Thread: New? unnamed guild with theme

New? unnamed guild with theme

Are you getting bored with your high lvl chars, or even you mid lvl chars? are you just bored period!? Well in 4 hours time i intend(hope?) to start a new guild with a new theme(I'm 20-30% certain its a new theme as I spent 1 hour looking at all the guilds on the web site, man they are lot of guilds to wade through ).

I want 12 ppl to start new chars at the same time on the same side(obviously) rk1 or 2 havent decided yet, and form 1 guild, then break up into 2 teams, and race through to a healthy lvl. Now the other requirement is that there has to be 1 of each profession in it. I would prefer ppl that are not die hard games lawyers or min/maxers but play alot(more than their partners would like ) are prepaired to work as a small guild, to chalk one down for fun and entertainment .

If you are interested give me a tell, Guilt, on RK2 over next few hours.

P.S. my choices are Fixer, Adv, Agent in that order (I am a simple minded game player )
    "From the bowels of their cities. We will rise and they will flee from our rage, like a coward who faces his grown bully toy".

Sewerlord - Leader of Sewer Rats [Atlantean]

Cazron - Sewer Rats Surface Clan Head [Atlantean]

Araseth - Reincarnation of Desposed Shadow Rangers Leader on Rimor [Atlantean]

Unhappy Didnt know about server going down...

I will try again tonight to start this guild. I now have a lvl 2 omni on rk2 Jaydemoon, so give one of us a tell, ill be online for about 3-5 hours.
    "From the bowels of their cities. We will rise and they will flee from our rage, like a coward who faces his grown bully toy".

Sewerlord - Leader of Sewer Rats [Atlantean]

Cazron - Sewer Rats Surface Clan Head [Atlantean]

Araseth - Reincarnation of Desposed Shadow Rangers Leader on Rimor [Atlantean]