Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Athen once again belongs to Omni-Tek.

Now that the Council of Truth is gone, and rightfully so, as a supporter of terrorists. It is time for Omni-Pol forces to move in and begin rounding up the troublemakers and lawbreakers among you, and turning them over to Omni-Reform, for correction. On this planet, death is not permanent, but correction to thier attitude can be. We hope that after Omni-Pol rounds up these dissadents, and hands them over to Omni-Reform, they will be able to lead a well adjusted life as members of Omni-Tek. Have a nice day, and be well.
    Trevor "Kommizar" Goodchild
    Bureaucrat and a
    Board of Director of
    The Masonic Templars

I got your "correction to their attitude" right here... *rolls up sleeves*
    Archelan, Ancarim Iron Legion

Vandreren (Adventurer) - Arctech (Engineer) - Egori (Fixer) - Sherringham (Bureaucrat) - Kurtwood (Trader)

Typical clan spazzing-out posts.

I'll reply in common tongue of te roach-like clans.

"F*** YOU ******* ************, YOU'RE LIKE ******* STUPID WHAT THE **** ****** ******?!?!?1"

And yes that "1" was tacked on as a personal insult to any of you who don't preread your posts before you send them in and feal the need to streak !s at the end of every sentence.

Take a chill pill and accept your fate or join Omni-Tek.
    pres. Ted Shakkles Ganes
    -=Omni-AF=-

Cool

How smart... Really shagg-les, you are very bright... You blame the oppenent for his typoes, you accuse him to be stupid and to play it bogart-like, but in fine you say NOTHING!! All you do is write a whole bunch of stupidity and blame it on us claners... very bright. Very omni too... You don't THINK, you don't use that brain of yours if you still have one, you just use the standard omni procedures... no thinking, just the average omni crap.
    We just want to live free on our lands, but if our fate is to fight over and over to get it, we will fight. Accept your fate: you omni are not born to rule that world alone. We are vigilant. And you have bosses to, with the ICC... By the way, there is a treaty called "treaty of Tir" if I remember that allow us claners to live where we are. So when you go and kill folks in Athen, YOU are the terrorists and you are doing something illegal...
    And yes, I may not re - read my post and yes, I may do typoes, but he, at least all this came from my brain, an organ that you surely forgot...
    He never knew that it was impossible, so he made it...

<<We just want to live free on our lands,>>

If it's your land than why do we pay our lease to ICC and not to the clans. As long as Omni pays a lease, it's Omni land. We let you live there.
    Danica "Jaxxa" Craddock,
    fna Sun "Snyyper" Botos
    Agent and Java-Junkie of Rubi-Ka

Cool

Yeah, you got a point... Omni tek pays for the land... But there was a war in the past, remember? A war that lead to the Treaty of Tir that allowed us to live there. I think that, if there was sucha treaty, it may be becase Omni tek kinda lost that war, don't you think? yeah, no, you don't think so, of course... Anyway, each faction has his own territories now and that is fine to me. Just respect that damn treaty, that's all I'm asking. You omni seem to think that you also own the people on that land. We may be on that place unlegally, but who wanted us here first? Who wanted lots of folks to work as slaves in mines and now complains because slaves broke their chains? Not me.
    So let me rephrase it: we just want to live freely, and that's all...
    He never knew that it was impossible, so he made it...

would just like to point out you no longer have an agreement allowing you to live there, as, with the fall of the council of truth, the Tir accord is now worthless, and OT legally owns 100% of the terraformed areas on Rubi-ka.

