Thread: Open Letter to the OTBoD

Open Letter to the OTBoD

To: Omni-Tek Board of Directors
    Re: Information
    Date: September 18, 29480

After sifting through some extensive databases, I have yet to come up with verified residential addresses of each of the Department Heads. Giving me this information will go towards a downgrading of the hostilities present on Rubi-Ka today.

Please remit the following Addresses to me promptly:

Rita Prestin
    Tarkhan Zora
    Jacob Stroud
    Eva Pourais
    "Korbensen"
    Lt. General Robert Rosuma

Additionally, I would like a detailed report of their daily movements/routines as these are also play a large role in calming the hostilities between our factions. In a show of good faith, my permenant residential address is Apt Bldg 7, Apt # 15B, Newland City.

Sincerely,

Taren "Astera" Gorslin
    Black Company
    Last edited by Astera; Sep 18th, 2006 at 17:04:11.

All citizens are advised to stay clear of the areas surrounding Apt Bldg 7, Apt # 15B, Newland City until Omni-Pol bomb squad has checked the area.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Like hell, Virta. You've been at your desk for months, not likely you'll be out anytime soon.
    Chi"Chimx" Delaet- 220/28 NT
    Proud Advisor of Uprising.

excuse me ?

Perhaps you didn't notice, but this is in MY HOOD you're talking about. Bring it up with boltgun the security minister, otherwise stay off Newland city.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Virta View Post
    All citizens are advised to stay clear of the areas surrounding Apt Bldg 7, Apt # 15B, Newland City until Omni-Pol bomb squad has checked the area.
    Newland can handle it's on Security thank you very much, so until you are asked or provided a warrant from the appropriate Neutral parties you best keep you nose out of Newland.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Lookit that... clans offer to play nice, and the Pols start calling out bomb squads... Pfft.

Quote Originally Posted by SirNegs View Post
    Newland can handle it's on Security thank you very much, so until you are asked or provided a warrant from the appropriate Neutral parties you best keep you nose out of Newland.
    Or you will shoot?

I advise you not to interfere with Omni-Pol investigation. You had one full day to take action about this security threat.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Support your local Sentinel! Kill an Omni today.
    Taking the "signature" of your message, Miss Gorslin, i doubt anyone will take your attempt seriously to get deeper information about where our department directors are.
    AO-Universe - The Leet Place To Be

Thank you, Officer "Khuri". I WAS having fun until you ruined it.

It's things like this that make me want to either hide under a table, or set bombs in appropriate places. The former first, then the latter.

Mess up my lunch, and I get angsty.

You seriously expect the Omni-Tek Department Directors to give you their adresses, especially when you request an answer promptly?
    Oh bummer, i'm sorry i had to point it out to you first again that OT does not take orders from a Clanner. Why don't you just write "let's meet on an open field, without weapons, for a discussion round" - and forget to say you'll have a raid group behind the next hill waiting to slaughter them all. Wait, i forgot. You might fear we have our own squad waiting for you as well and could at least kick some of your butts then...

*Khuri sends the message off to the grid and walks off, giggling*
    AO-Universe - The Leet Place To Be

I wasn't demanding. I was asking. I gave you mine...

I have a few people on my christmas card list and i'd like to add them as well. It's a small first step, but if you are all so against it, i'll just send it directly to the Omni-Tek Board of Directors Gridfeed instead.

Now see Astera, you should have taken a trick out of my guide for villainy and forwarded a picture. You know, the one of you in shiny leather nicely asking for their address , as you've taken the first step in showing them your boudoir.

But NOOOOOO....
    (( ;p ))
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Virta View Post
    Or you will shoot?

I advise you not to interfere with Omni-Pol investigation.
    Or what? The big bad police man will come and get me ... oh no, I'm shaking in my boots.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

The area around appartment blocks are secured, thank you !

And so far all you have is that astera is living in Newland. I'm sending a guard to say hello to her and check, if it keep you from coming.

I don't care how you treat the people living in your cities but I'm not breaking in with faction as an excuse.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S