Quote Originally Posted by Kabulla View Post
You mean I would understand what Galahad means cause inorder for me to uderstand what you mean I would have to talk with you would I not? Once again its all about interpretation. If I was to talk to Sir Galahad and he was not 100% clear and precise with his words leaving no room for debate then and only then could I understand what you mean, but then again thats not very likely now is it? Cause Galahad is not a machine there for he will always leave room for intrpretation in his words. Just like Xaun did by stating that it was a proposal up for debate.
Rarely does one debate with the Redeemed, enlightened beings that we're fortunate to have on our side. The point you're missing, is that you would need to LISTEN to his counsel to truly and fully understand what I mean. Saying "if" and creating scenarios of a meeting with him is not the same. Besides the words it is the way he speaks and the tones he uses that delivers a deep message...it is hard to describe.

Getting a private audience is also quite difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabulla View Post
My personal problems? Are you a doctor.... thought you were an agent maybe you have spent one too many time pretending to be people your not and have lost your mind but, I have 0 personal problems atm. Have a few non-personal but, those are of no real importance. If they were I wouldn't be here debating interpretation/misinterpretation with you now would I?
Everyone has personal problems, most hide it quite well. We live in a world which is almost constantly at war, there are terrorists and dangerous beings at every turn we make, people get hurt or die. We lose friends, family...property, and more. A rubikan without problems, does not exist. That or the person is living in a fantasy of their own creation.

I've mimicked every profession except that of Keeper and Shade without problems for years, but thanks for your concern about my mental health. I passed my last medical checkup with flying colors if you care to know.

Just because people have problems, it doesn't mean they can't debate, discuss or interpret something. It makes it more difficult of course, but not impossible if your will is strong.

Show the CoT that the Legacy Clans support the UCN and then perhaps Lady Xaun and her supporters will be closer to success.