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by Urielpaladin
    How smart... Really shagg-les, you are very bright... You blame the oppenent for his typoes, you accuse him to be stupid and to play it bogart-like, but in fine you say NOTHING!! All you do is write a whole bunch of stupidity and blame it on us claners... very bright. Very omni too... You don't THINK, you don't use that brain of yours if you still have one, you just use the standard omni procedures... no thinking, just the average omni crap.
    We just want to live free on our lands, but if our fate is to fight over and over to get it, we will fight. Accept your fate: you omni are not born to rule that world alone. We are vigilant. And you have bosses to, with the ICC... By the way, there is a treaty called "treaty of Tir" if I remember that allow us claners to live where we are. So when you go and kill folks in Athen, YOU are the terrorists and you are doing something illegal...
    And yes, I may not re - read my post and yes, I may do typoes, but he, at least all this came from my brain, an organ that you surely forgot...

Yeah, you got a point... Omni tek pays for the land... But there was a war in the past, remember? A war that lead to the Treaty of Tir that allowed us to live there. I think that, if there was sucha treaty, it may be becase Omni tek kinda lost that war, don't you think? yeah, no, you don't think so, of course... Anyway, each faction has his own territories now and that is fine to me. Just respect that damn treaty, that's all I'm asking. You omni seem to think that you also own the people on that land. We may be on that place unlegally, but who wanted us here first? Who wanted lots of folks to work as slaves in mines and now complains because slaves broke their chains? Not me.
    So let me rephrase it: we just want to live freely, and that's all...
    Hah! So what if you tried to make a smart sounding post. You obviously failed to use your brain to discover the truth of the matter. Shakkles insulted you, so what? You say it's all standard omni "crap"? Listen up, ya mindless brainwashed clannie, you dumb clanners do that kind of thing constantly. All you do is insult Omni for absolutely nothing. The attack on Athen was long over due. But, oh no, Omni-Tek actually did something that broke the Tir Accord for the first time since it was created! OH MY GOD THEY ARE TERRORISTS!!!1111 (lol, had to add the 1's) You're an idiot to think this way. The Clans have CONSTANTLY broke the Tir Accord, have CONSTANTLY destroyed all hopes and aspirations for peace, all because they are too stupid to realize that they ARE free, that they have their own land, own government, and that Omni-Tek IS leaving them alone! The Tir Accord was practically made void after you clans made your first attacks. According to the Tir Accord, if I remember correctly, Omni-Tek legally could attack in retaliation anyway to take down those responsable for the attacks on our land. Shakkles, even though he did this in more of a fit of rage and vengeance, has done something 100% legit, a thing you clans have no idea how to achieve. You already lived free. Now the ICC is all over you, just as with us, because you idiots brought this upon yourselves. "Oh, OT is opressive! They hate us and want us destroyed! LOOK! THEY HURT ME IN 2HO! WE HAVE TO KILL HTEM!!1". Idiots. If you would have read the Tir Accord rather than listen to your brainwashed and brainless (although that's kinda contradictory) selves you would not be in this prediciment. At least Shakkles has a brain, because it's obvious you and about 99% of the other clanners do not have one. The Tir Accord (more proof you don't have a brain, can't get it right) was made in an effort for peace because no one was benefitting from constant war and it posed economical threat to not only OT but all of civilized space because of the demand of notum. If OT lost the war, the clans would be the only faction on Rubi-Ka. If any of the Rubi-Kan OT employees got their way, the war would have cotinued and the clans would be long gone. You want us to respect the Tir Accord, we have been. It's you dumbass clannies who haven't been. You've acted as if it never existed. Finally we retaliate and it's perfectly legal yet you b!*** about it. Shut up. This is the same clan crap that has kept Rubi-Ka on the brink of war for so long and is the reason the Council of Truth was disbanded. You idiot clans are too stupid to realize how good you have it and how much OT doesn't really give a damn about your existence. You people are a pest, a plague, a virus. It is long overdo for a cure, but it seems the virus will end up destroying itself. Good riddance. Stupid clannies always live in the past, too. "OH, THEY ENSLAVED US!1 THEY EIVL!!11" Shut up and take a look around. Who has given you land? Who has given you freedom? Who has allowed your meager and insiginificant selves to live!? Omni-Tek! Stupid, incompotent, retarded, brainless little usless pests! Shut the hell up and leave OT alone before we start raiding YOUR outposts and cities as often as you raid ours! And, the thing about us doing it is, it would be legal, because the Tir Accord was made void the second the CoT was disbanded. YOu brought it upon yourselves, you stupid clans. It's time for OT to take back what should be theirs.
    Come see my friend's boards @ http://nervhq.ath.cx/humbajoe/forum

You know...

