Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who are you? Your Character-Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Genetic View Post
    Waka's still in game??? nerf!! bring him to me so i can spank his advy ass
    he and nelon made me vote FC to nerf advies to this day rofl

and what, i can't miss people who arent females?

oh and how can I forget the chapter about Nefastus Foedus miss all of you =)
    yea he's still around. I got him on AIM. He left for a while because he was moving and stuff but he still plays when he can.

And the azdia comment was because you always hit on him Kriegy and Azdia always thought it was funny^^;
    ~~
    RK2 Guernica - 220 (18) Mp
    RK2 Taotou - 180 (12) Doc
    + Assorted old toons I don't play anymore
    ~~
    ╞╤╧╪♥Gue♥ ╪╧╤╡
    [Vantura]: guerni can I get ssome loving
    To [Vantura]: I'm sorry, but you're clan. I'm omni. It would never work. I'm high maintenance. I need towers above TL 4. And none of those gay animal hats you guys wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Guernica View Post
    yea he's still around. I got him on AIM. He left for a while because he was moving and stuff but he still plays when he can.

And the azdia comment was because you always hit on him Kriegy and Azdia always thought it was funny^^;
    I'm just friendly ^^

oh and poke waka for me
    GeneticFreak
    [216/20] Martial Artist
    General of The Dojo

Songs for AO

It was a rainy night, after a sunny day...

Massive amounts of blood was covering the scrubs of the nurses and doctor. There was a man on the ground with a hand clutching his chest, seemingly dead. At first glance, it was easy to pick out the father, who had seemingly died of a heart-related problem. The woman laying half out of the bed, face and hands resting on the floor, appeared to be the mother. Dead from grief or something like that. Only one nurse survived, and she was petrified... huddled in a corner crying into her arms. And then I noticed the baby.

I had heard the call on my radio as I passed by the dreary city of Woodbridge, on the planet Earth. "Good lord, he's a monster!" I heard, and in the background there were screams of terror and the praying of the doctor loudly over the radio. "Please Lord, save us from this terrible de-" Just then it sounded as if a large branch had been cracked over a cement ground. I knew the fate of the doctor. At the time it was sickening, but the only thought that ran through my head was, "This child must be powerful beyond belief."

"Mooky... that's what I'll call you," I stated as I picked up the child in my arms. He was an Opifex. Small, and underweight, but at the same time fierce and tough. He delivered a thunderous kick to my jaw that nearly floored me, before I gave him a sedative. I quickly dealt with the sole survivor of this terrible infant, quick and painless - what she deserved after witnessing this ordeal. "You're coming with me to Rubi-Ka, little Mooky," I softly said as we walked back to my 'Wrendal Karr' or as they so called it on earth. I knew that someday this baby would become one of the most-feared Martial Artists of his time. Someday...

<STAY TUNED FOR PART 2, THE EARLY YEARS>
    Radio "Mooky" Raheem
    121/5 (all Xuyun) Opifex Martial-Artist
    Currently Looking for a good Organization
    GEAR - GAME - LIFE - SITE

William "Edwurd" Murderface
    60/2 Solitus Engineer
    Engi Twink In-Progress
    GEAR - GAME

Bubba. Just plain old Bubba. Nothing fancy. No additives or preservatives. Bounty hunter for hire.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12