Thread: FJRK: Clan Prison mistakes Assassin

FJRK: Clan Prison mistakes Assassin

Clan Prison mistakes Assassin
    Friday, 1st September 29480
    [Atlantean]

FJRK - The assault on Hope yesterday went without a flaw. A squadron of Vanguard entered the area and deactivated the security systems, then entered the main part of the apartment tranquillising Cordah who was sitting in a chair.

His body was put into a stasis chamber on a continuous sedative dosage during transport to the prison pending revival. At 15:00 the prisoner was given a dosage of adrenaline and revival agents to bring them out of sedation. Cordah was then left in his prison cell, security cameras confirming that he laid there for the entire time up until 00:00 when the guard on final rounds found that Xaun's assassin had not eaten his dinner.

Doctors were called to check the individual at little after midnight; tests confirmed that consciousness was not present in the individual at 01:34. The individual who had been arrested was not Cordah Kensingon, but was infact an empty shell that had undergone rigorous facial reconstruction to look like Cordah. Toxicology reports confirm that the shell was under the influence of a paralysing agent while in the apartment, preventing movement during the raid.

Upon returning to the scene, investigators found that the contents of the apartment, bar the security system were all infact holographic. Checks on the area surrounding Hope show no sign of the assassin.

After managing to talk to one of the Detectives on the case, he said "While we've confirmed that the assassin was not hiding in Hope, we will be following up on some alternative leads in an attempt to close this case permanently."

-slams his fist on his desk- Damn it.
    Chi"Chimx" Delaet- 220/28 NT
    Proud Advisor of Uprising.

<Message deleted due to the exessive use of biological impossable suggestions>

Atleast it has been proven that he dose exist and that he was the shooter.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

actually it only proves that he exist... wether he was the shooter or not has yet to be proven in a fair trial.

*Chuckles*

It seems a little embarrassing that a whole squad was fooled by holographic decorations and a bio-shell.

Perhaps the Vanguard could borrow Omni-Pol's manual on capturing suspects ?

Assuming they can understand the complex jargon used by professional law enforcement, of course.

If any of your detectives wish to become more than armed thugs, please be free to signup for a Reform-approved degree in Law Enforcement. Defection is mandatory.

Omni-Reform watches.