I remember making that, nickname, myself.

And telling it to one Omni.

Yes I remember.

So dude, I guess you went Clan. How's the lice?
    pres. Ted Shakkles Ganes
    -=Omni-AF=-

For one, brainwashed clanner? HAHA HAHA.. clanners are clanners because they realize how much they got F*CKED OVER by OT and how F*CKED OVER there ancesters were by OT. I think YOU are the brainwashed ones. Thinking your the rightous and we are the evil ones. Haha, get a clue.

The Tir Accord still stands even if the CoT is nowhere to be found. If that were true, it would have been desolved months ago, when we last heard from His Magesty, Philip Ross.

But you omni can just hang out in your Omni-1, being the rich snobs and mindless drones you all are. My people may not live in as good conditions as yourself, but we are not dirty, lice ridden, dirt eating peoples, even though you let your ego rule your mind and think so.

And for the last time, are you SO BLIND as to see the Dust Brigade is not of the CLAN FACTION! They have attacked us just as much, if not more, then they have attacked you people.

So why don't you get wake up, stop listening to the Omni propoganda that just RINGS thoughtout all of Omni territory, and realize that we clanners want one thing.

To live in peace in our own lands. We don't work for OT, so OT no longer owns us, our children and our childrens unborn children. We don't like Omni-Tek, we just want to be left the FRELL alone.

Oh and you do not own Rubika, you Lease it. You control it but it is in NO WAY yours. It has always belonged to the ICC.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

Rubi-Ka...i am new to Rubi-Ka. Upon first opening my eyes and looking over the timeline of this little planet, i found myself more and more being utterly disgusted by the anarchists that plague this little planet. These anarchists calling themselves the clan have done nothing but hamper the economic standing of Omni-tek and the entire planet. They've caused countless deaths and destruction of property. How many creds were spent to repair and rebuild everything these anarchists have destroyed? They do so in the name of freedom? Of liberty? There nothing but terrorists from the actions i've observed them take.

They bomb Omni-Tek property, kill innocent civilians and soldiers there to protect those civilians. They wish to achieve peace by causing strife, death and destruction? I've managed to sit down and speak with a few clanners. And the only thing that comes through is that they are savages. Barbarians wanting nothing but a state of anarchy. If the clan had there way, we'd all be looting, engaging in depraved acts and sleeping in a pool of our own vomit. Clanners want a beautiful planet, but are they willing to work for one? Clanners want the clean air, warm meal and solid home...but will they work to build that? NO!

You clanners want Omni-tek to service your needs and supply you with all the things you desire, but then omni must step aside and not say a word when you animals destroy those same things. You psychopaths started the wars, you lunatics destroyed billions of creds worth of property, and you animals still roam freely savagely attacking your creators. Omni-tek made it so that all of you are even here. Your parents and there parents, Omni-Tek made it so they were here. Those of you who had parents, anyway. And then you bite the hand that feeds you because some hard times came along. The very land you walk upon...the foundation was laid by the credits and the will of omni-tek. And you savages return this kindness by destroying and murdering?

General Shakkles is right. I've never met the man, but his reasoning is sound. You clanners are ungrateful children who will continue to harass and infest Rubi-Ka like a plague. We must look back through history and treat this desease properly. When the plague broke out a long time ago...they would burn all those infected to preserve the ones that weren't. The innocent citizens of rubi-ka, those law abiding omni-tek citizens that want nothing more but to raise a family and a life for themselves in peace, deserve the freedom to breath the air deeply without worries of catching the plague. We must cut the cancer that is infecting the healthy tissue of rubi-ka, and whatever healthy tissue serrounding it must be removed to prevent further infection.

