Thread: Dumb things

Dumb things

Ok - whats the stupidest thing you've done on Rubi Ka? And I don't want to see things like 'renewed my subscription' either!

The dumbest thing I did was to swap my ql166 ELLTS for a 132 wrangle, 2 days before the patch came to remove them from the game. I didn't know.....
    "You know how these so-called 'Environmentalists' are all vegetarian? Well, there would be a lot more of the Environment if they stopped eating all the plants..."

Harry Hill

The ususal...

Couple variations of inappropriate "/terminates" .

Standing on my Insurance Terminal Ressourection pad thinking :"Why not use Mongo to heal me". The guards in Omni Ent have absolutely no sense of humor..

Thinking that a mission in "The Cage" in Galway is an easy to reach place for a Level 20-something Enforcer

Using the Damage over Time Nanos my Doc alt got on herself.

But since you asked for the most stupid thing...

Not running away (even if told by my teammates *who have allready zoned out of the mission due to the obvious challenge*) from that 3 Ace Enforcers....
    Took them 4 hits to get me to reclaim....

But Enforcers don't run!

Kisses
    Steelbuns
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

hehe

Got killed in mass pvp death from 2ho, and end up rooted on reclaim. Well, what do i do when rooted, use ice fletchette ( the noob nt nuke) does like 5-10 pts of damage. Silly me thats all the hp i had and died right there again.

Arrow Too many to mention

Been there done that got the T-shirt. Some of my more blonde moments :-

1. Sold my ql160 Bio-communi thing by accident. 200k machine turned in about 1k

2. Every so often I start a trader, the number of times I've hit myself with health trader 20 points removed from me and 4 returned!

3. Person with a green name told me to leave the area (lush mine) 75% zone I thought go fly a kite! Died real quick!

4. Exiting newly aquired Yalmaha at 1600 feet. 999 hp fall damage woke up in reclaim.

5. Went back into the arena to fight the same MA who had just wasted me before casting Essence! Doh!

To be continued......
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

I decided to jump off one of the towers in Lush Fields.

Note-to-self: Dont try again