'attempted murder with an out-dated permakill weapon which doesnt work on any modern system'. or 'Assault' for short.

So please, drop the drama. You might impress your clan friends with this legerdemain, but Omni-Tek cares more about facts, science and the law than special effects.

Good day, Xaun.

Omni-Tek cares.
    Omni-Reform Teaches.

I see Omni has become no more intelligent in my absence.. more over seems they have gotten a bit denser..

Well Lady Xaun.

Insults are the last resort of intelligent people when facts become scarce and the wind blows against you.

I will assume you are an intelligent person. Therefore, I thank you for agreeing with my facts, with the law, and with reason.

Now do yourself a kindness and withdraw that useless murder charge that was brought on your alleged murderer. No court of law will even consider such a case as long as you can be put on the witness stand.

Omni-Tek Succeeds.
    Omni-Reform Teaches.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast