Thread: Coming Home

Coming Home

Greetings,

"It has been far too long" Sumo mused as he looked out of the port window of the shuttlecraft taking him back to Rubi-Ka. Closing his eyes and reflecting on the past several years of self exile he looks back on his military career. Fighting on different planets and in different cultures has earned him glorious victories and agonizing defeats. However all the fighting and bloodshed holds no longer the glamor, the medals has lost their luster. It has been decided Sumos Merc Unit disband.

"Surely the people of Rubi-Ka have put their past differences by now". I have my wealth, my Jobe Apartment and will retire as a peaceful citizen of Rubi-Ka. The Neutrals of RK have made it more peaceful without my warmongering. Sumo looks out the window once more and notices pyrotechnics on the planet surface.
    "Hmm must be a Holiday with Fireworks. RK always gave the best parties. I wonder if Gridstream still DJs" As Sumo disembarks he sheaths his sword and readies for the quite life and smiles to a small welcoming committee, "It has been far too long".

Sincerely, Sumokan of the EO
    Last edited by Sumokan; Aug 29th, 2006 at 22:26:43. Reason: Spelling

*waves*
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Welcome back Sumokan, you have been gone far too long.
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

Welcome back to nootland Sumokan. Borealis is now changed, but we've been working on it so it's back to it's glorious self.

My my, it seems all the old neutral geezers are coming back lately... sign of the times i guess...
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!