Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Enforcers suck

Enforcers SUCK!

I think it is about time the enforecers get some new stuff, with more specials, or things like that, we cant stand a chance in PVP agains the Root proffesions, or the heal proffs....so we are kinda nerfed.... so i think its about time there happesns some changes in enfs catagory soon.... even the soldiers got healing (not that good, but anyway ) As a lvl 150 enf, i cant realy see this going anywere... things need to change ! Enfs need to be a better proff

Desperad0, lvl 150, General of Project-Starlight, (RK2)

Not saying that nothing should be done to the enf profession. but saying that enforcers sucketh pvp is a lie.
    THey're actually quite uber at high levels. Much due to the uberific damage shield which will hurt any non-healing profession deadly, and also make life tough for healing ones.

if you need more "spesific" tips i suggest you /ell shtylez /tell adonfff or /tell athx
    they seem to know what they're doing =P
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

And as mongo heals in a way they are a bit of a healing profession theirselves

Umm

Originally posted by BlackBird
    And as mongo heals in a way they are a bit of a healing profession theirselves
    There is no way to compare a doc with enforcer hp buffs and CH to any mongo. IT is way unbalanced.

Lightbulb lmao

The only rooting prof that enf has to really worry about is the trader, and even then they dont really have to worry.

The only way a trader can take down a enf is to 1st deprive him then run around while waiting off the 3 sec recharge and then root so the enf can not break roots with rage. All all the other root prof have no chance since they can't deprive a enf long enough to keep them from runing rage.

Maybe you need alittle more pratice in pvp.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

Thumbs down lmao

Enforcers suck? HAH.....high lvl enforcer have 200+ point damage shields, a Excentric nano resist buff, mongo which heals very well, huge damage buff, absorb shield they can keep casting on thier selves.....Dude i dont know how you can say enforcers suck...this just isnt the case.

Re: lmao

Originally posted by InfamousDuck
    Enforcers suck? HAH.....high lvl enforcer have 200+ point damage shields, a Excentric nano resist buff, mongo which heals very well, huge damage buff, absorb shield they can keep casting on thier selves.....Dude i dont know how you can say enforcers suck...this just isnt the case.
    Your right 190 plus levels do rock but the poster is level 150.
    Sad truth is you might as well level like mad.

u should be ok @ 150...I'm doing fine...maybe your gimped?
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

LOL

Im not 150 and im not gimped..

Im doing pretty good but im on the edge of 190 someone just push me over please.

ROFL thats a funny read.
    A good enf my level can kill me with dmg shields and brawl alone.

I don't even bother fighting them 1 on 1.
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Haha you are funny.. enfs dont suck at all, they just get VERY VERY boring.. they need a little FUN lovin'
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Re: lmao

Originally posted by xenomorph
    The only way a trader can take down a enf is to 1st deprive him then run around while waiting off the 3 sec recharge and then root so the enf can not break roots with rage.
    Divest and Plunder have 6.52 second recharge times O.o
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

Re: Umm

Originally posted by LittleTotem

There is no way to compare a doc with enforcer hp buffs and CH to any mongo. IT is way unbalanced.
    There is no way to compare an enforser with doc HP buff. And enforser beams to doctor shotguns.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

nerfed???? enforcers have never been touched....u mean gimped????

and there's no way to compare a doctor's healing to a good nanoshutdown

All I know is I dueled Fatcrusher (hes a lvl 190ish Aprentice Enf) and i kicked his butt to the ground. Hehehe, ill agree with the "Enforcers Suck" comment. But, i think that some of that is FC's fault as it seems that every other Prof has gotten allota FC luvin lately, and Enforcers (and Soldiers) have gotten nothing.

No profession 'sucks'..it's the people playing them
    Yagyu for life

You wanna talk about a class that sucks when its rooted, talk about a soldier w/ TMS running that got rooted, thats a sick joke

The most noticeable change is that Adventurers are better than us now when they are both 200.
    They have better weapons, and buffs to go with it.

Us? No weapons, no 1he/2he buffs, no mm buffs..

Infamous duck whats the huge damage buff you speak off? I have every nano an...waiiiit.... Challenger? HAH..

You can go the - Abosrb insta cast chain - mongo - rage route or waste all those nanos for

Whats is it, .55offence, 197 1hb and 40 melee mod.

Which really does nothing much, you believe it had 9% scope, 7% crit buff, 18% from flurry

Thats 34 % crit for my alpha...Fast brawl and sneak and all of those hit under 100 with 1300 attack rating, guys guys, no matter how ****ing uber you are the most cases for you dying is the imbalance/random occurance in pvp.

Everyone at 200 Will have 200 imps, hell everyone who has leveled from 1-200 should bloody know this game inside and out, , they weill all have around the same AC and attack rating and clones into the best weapon for that class.

Now how can person a say person b sucks.

I love it how all a soldier can do is Shoot and does his specials while TMS is up and the other soldier can call the loser " you suck"

You take any two chars, clones them, tell them to press q and sit back and see.

FORGET Bracers and outside buffs.

Roots? Well just before I stopped pvping I fought in full defence, 1300+ Nano resist.

Roots didnt bother me, I have beat almost every 200 nt - clan - and seriously, half of thier COMBAT NANOS missed me, do you call that fun?

Agents? Same, squishy, and roots dont bother us.
    Crats, same.
    Fixer - Grid armor lol :| if not, easy.
    Trader, if they manage to land a debuff on you then you cannot recast a rage that is high enough to break the roots, if they root you.

But in full defence and maxed NR using infernal rage you SHOULD resist it first time.

The only reason I think enforcer are getting pissed off is other classes are getting stronger and we stay the same.

Eventually you will see nts beating us and agents, oh and crats then finnaly they give us some nice uber buff that everyone wants to nerf cuz we are to powerful.

Well we are FIGHTERS, Not backup, support, panzy ass healers.
    FIGHTERS! YA HEAR ME!? RAAAH!

Despite having More AC than the usual person my level.
    Having 1061 attack rating w/o chall
    Having maxed Implanted evades.
    Having the "HP Advantage" of 10467 Self buffed HP.
    Using a 2749 Absorb advantage.
    A 800 nano refill ad my dispence once every 40 mins.
    And the best weapons a 1hb enforcer could use.
    Using every trick in the book?
    Chain casting layers, mongos, rage, there isnt much you can do.

People just splurt out yer crap.

Well I wish there was an enforcer beam equivelant that was easy to get and not biding is LONG ****ING TIME on a Dragon who at the first opportunity gets taken by someone who well, lol....
    Some people try for months and never get it, well anyway.

Despite all that, yes I have reamde the exact same enforcer.
    Just I probably wont have those unique items too add hp and nano, and ac etc.

Why? Cuz I am an enforcer through and through, and no not atrox.

I COULD Have made a trox using a beam knowing they are better but, nah.

:|
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Ok ok ok, I take that back. Enforcers do not "suck". But as i said before, and I agree with Cloudeh on this one....other profs are getting ALL the FC luvin and they are becoming MUCH much better than enforcers/soldiers who seem to be getting the FC shaft.

As a adv, i can out heal ANY damage that a lvl 200 enf or solder can do to me, especially with our new Lick Wounds nanos. Our 1he buffs push our ARs to way over 1000-1100. What have enforcers or soldiers gotten? nothing. Since they cannot heal themselves, they are easily defeated in pvp and even pvm. I think 99% of lvl 200 Adv, docs, and MAs can solo a equal con mission and even a 200+ mission. Enf and soldiers cannot do this either.

Once again, let me stress that im not saying that enf/sol are gimps....what im really saying is that FC needs to give them some luvin so that they can compete with the other profs once again.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast