Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Enforcers suck

wow

Funcom ban xploiters now? realy?

but cloudyDOOD wasnt a badazz xploitor

*cough* exploited *cough* Dont know why Cloudeh's original chars are perma-dead.
    Alright bro, we're buds, but I'm gonna have to spank you on your tight little bum if another unkind word is spoken about TEH CLOUDEH. And believe me, spanking the sweet flesh of your rear with my firm hand, feeling the bouyancy of nanomage bottom and the little sting on my palm is the last thing either of us want. But if that's what it takes, I'd be happy--er reluctant to dish the punishment out personally *puts on my goggles and rubber pants and howls as three tiny opifex women crack their wips*

LOL
    ./me thx Thedeacon for bringing some humour to these threads , instead of flames like we see alot these days

Originally posted by TheDeacon

Oh really? I could make a very long list of atrox enforcers I've beaten in the arena. It's damned tough for a nanogimp to do, but it's all about playing smart and having the right gear. Distance distance distance is what it's all about.

When I dueled fatcrusher, anikiitos, earthmonster, etc etc for the first time, my strategy (since he was higher lvl and WAAAAAY stronger) was all about debuffing him, stunning him, running away while the pet worked on him a little, healing up a bit, nuking nuking nuking, stun, run, rinse, repeat. It can be done, but standing in one place to duke it out is a very bad idea for a nanogimp caster. Our advantage with enforcers (and this is a BIG advantage) is that everything they do requires them to be within range of us. Everything we do is all about uber range (x-3 rifle, pet, range increased nukes and debuffs, hella 1k+ run speed). In the end, with the right gear (dodga, eggs, mk2, 1k board, ql200 life imps) we can win. But now that those guys know my strategy, im sure they'd beat the snot out of me, as im hella rusty. The big problem we have is with MAs (yes, im going to spew my jealousy over MAs hehehe).

They are too quick, do a buttload of damage, dimach, green evades and lately many have been investing in nano resist which is a scary thing.

But yeah, enforcers DO rock. I just don't think the guys I was dueling against were expecting me to fly around the arena like that. However, kinstaah owned the living crap out of me. It was laggy that day and I couldn't cast at all, but even on my best day I don't think I'd be able to get that man past half health. Ever see kinstaah running towards you with that sword in hand? Scared the bejesus out of me and my hands were shaking so bad I couldnt have done much even with 0 lag. Enforcers are just plain out scary and that's what makes them COOL.

You're frickin mobsters with a jabillion hp that light yourselves on fire to break roots and run fast. sick, twisted masochists that beat the tar out of people with pipes and sticks and steel f***in girders. Nasty, smelly crooks with unshaven chests and a bone to pick. Watching an enforcer in action makes me wanna be an enforcer.

Sure, I may be able to beat an enforcer in pvp, but look at me. an ugly gray mother with glowing blue eyes and testicles that float three feet above my head. Looks like I belong in a cancer ward instead of an arena. I gotta be the only breed that needs protective gear in order to make love. A solitus woman could break me.

And my strategy? "Big scary man chasing me! Lemme run like a girl while my sexual organs beat them up!" I may win, but I don't look good doing it

But enough of my self hatred (see? I can bash myself better than you can!). Enforcers rock, they just need a little something to make them more fun to play at higher levels.
    Ha, ok how about

non-healing and non debuffing, nanomages they crush.

Somebody up there said you guys were never Nerfed. Don't I recall Mongo! getting Nerfed so it wouldn't heal as much as it used to? I think maybe it used to tick the entire duration of the nano for smaller pulses rather than how it does now.

That was a Nerf if you ask me..

You're frickin mobsters with a jabillion hp that light yourselves on fire to break roots and run fast. sick, twisted masochists that beat the tar out of people with pipes and sticks and steel f***in girders.
    That made me laugh out loud
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

That the impression most people get...The jabbilion HP could get a reworking, it seems anyone can get as much HP as us these days as long as you suck up to the higher levels to help you obtain all those special yummy items.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Yes, that may be. But tell me something:
    When you guys get bigger, does your monkey get bigger too?
    If so, im rolling an enforcer just so I can make my monkey get bigger. Seems I could get more hoes with a big monkey...
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

As long as your not Atrox! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS CORRECT!

Solitus!

Wait...NO..

Female, Solitus, Tallest..

x2 110% Growth Bracers
    Essence of Behemoth
    Mongo Crush
    Mighty Chall of Behemoth
    Pioneer.
    Enlarge.

:!!!!!!!!!!!

With that my waterboat ..thing.. took up the entire Trader center :P
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

OMG.........thanks for your posts, Thedeacon

Nealandbob was attacked for 56,283 points of laughter damage!

Thedeacon won a new PVP title!
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234