Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who are you? Your Character-Stories

Who are you? Your Character-Stories

Please read the thread @ Atlanteanforum and comment there. Thank you!

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=459953
    AO-Universe - The Leet Place To Be

I kill monsters that keeps reapearing after they die over and over again.. its the story of my life.
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)
    Shibasama (lvl 5 with Feeble Gladiatorbot & Red Line)
    Achiever 66.67%, Killer 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Socializer 46.67%

this isn't reet retreat damn it!

Roleplayers gtfo
    Minge ?
    It will remain playable until : 2007-10-27 16:08:34

*smiles and blushes*
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)
    Shibasama (lvl 5 with Feeble Gladiatorbot & Red Line)
    Achiever 66.67%, Killer 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Socializer 46.67%

I don't remember how I was born. Most definately it's the same reason for the fact I don't know what I am doing at the moment. What the reason is, no one knowns. Well yes I know, I gotta buy some more soon.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

I don't think he's suggesting something bad, if you don't like RP or the purpose of this thread I suggest you don't troll it and just ignore the topic and get on with your business.

I woke up a NT, I asked someone who I was, he said "You seen that film 'Twins' ?" "Well you are Danny Devito".

I wonder if anyone gets that.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    I woke up a NT, I asked someone who I was, he said "You seen that film 'Twins' ?" "Well you are Danny Devito".

I wonder if anyone gets that.

rofl...danny devito with a mullet

I have an apt in trade... somewhere

Im a monkey.. that learned how to type and play ao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    The point is, playing an agent needs more skill.

Played an NT in the pre NW days (thats another story) Went back ingame around 2004... hung out in rbb alot where i met regular teammates and troll OOC back in the days, met lopnar, lingir, nelon, clakor, drehm etc and started teamin them in totw, joined Dojo when I was level 52, did hackers and borg with people i still team with up to to day (sadly some of them have dissapeared to RK4 ) -miss you Azdia, Rezdayn, Kriegsheer, Chiefwaka- moved from RBB to my bench at around lvl 100, bought SL around lvl 130, camped the hell out of every unique RK mob out there to buy QL 180-200 symbs, put them on and stayed 149 for a month or two where I got my first freshie ^^; became Dojo general at that lvl too, got to TL7 became a gimp got bored got active in twink and tower stuff, did apf 3 times a day for 2-3 weeks straight to get all the items, started doing and raidleading pande, took a break for 7 months, came back in july, lost all my items and cash, realizing all my "twinks" are gimp, refarming money atm

I guess thats all :P
    Last edited by Genetic; Sep 2nd, 2006 at 04:09:30.
    GeneticFreak
    [216/20] Martial Artist
    General of The Dojo

Songs for AO

havent heard nelon name in long time. <3

Quote Originally Posted by ookami View Post
    I don't think he's suggesting something bad, if you don't like RP or the purpose of this thread I suggest you don't troll it and just ignore the topic and get on with your business.
    theres a seperate forum for RP crap.

I dont think its just RP though you would have to talk to snakebite about that.

Just tried it myself you can edit the link in my message for your own setup once done. But if you wanted to you could go completely OOC with it. I like having it its going to come in handy.
    Last edited by Firestorm; Sep 2nd, 2006 at 07:33:35.

hmm if they put extra spot on the char when you press "T" for something.. would be nice... you can put on your website or something like that.. dont have to be RP stuff
    GeneticFreak
    [216/20] Martial Artist
    General of The Dojo

Songs for AO

Quote Originally Posted by Genetic View Post
    Played an NT in the pre NW days (thats another story) Went back ingame around 2004... hung out in rbb alot where i met regular teammates and troll OOC back in the days, met lopnar, lingir, nelon, clakor, drehm etc and started teamin them in totw, joined Dojo when I was level 52, did hackers and borg with people i still team with up to to day (sadly some of them have dissapeared to RK4 ) -miss you Azdia, Rezdayn, Kriegsheer, Chiefwaka- moved from RBB to my bench at around lvl 100, bought SL around lvl 130, camped the hell out of every unique RK mob out there to buy QL 180-200 symbs, put them on and stayed 149 for a month or two where I got my first freshie ^^; became Dojo general at that lvl too, got to TL7 became a gimp got bored got active in twink and tower stuff, did apf 3 times a day for 2-3 weeks straight to get all the items, started doing and raidleading pande, took a break for 7 months, came back in july, lost all my items and cash, realizing all my "twinks" are gimp, refarming money atm

I guess thats all :P
    hey uh, gen? you do know azdia wasn't a chick like you thought right? lol it was actually kriegsheer's brother...

oh, and waka's still in game btw.
    Last edited by Guernica; Sep 2nd, 2006 at 13:40:17.
    ~~
    RK2 Guernica - 220 (18) Mp
    RK2 Taotou - 180 (12) Doc
    + Assorted old toons I don't play anymore
    ~~
    ╞╤╧╪♥Gue♥ ╪╧╤╡
    [Vantura]: guerni can I get ssome loving
    To [Vantura]: I'm sorry, but you're clan. I'm omni. It would never work. I'm high maintenance. I need towers above TL 4. And none of those gay animal hats you guys wear.

Waka's still in game??? nerf!! bring him to me so i can spank his advy ass
    he and nelon made me vote FC to nerf advies to this day rofl

and what, i can't miss people who arent females?

oh and how can I forget the chapter about Nefastus Foedus miss all of you =)
    Last edited by Genetic; Sep 2nd, 2006 at 15:42:31.
    GeneticFreak
    [216/20] Martial Artist
    General of The Dojo

Songs for AO

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyzero View Post
    theres a seperate forum for RP crap.
    it doesn't say that we are not permitted to post rp stuff here. Hence that is why this topic doesn't get closed deleted or sent to somewhere else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast