Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Enforcers suck

Cloudeeeh is a gimpass wannabe !!111

Novice Bare "Xthril" Lotto
    Super agent man

Roosevelt "Muchopain" Babilonia
    Bad Boy Yardie

Enforcers do not suck and the person that is whining about enforcers doesn't know how to PvP.

I am lvl 199 and I am a rooter and I can't take down those damn bulldozers who just keep on coming. It is a waste of time rooting and the only chance a NT has to kill a enforcer is to straight out nuke...oh yeah I forgot about those 155 dmg shields.

So lets see here:

You get uber dmg shield
    You get a nano resist buff and speed buff
    You break roots like it was yesterdays news
    You get uber HP, plus uber HP buff
    You can heal over time
    You can buff layered protection
    You squash anyone who is nanomage
    Atrox can weild a ql 200 beam by 150 if not sooner
    Like many other professions you don't suffer from lag since all you can do is press the attack hot key and /follow.

What else do you want? Wasn't there a Atrox Enforcer who had a rep of "never" dying in PvP combat? What was his name? Hmm he was omni and went by the name of spyder something.

Oh really? I could make a very long list of atrox enforcers I've beaten in the arena. It's damned tough for a nanogimp to do, but it's all about playing smart and having the right gear. Distance distance distance is what it's all about.

When I dueled fatcrusher, anikiitos, earthmonster, etc etc for the first time, my strategy (since he was higher lvl and WAAAAAY stronger) was all about debuffing him, stunning him, running away while the pet worked on him a little, healing up a bit, nuking nuking nuking, stun, run, rinse, repeat. It can be done, but standing in one place to duke it out is a very bad idea for a nanogimp caster. Our advantage with enforcers (and this is a BIG advantage) is that everything they do requires them to be within range of us. Everything we do is all about uber range (x-3 rifle, pet, range increased nukes and debuffs, hella 1k+ run speed). In the end, with the right gear (dodga, eggs, mk2, 1k board, ql200 life imps) we can win. But now that those guys know my strategy, im sure they'd beat the snot out of me, as im hella rusty. The big problem we have is with MAs (yes, im going to spew my jealousy over MAs hehehe).

They are too quick, do a buttload of damage, dimach, green evades and lately many have been investing in nano resist which is a scary thing.

But yeah, enforcers DO rock. I just don't think the guys I was dueling against were expecting me to fly around the arena like that. However, kinstaah owned the living crap out of me. It was laggy that day and I couldn't cast at all, but even on my best day I don't think I'd be able to get that man past half health. Ever see kinstaah running towards you with that sword in hand? Scared the bejesus out of me and my hands were shaking so bad I couldnt have done much even with 0 lag. Enforcers are just plain out scary and that's what makes them COOL.

You're frickin mobsters with a jabillion hp that light yourselves on fire to break roots and run fast. sick, twisted masochists that beat the tar out of people with pipes and sticks and steel f***in girders. Nasty, smelly crooks with unshaven chests and a bone to pick. Watching an enforcer in action makes me wanna be an enforcer.

Sure, I may be able to beat an enforcer in pvp, but look at me. an ugly gray mother with glowing blue eyes and testicles that float three feet above my head. Looks like I belong in a cancer ward instead of an arena. I gotta be the only breed that needs protective gear in order to make love. A solitus woman could break me.

And my strategy? "Big scary man chasing me! Lemme run like a girl while my sexual organs beat them up!" I may win, but I don't look good doing it

But enough of my self hatred (see? I can bash myself better than you can!). Enforcers rock, they just need a little something to make them more fun to play at higher levels.

Hmmz, some1 said enfs have those amazing 200+ dmg shields.
    What planet you on bud Corruscating screen is a 60 pt dmg shield btw and it's the highest we can cast. However if you run rage it gives you an extra 95 but you also take 54 pts of dmg yourself, but I don't remember you posting that

Anywayz, I hardly pvp so I cannot really coment on the other posts. What I do know is that Anikitos and Fatcrusher are two tough mofo's. Can't beat them coz of bracers. Unbracered, hmmz dunno

Greetings,

Ixari
    193 Clan Enforcer
    Squad Commander of Defiance
    Last edited by Ixari; Aug 23rd, 2002 at 19:05:20.

lol ix u know ull be begging for a duel when they nerf my bracers ;=]

