Thread: Request for an inquiry into the apartment bombing in Omni-E

Exclamation Request for an inquiry into the apartment bombing in Omni-E

Red Tape would like to issue a request to the other loyal Omni-Tek guilds out there to pool our resources and conduct an investigation into the cause for the recent explosion in Omni Entertainment that resulted in the destruction of an apartment complex.

It is imperative that we find those responsible for those actions and bring them to justice. With the tensions between Omni-Tek and the Clans running high this event could threaten to shatter the amnesty or offer excuses for the hostilities to begin anew.

Before the finger pointing can begin, I ask that everyone do not jump to conclusions. This could very well be the work of the rumored "Shadows of Rubi-Ka" that is playing both Omni and Clans against each other.

Red Tape and its members will do all we can to assist those that have been victims of this unfortunate incident. We can help you file your Reclaim Certificates to retrive your insured belongings more quickily and we will waive your processing fee. For those that have uninsured items, we can offer assistance in filling out form OT-R02251 at a reduced processing fee.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Security

An inquiry is all well and good. Yet we still allow clanners and nuets to wonder freely in our cities. We must bar them access now!

Until atleast we know who the responsible parties are.

Blade Corp was hired to investigate the above mentioned incident. If you wish to exchange any information regarding this incident, please contact our public relations department at the following addres: pr@bladecorp.com. Your coopearation will be of most value and will be compensated for.
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

Hired by WHOM? I'm forced to ask.

Sorry, but I canot give out our contractor info.
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

Our investigation has been completed and have been filed with Omni-Pol. It has been filed under security clearence Delta and only those in an official capacity for another Omni-Tek organization will have access to it.

We will continue to work with the authorities and help them as may be needed in the future. However, our temporary offer for free processing of forms related to the incident have ended.

Have a happy holiday and safe travels on Rubi-Ka.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Unhappy

IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB I TELL'S YA!!!

AN INSIDE JOB!!!

No... where are you taking me?!!!

* Is muffled and kidnapped by Omni Pol*

Talking Good Idea

although there really isnt any way to go about doing research into what caused the bombing. You'd just be wasting your time. There is no way to gather forensic evidence because for one.. there is no forensic evidence to talk about ? I mean what of the blast pattern, and what of the residue left over from the blast ? You can't collect that kind of data simply because funcom hasn't put that in.

I mean, not that its not appreciated. But I saw one of my guild mates, say he was conducting search and rescue missions with his bots. I mean really now, I was jumping around the rubble. Nothing there. But he was still insisting.

Now if there was data to talk of, maybe this sort of action would make sense. But since Funcom sucks. Then, no sorry =( but trying to delve into the level you are suggestion is a good idea.. but simply not doable.. why? cause funcom sucks.

[OOC]
    Well, its dissappionting to see that you see attempts by others to try and make the AO world more interesting as little more than hopeless.

Your guildmate that was conducting search and rescue missions while in auctuality didn't "do" anything since Funcom didn't let us tinker with the story because when they did(see also: Assination of Radimant's double.) the players made a mess of things.

It was still a nice distraction for a short while though no?
    [/OOC]