I understand ICC's stand on the matter. But they need to look ahead. There views are narrow, in my personal opinion as i speak not for any other employee of Omni-Tek. ICC is only looking at the present, but they don't see that in order to achieve true peace, one of the two factions of Rubi-Ka need to be removed. We've tried to co-exist with you animals, but that has proven an impossibility. We've tried to leave you to your own devices, but you send attack force after us (Dust brigade), and then claim ignorance. So there is only one methode left. When two twins are joined at the head, in order for one to survive, the other must perish. Omni-tek is a multi billion dollar industry that spawns more planets and civilians than you clan animals can count. While the clan is nothing but a riff raff of rable bent of destruction and death. So who is the twin that should survive? Omni-Tek is the logical choice as anyone can see.

Enough talking, enough debating, enough trying to act humanely towards these filthy beasts that won't even try to make peace. It's time ICC lifts these ridiculous sanctions, and we soldiers of Omni-Tek gather en mass and exterminate these insects. Let us rebuild Rubi-Ka in a new glorious empire. The forest always grows back bigger and better once it is burned to the ground. Let us rebuild a new Rubi-Ka from the ashes of these filthy animals. Let there legacy be a tool to teach our children in school about this beautiful planet, and the violent wildlife that we had to tame before we could prosper.

I don't know you personally, General Shakkles, but i'd gladly, proudly and valiantly stand by your side in taking our planet back from the wildlife that is poisoning our children. Lead the march to there door and we shall burn it down. Another victim of the plague that had to be purified so that it doesn't contaminate us healthy beings.

I had one thing to add...and that is that i am sick and tired of seeing children shiver whenever they hear the word 'clan'. Children should not be forced to grow up in fear...to be forced to stay inside and not be allowed to go out and play because you evil savages will cause them harm. I am tired of your evil...you are a godless people. After looking at the oficial omni-tek report on the children casualties you caused in the wars you started, i could not remain in the life i was. I picked up the rifle for one reason...not because i wish to kill, but because i wish to protect. The women and children you slaughter and slaughtered will not be forgoten. You villains will pay for the sins of your fathers. The days of frightened children because of you evil fiends will come to an end soon...

Just wanted to share a laugh

I'd like to be the first to welcome Shakkles as a founding member of the Rubi-Ka Peace Council. Bahahaha...
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Originally posted by Luxxan
    Just wanted to share a laugh

I'd like to be the first to welcome Shakkles as a founding member of the Rubi-Ka Peace Council. Bahahaha...
    ROFL!

Looks like Shakkles is a pot-smoking hippy after all.
    Trellame
    Legitimate businessman
    Board Member | The Black Company
    www.the-black-company.net
    Founder & Former President | The Mockers
    trellame@anotherwebboy.com

Wow...it fails to amaze me on how many peoepl post in this tired...worn out thread....again.

It also amaze's me that people literally froth at the mouth about "There side is right". Coming from a objective standpoint:

"Omni ownz everything"

"Clan squatz on Omni's Lewt"

"Omni wants Clan gone"

"Clan go bye bye...what Omni do then?"

Seriously, you want us out of Athen and all clan territories?? buy me a ticket out then. If you DO get all Us clanners out of Rubi-ka (or heaven frobid, changed to Omni) then what are you going to do? Who are you goign to pivk on....the Neutrals?? Suuuuure, good idea, have the public all around you go aganst you for picking on innocnet Neutral citizens.

Ahh I know. When the Clans leave/convert, ALL the OMni can go camp Tarrasque! THATS the real reason they want Clans to leave, they want all the Tarry Lewt!

I took over Omni-1, 2HO, 4 Holes and Rome Green & Red, I killed all stuff there, and I even heard some OTs scream that Clans had taken over the areas, so this must be the truth!

FC: Change all your servers now!! The previously mentioned zones are now ALL CLAN!!
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234