Thread: Zora Consipacy Theory

Zora Consipacy Theory

I know there have been other conspiracy theories on Zora's rise to power, I don't know if this angle has been covered though, but the more I investigate matters the more concerend I get.

The summation of the theory is that Tarkhan Zora is a Clan Sympathizer.

Unfortunatly I have no solid evidence, just circumstantial and thus I have not voiced my concerns before now, but I believe to find evidence I will need more help from other agents, as well as for other people to keep their eyes open for such.

People have theorized before that the Unicorns and Zora were responsible for the assasination atempt on Phillip Ross, but such was discredited due to the fact that omni-Tek would have no reason to use such methods to put Zora in power, However this is not the case if Zora Wished to put himself in power, Assasinating RPhilip Ross or at least removing him from command allowing Zora to persuade Omni-Tek that a strong guiding hand is needed and that he is most suitable for the job.

Another thing that makes me su****ious is the fact that the clans are so well equiped, in some cases better than omni tek Citizens themselves, how does this make any sense unless they are getting backing from some powerful organization. The Omni-Tek citizens are getting backing from a powerful intergalactic company, the only way the clans could equal nay surpass that would be if they were getting backing from a more powerful company or some elite group were supplying such.
    Deliveries of this support may however be noticed if some other company were providing the support, but the Unicorns come and go from the planet on a frequent basis.

Some naysayers may say that Unicorns Kill clan members on sight, however such tactics would provide a good cover for their operations.

Overall, considering Zora is in charge of them, they have the means, the motive and the cover to get away with it, and if anyone does stumble upon the truth, they just go in with overwhelming force and threaten to destroy cities until they get their target, I believe they did something similar in Borealis.

I would like to ask that anyone who manages to find any more circumstal or solid evidence presents it and that those that can do, investigate the unicorns in more depth. I only hope that I will be around in times to come and that I can evade the Unicorn Perma-Kill Death Squads long enough to see the outcome of my report.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Ebondevil : proving once again that sniffing notum 'til your brain turns blue IS a public hazard. He couldn't learn from the NLF, and LOOK WHERE IT'S GOT HIM!!!
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

I think you should be more worried about Reform than Unicorns..
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

"Reformed" people are the worst. Nothing can stop them. They are mentally ill after they have been in the hands of omni-tek
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Nuser, I recall Nyadach not being in a very open state of mind after you dealt with him as well
    Chi"Chimx" Delaet- 220/28 NT
    Proud Advisor of Uprising.

We do not reform nanomages. We tell them the truth. Whether or not they believe it is totally up to them selves. Our members are free to leave whenever they wish without beeing at risk to get killed...by us at least...whereas members of omni-tek have a hard time getting out. You, Chimx, should at least be one who should know of that fact.
    As for Nyadach it was a helmet he wore that made him sound like that ancient Darth Vader. We did what we could to solve the situation and managed to do so. He, like any other member of the front was free to leave if that was what he wished. But he did not. He was brutally kidnapped during a meeting. What and why this helmet influenced the way it did, I have no idea as I am no great scientist. If it had not been for the risk of loosing Nyadach I would have pryed the helmet open with my axe. But as I said there was a great risk involved killing him in the attempt, so i choose not to.
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Nuser, you and the band of terrorists you speak for do not, and never will, speak for me. You claim to be liberators, I say you're no better than Silverstone. You claim to speak the truth, but it's only as you see it to be, like any side in any conflict since the dawn of history itself. But I guess one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, even if the true meaning of the word has been lost to everyone for over twenty thousand years.

Ebondevil, look back through the history a touch. SOL Banking Corp has funded the Clans in the past, I won't be surprised they're still doing it behind the scenes and through shadow companies.
    Natasha "Tashania" Niacescu, 66 Nanomage Engineer
    Leader of ~Society of Salvation~

"Nothing that a good 5/8" wrench won't fix. Unless it needs duct tape. Then always use duct tape."

You could be correct Rurga, however such explanation does not explain Zora's recent antagonism of the various neutral groups, from what I have seen and heard from before Borealis's occupation the Neutral factions and Omni-Tek Employees rarely came to blows, there are a few radical factions out there I'll agree, but on the whole there was little antagonism, the same cannot be said of relationships between the Clan's and the Neutral factions, as far as I'm aware Neutrals are still shot on sight within the City of Tir, and Clan members seem to be just as willing to attack Neutral mining fields as they are to attack Omni-Tek fields.

Zora's occupation of Borealis could have been specifically masterminded to create greater antagonism between Neutral and Omni-Tek parties, driving undecided Neutrals into the Clans, or perhaps I'm the only one to have noticed the Clan recruiter stationed just outside of Borealis's walls?

The Occupation of Borealis had another effect as well, a major Omni-Tek Mining facility, was left significantly undefended by it, leaving it ripe for the Clan invasion that coincidentally managed to take place when it was at it's weakest, it would seem the Clan's are extremely well informed about Omni-Tek trop movements, perhaps Zora left 4Holes open specifically for them to attack and claim for their own.

Overall the Occupation of borealis has gained a Communications station that, as many Neutrals have mentioned previously, was under no threat, the occupation has reduced neutral animosity to the Clan's by increasing it towards Omni-Tek, and the Occupation gave the clans an opportunity to seize Omni-Tek facilities.

If Zora is not working for the Clans then he is far to incompetent to be in charge of Omni-Tek on Rubi-Ka and should never have risen to the position he holds, I would love to hear a better accounting of things, but sadly I don't think there is one.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

There are "Double agents" everywhere. It wouldn't suprise me if Zora was indeed secretly allied to clan. The same applies to other members of the omni-tek hirearchy.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

I think it's got to be reets. They are evil.
    Zora is actually a robot with little reets running him.
    So is Silverstone. So are the aliens.

It's reets! It's reets I tell you!

Or maybe chirops.

*looks into her 5th empty bottle of sake*

They stole my sake too!
    Damn those reets.

~ Amelie