Community & Events would like to start registering the player organisations' affiliations with the different background organisations on Rubi-Ka. We would also like to have an e-mail address to contact organisations by, which will be used only by Community & Events.

This is mainly to know who makes up the Omni-Tek departments and who supports the major clans, and to have a way to contact everybody. This information can be used for many things, including news stories and events. We will have to take this one step at a time, so don't expect Simon Silverstone or Rita Prestin to come knocing on your door tomorrow.

Omni-Tek factions should choose their department among the ones listed here.

Free clans can choose from this list, but remember that you can also be independent.

Neutral organisations have no selectable affiliation, yet. We will count these as independent for now.

A few notes:
- Affiliating with a player run clan alliance counts as independent in our database. This because we can't act on the behalf of the alliance, or run it. We still want information about the alliances, but not in this database.
- Player alliances might want to get together and agree upon a common affiliation if that is proper for the alliance.
- Affiliating with e.g. the Council of Truth does not give you a seat in the council. It's merely showing support.
- Affiliating with (being a sub-clan of?) a clan that supports the Council of Truth basically puts you in support of the council just as if you had affiliated directly with it.

Choosing your affiliation will not have any visual in-game effects. This will have to wait for the system to be fully implemented in the code.

So, how to let us know your affiliation:
Send me a /tell in-game with your affiliation and - if you like - an e-mail address we can use. My name on RK1 is "Cz", and my name on RK2 is "Czef".

I will accept this information from leader characters only. If I can't find the name of the person sending me the /tell on my list of leaders, I won't add the information. The leader runs the organisation, and his word is official. Nobody else's.

If you have any questions, please send me a private message here on the bulletin board. I will get enough /tells in-game from this already.