And on the subject of enf sucking , We need a little love but i wouldnt go as far as to say we suck .
    1,doc(if there self buffed and have no bracers a quick alpha could get them.
    2,trader(same as Doc its either own em fast or die slowly)
    3,ma(i can beat 90% of bracerless MAs my lvl)
    4, Mps(like thedeacon says a good MP with good tactics is hard for an enf to cope with)
    5, fixer (if they got GA i dont duel them 90% of time)
    6, enf (some of my greatest duels are against my own class , enf vs enf is just a great match-up)
    7, engineers(get some neat tricks at higher lvls but b4 that there just easy targets)
    8,Agents(I beat a agent about the same lvl as me self buffed in a wedding dress , nuff said)
    9,adv(These can also be nasty but if ur lucky u can get em quick)
    10,NT(I dont duel NT it just wouldnt feel right)
    11, soldiers(same as NT)
    12, im going to get drunk now so i have no idea if i missed any profs off and this info is fairly useless i just WANTED TO POST ;=]

Enforcer and PVP

Ixari, i only beaten you once and you where one tough mofo to beat i can tell you that!
    I was chain casting layers like crazy.....

Bracers? With melee i have a total of 14%...Fat eats me for breakfast with his bracers....

How do i know this? I dueled the guy far too many times.
    His bracers...OWN me anyday of the week.

I wont comment the bracer nerf...i guess you have guessed where i stand.

TheDeacon....ahhhh.
    Stop feeling sorry for yourself....you do good in pvp.
    Hell, you beaten me once.....
    MP is good in pvp......and NOT gimped.
    Nano race is a different story though....
    Oh and dont worry about Nano resist, enforcer is the true king in that area.

Like Ixari pointed out...we get a total of 155 dmg shield.
    Enforcers are good in pvp..yes.

But we have issues and i have stated them earlier in the thread.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Originally posted by bigb
    And on the subject of enf sucking , We need a little love but i wouldnt go as far as to say we suck .
    1,doc(if there self buffed and have no bracers a quick alpha could get them.
    2,trader(same as Doc its either own em fast or die slowly)
    3,ma(i can beat 90% of bracerless MAs my lvl)
    4, Mps(like thedeacon says a good MP with good tactics is hard for an enf to cope with)
    5, fixer (if they got GA i dont duel them 90% of time)
    6, enf (some of my greatest duels are against my own class , enf vs enf is just a great match-up)
    7, engineers(get some neat tricks at higher lvls but b4 that there just easy targets)
    8,Agents(I beat a agent about the same lvl as me self buffed in a wedding dress , nuff said)
    9,adv(These can also be nasty but if ur lucky u can get em quick)
    10,NT(I dont duel NT it just wouldnt feel right)
    11, soldiers(same as NT)
    12, im going to get drunk now so i have no idea if i missed any profs off and this info is fairly useless i just WANTED TO POST ;=]
    You forgot crats, but I guess that makes sense as they can't PvP anyway

Sam I am.
    I do not like nano resist and ham.
    Not on a boat, not on a moat. Not on my testicles, above me they float.
    Not in a glass, not on the grass. not even on Yeniferr's sweet sweet a$$.
    Not in a mitt, don't like them a bit. Even on a girl with big big.....eyes.
    Sam I am.
    Not on MAs and not on crats, and not on enforcers with steel baseball bats.
    And not on traders, those damn motherf**ks, they kick my a$$ often, cuz my hp sucks.
    I cast nanoshutdown, cross my fingers for luck and when they resist, I sure am f***ed.
    I cast curse of chronos and run like all hell, but the MA resisted, got my a$$ kicked.....oh well.
    I hit them with mind quake, they beat me with fists, and steel pipes and girders and all of that *****.
    My pets try to bite them, but it does no good, cuz testicles are worthless if you don't have the wood.
    Sam I am.

I hope my little dr suess rhyme is enough to make you all feel sorry for me and ip reset nano resist. shame on you all for refusing nanoshutdown, yet gladly accepting mochams gift. For shame. I'm a good boy and I only wish to kill you all in cold blood and loot your still warm bodies, however lately people have been making that difficult for me.

(Im exaggerating slightly by the way, Im just sad that I lost my apprentice title before anyone got to see it).

Originally posted by TheDeacon
    Sam I am.
    Not on a boat, not on a moat. Not on my testicles, above me they float.
    Not in a glass, not on the grass. not even on Yeniferr's sweet sweet a$$.
    Not in a mitt, don't like them a bit. Even on a girl with big big.....eyes.
    Sam I am.
    Not on MAs and not on crats, and not on enforcers with steel baseball bats.
    And not on traders, those damn motherf**ks, they kick my a$$ often, cuz my hp sucks.
    I cast nanoshutdown, cross my fingers for luck and when they resist, I sure am f***ed.
    I cast curse of chronos and run like all hell, but the MA resisted, got my a$$ kicked.....oh well.
    I hit them with mind quake, they beat me with fists, and steel pipes and girders and all of that *****.
    My pets try to bite them, but it does no good, cuz testicles are worthless if you don't have the wood.
    Sam I am.

I hope my little dr suess rhyme is enough to make you all feel sorry for me and ip reset nano resist. shame on you all for refusing nanoshutdown, yet gladly accepting mochams gift. For shame. I'm a good boy and I only wish to kill you all in cold blood and loot your still warm bodies, however lately people have been making that difficult for me.

(Im exaggerating slightly by the way, Im just sad that I lost my apprentice title before anyone got to see it).
    lol.. i love this post =)

/ Tolbat
    w00p w00p!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sure, I may be able to beat an enforcer in pvp, but look at me. an ugly gray mother with glowing blue eyes and testicles that float three feet above my head. Looks like I belong in a cancer ward instead of an arena. I gotta be the only breed that needs protective gear in order to make love. A solitus woman could break me.

And my strategy? "Big scary man chasing me! Lemme run like a girl while my sexual organs beat them up!" I may win, but I don't look good doing it
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG ROFL

Thanks for making my day

------------------------
    Littletza, President of Shadow Ops
    191 solitus soldier
    RK2

Originally posted by Vegan
    Enforcers do not suck and the person that is whining about enforcers doesn't know how to PvP.

I am lvl 199 and I am a rooter and I can't take down those damn bulldozers who just keep on coming. It is a waste of time rooting and the only chance a NT has to kill a enforcer is to straight out nuke...oh yeah I forgot about those 155 dmg shields.

So lets see here:

You get uber dmg shield
    You get a nano resist buff and speed buff
    You break roots like it was yesterdays news
    You get uber HP, plus uber HP buff
    You can heal over time
    You can buff layered protection
    Atrox can weild a ql 200 beam by 150 if not sooner
    Like many other professions you don't suffer from lag since all you can do is press the attack hot key and /follow.

What else do you want? Wasn't there a Atrox Enforcer who had a rep of "never" dying in PvP combat? What was his name? Hmm he was omni and went by the name of spyder something.
    Yes But NTS suck vs Enforcers.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Again its all ATROX Enforcers what about us non beamers

And what about even if we do have uber attack rating we hit you for 5?

Deacon our dimach is the most expensive skill and non of our evades are green MMeeeeow.
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

nt's

I fought an NT only once, it was Hratgard, back when I was in Storm. I don't call myself an experienced pvper, I'm closer to a n00b Anywayz , I died even before I knew what hit me. Nt's don't suck, not when they play smart. I got nuked, rooted whatever, name it... hello reclaim, im back

Greetings,

Ixari (unbracered and selfbuffed)
    193 Clan Enforcer
    SC - Defiance

You shouldnt even get rooted at that level with rage etc: )
    I am a Tragic Figure

Like I said, im a noob when it comes to pvp, but im practising now and then

Greetings,

Ixari
    194 Clan Enforcer
    SC Defiance

i can understand that enforcers suck...they havent any genitalia..hehe most of them (with support beams)

Re: .

Originally posted by Ixari
    Like I said, im a noob when it comes to pvp, but im practising now and then

Greetings,

Ixari
    194 Clan Enforcer
    SC Defiance
    ]

O_o

Jees
    I am a Tragic Figure

cliodyDOOD r u nubi now? a real one?

wow

but why?

deleted all ur chars?

Originally posted by loca
    cliodyDOOD r u nubi now? a real one?
    No... but he can spell better than you.

Originally posted by loca
    deleted all ur chars?
    *cough* exploited *cough* Dont know why Cloudeh's original chars are perma-dead.
    /me sits back and pulls out some of Messman's infamous popcorn.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast